Where are the screenshots

DylanMD - Heavens Tear
DylanMD - Heavens Tear Posts: 19 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I having trouble locating where the screenshots go on my computer. So if any can tell me where i'd appreciate it.
Post edited by DylanMD - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wherever you installed the game\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

*I say wherever because mine isn't in the standard program files\whatever...xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DylanMD - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011

I think i already tried that but I'll check again and see. Thanks
  • DylanMD - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    i've looked there and didn't see them
  • Belut - Heavens Tear
    Belut - Heavens Tear Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    where is the client installed?
    the default location would usually be:

Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

hope this helpsb:pleased
  • DylanMD - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    where is the client installed?
    the default location would usually be:

Program Files\Perfect World Entertainment\Perfect World International\element\screenshots

hope this helpsb:pleased

I wished it did but still nothing
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Did you try searching for a folder called "screenshots"? or what you can do is search for the date that you took the shot: like 2/17/2011, then you will find the file and where it is on your computer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    First at all .....Did you SS something in-game with Print Key?
    When you does it a blue message at your left side of the screen appears *Screenshot Saved*
    After that you have to look for Perfect World folder-> Perfect World-> Element-> Screenshots-> *the image saved*
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
  • Sagien - Lost City
    Sagien - Lost City Posts: 30 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Mine for whatever reason is right in computer. Like, not installed in the program files, but as soon as I go into my C:/ drive, it's right there then as the above have said. So, not always in program files. It's where ever it installed to.

Try searching for it by date. This is how it shows up: 2011-02-17 23-36-22 . Lol that is the name title, shows the year, month, day. hour,minute, second. And it's also a .bmp file not .jpeg. So make sure you are viewing all files and not just .jpeg, .gif, etc.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Venixia - Raging Tide
    Venixia - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011

hey thanks. got my questions answered as well. I saw the screen stutter when I hit print screen so I assumed something happened but I had no idea where the screenshot went.
  • DylanMD - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2011
    Mine for whatever reason is right in computer. Like, not installed in the program files, but as soon as I go into my C:/ drive, it's right there then as the above have said. So, not always in program files. It's where ever it installed to.

Try searching for it by date. This is how it shows up: 2011-02-17 23-36-22 . Lol that is the name title, shows the year, month, day. hour,minute, second. And it's also a .bmp file not
    .jpeg. So make sure you are viewing all files and not just .jpeg, .gif, etc.

Yeah i looked in the C:/ drive and found it there its about time never thought i would find the dang thing thanks for helping everyone