[Raging Tide] Casual Lvl 3 PvE Faction "Dauntless" Recruiting!

Options
Knightblayde - Raging Tide
Knightblayde - Raging Tide Posts: 75 Arc User
edited July 2011 in Guild Banter
General Info
Name: Dauntless
Symbol: Blue Flame
Site: http://dauntless.mmoguildsites.com/
Faction Level: 3
Server: Raging Tide
Entry Level: Any Level (looking for mature, patient, and friendly people who like to play PWI casually)
Focus: PvE
Allies: DarkLove

Dauntless is a level 3 casual PvE faction on the Raging Tide. We are a small faction, but we are not focused on recruiting numbers. We like to recruit people that we can get acquainted with rather than just picking up anyone that breathes just to make the roster number go up.

Our site helps us facilitate communication among the members as faction chat is not always the best way to reach each other. We have guides, advice forums, links to useful PWI resources, and other PvE aids to assist members. When members can't get help by asking in faction chat, they can ask on the site, so helpers can shift their play schedule to get the task done.

Our officers are promoted based on their ability to contribute to the faction, not only by recruiting, but by being able to assist the members with their quests or give advice when possible.

For those of you who are students and/or busy with jobs or other things, we have special policies in place to keep your spot in the faction as long as you make an inactivity notice on the site. We recognize that real life can get in the way and you should not be stressed in trying to keep your spot in the faction.

If you specifically like PvE, a friendly atmosphere, and a patient, casual faction that encourages learning, give Dauntless a try b:victory.

Apply on the faction site above or pm me on the forums if you are interested in joining and/or have any questions. Feel free to browse our site, reading our about page and guest-enabled forums, to learn more about our faction. Hope to see you soon! b:byeb:pleased

P.S.: We are now looking for allies! If you are interested in allying with Dauntless, tell me a bit about your faction and what you would like to do as allies.
Post edited by Knightblayde - Raging Tide on

Comments

• deswitat
    deswitat Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *Bump*
  • byron1997
    byron1997 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i posted an app on the website a while ago and still havnt been accepted, plz accept me
  • Knightblayde - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Yep, one of my marshals was supposed to try to contact you, but he got caught up with other things, so I'll see if I can contact you tomorrow, if not tonight. Sorry about that b:surrender
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    Ankiel - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    *poke*
  • Boartracker - Raging Tide
    Boartracker - Raging Tide Posts: 614 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Congratulations. b:pleased Nice posting and your site is great. You all are like a higher level of what we're doing in our faction. I hope you are having as much fun as we are with the new characters and wish you success in your building up your faction.

Please, feel free to let me know if we may be of assistance to you and yours in the game. We're always looking to make friends and have fun playing. b:victory

Semper Fi,

Boartracker
    edited March 2011
    Options
    Our website and applications have been updated. Dauntless is still recruiting, so check us out! b:victory

We are also now looking for faction allies, so let me know if you are interested in becoming part of the alliance.
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *bump*

Dauntless is still recruiting! Visit our site link in the OP to learn more! b:pleased

-Updated info on our site
    -Application is in simpler interview format now
    -Updated OP
    -We have some upcoming member-made class guides for visitors and members to see b:laugh
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    we also have chocolate chip cookies !
  • deswitat
    edited April 2011
    Options
    *Bump*
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    all out of cookies, but now we have some boston creme pie
  • deswitat
    edited April 2011
    Options
    hoppin bumpin
  • deswitat
    edited April 2011
    Options
    boing
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    edited April 2011
    Options
    b:bye
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    why does no one else post here ! b:irritated
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:victory
  • Ankiel - Raging Tide
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:bye
  • deswitat
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:laugh
  • Pyrostormz - Raging Tide
    Pyrostormz - Raging Tide Posts: 956 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    Options
    b:surrender
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited May 2011
    Options
    up up and away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!b:laugh
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • deswitat
    edited June 2011
    Options
    phsiuuuuuu boomb :victory
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:cry
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited June 2011
    Options
    b:victory
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
  • TerraNex - Raging Tide
    TerraNex - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2011
    Options
    So I am looking for a casual guild, its always nice to have people to play with. Everyone i have found on other chars has problems with my attendance even though I'm upfront and honest about my playing habits.

I at least get on the weekends, and try to get on sometime in the week. I have to share this computer with my Girl who is getting her masters dagree. If I go inactive for a bit, I always post a note or talk to someone personally. I always try to give help anytime i'm on and asked.

I haven't found a real good guild/faction since I was on Dreamweaver. You guys sound interesting, and might be a fun guild to be a part of. If you could let me know if your still looking for people, and if your interested in me joining. I'll check here for a reply, and look out in game for any replies!

Thanks!!

PS So it does not supprise you... I am a guy playing a girl char, was supposed to be my girls character, but she don't like these games and I liked the Seeker and didn't want to start over lol Thanks again!
    edited July 2011
    Options
    hey, nice to meet you
    no worries, i am a guy as well, have characters of both genders, just for the hell of it
    we are fairly active, obviously some times of day are better then others, but there will usually be some people on to help you out with stuff, or chat with
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ
    edited July 2011
    Options
    b:chuckle
    ┌─┐
    ┴─┴
    ಠ_ರೃ