Best Character Names on Server

Man - Raging Tide
Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Tideswell (East)
I thought this would be a good thread. I have a few in mind, maybe after this thread goes for 10 pages someone can make a poll.

I think the best name is "tankinit"

Very original, and apt because of the question... "Whose Tankin it?" His name so so very lovely. I sometimes stair at it when bored.

Worst names? Probably lord**** Or anything to do with devil or Lucifer. Pretty much auto fail.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Man - Raging Tide on

Comments

• KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    KingJoel Duh <
    THE KING IS HERE my Motto xDb:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Honorable mentions are

Disaster

Shelter

ManRage

Dancing Eyes (really a nice name)

HarryDresden (just b/c is a wizard and his in game char is a wizard)

Maybe Being HOpe. since her name is hope and she is being hope? hmmmmm yes b:victory There are many more deserving i'm sure so post em if you got em.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • KingJoel - Raging Tide
    KingJoel - Raging Tide Posts: 516 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    All Typical names cept for BeingHope lol i can agree with u on that one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    IWinNQ

Ambition

TheMagicPimp < b:cool

Disaster

Nuff_Said

dancing_eyes

All I can think of for now and um....if we make a poll after this I guess we should limit it to 1 choice per person right?
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Etak - Raging Tide
    Etak - Raging Tide Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Bong_Water
    Mr_Plow
    Beesh
    NinJew
    Etak b:surrender
    Meatshield
    BeingHope <- obvi

So many more I didnt mention b:cryb:surrenderb:shutup
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    Aasimar - Raging Tide Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Personalty, I anyways preferred when a nickname captures a little of some1s RL personalty or/and role play personalty.

Choco - for example really captures how she is - a sweet loving person. No mater how much time you spend with her in game its never enough - just like indulging oneself with chocolate, one can never have enough.

Nuff_Said - is another excellent example. Captures ideally his personalty. He listens to opinions, decides on a course of action and executes. There is no need for further discussion.

Astarte_Val - where Astarte stands for Phoenician goddess of love and fertility - there is a specific Vent channel where she always hang around in, which name i'll not mention here, but those that have visited Vicious vent know what I'm talking about b:chuckle (now I might even lose my life for writing that *runs away and hides from Val and her katana*)

AdrianaP - like I said, it had to be a typo of AdrianaL as in Adriana Lima... she likes fashion and rank jewelery... go go adri, farm those dq already >.<

Rawrgh - a word shouted out when one is angered or frustrated by something or someone. If you ever read one of his post on the forums or noticed his WC's you know this word captures his personalty pretty well.

Bollocks - a guy that will always point out to some1s nonsense and generally indicate contempt for a certain task, subject or opinion. A balancing force and more often then not, a voice of reason around thees parts. There is also paradox in that being his cleric name, as he likes to put it "useless char", while he is one of the best clerics on the server in PvP and PvE imo.

BeingHope - full of enthusiasm, cheerful, fashion... Hope b:chuckle

Man - by definition an adult person who is male, this nickname is meant to be ironic imo. From my stand point of actually being one, an adult and a male aka a man, i'll have to say that there are just some things a man does not do: deceive, gossip, fabricate, defame, slander...
    b:chuckle

... anyways, I could do this all day really. There are so many interesting names and even more interesting people behind them.

and as far as my nickname goes, its a D&D celestial race name i used to waste my free time on during boring nights at college dorms. Don't get fooled tho, as I'm role paying a good aligned helpful sage BM in this game, in RL I'm a cutthroat businessman which does not think twice before smiting his competition to the ground.
    Good thing this is a game where ppl should come to relax, have fun and recharge their batteries for new RL endeavors.
  • Peenice - Dreamweaver
    Peenice - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    TeddyBear

Man

Nuff_Said
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011

and as far as my nickname goes, its a D&D celestial race name i used to waste my free time on during boring nights at college dorms.

You must have gotten all the girls.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Bellefleurs - Raging Tide
    Bellefleurs - Raging Tide Posts: 733 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Bellefleurs duh!!

I am from south Louisiana (French by culture) and of course Belle meaning beautiful and "fleur" meaning flower. My character is an elf which has always been closely associated with nature.

But I'm just trollin.

My two most uniquely relevant names would have to be:

Rawrgh: because he frustrates me sometimes and I just wanna scream.

And

NightRage: because well.... It's obvious how it fits his personality so well... Ijs...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired nonfactor archer.
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    TeddyBear, Nuff_Said, BeingHope, Rawrgh and NightRage are pretty op names really lol All matches their personalities ( Teddy pretend to be badass but he is just too cute and nice for that b:cute ).

Ps: Pro sign Belle... but we can't see it well QQ Post it on the QQme forum cause that BoA line was so amazing to see haha.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Best name besides RainZ is MrMime... just becoz its a pokemon name
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • cheapazz
    cheapazz Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Pew_Pew (pro archer name ijs)
    edited February 2011

because he frustrates me sometimes and I just wanna scream.

Rawr,Belle screaming must be hawt. b:dirty
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Lana - Raging Tide
    Lana - Raging Tide Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i vote for VairyHagina, just love when that name pops up in red letters b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lucretiax - Raging Tide
    Lucretiax - Raging Tide Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Whats wrong with Lucretiax? b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Man - by definition an adult person who is male, this nickname is meant to be ironic imo. From my stand point of actually being one, an adult and a male aka a man, i'll have to say that there are just some things a man does not do: deceive, gossip, fabricate, defame, slander...
    b:chuckle

Goodness, I'd call you a good politician except you contradict yourself within a few sentences.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Epros - Raging Tide
    Epros - Raging Tide Posts: 1,720 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Goodness, I'd call you a good politician except you contradict yourself within a few sentences.

proof or get the **** out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I think Hentai has the best name. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011

deceive, gossip, fabricate, defame, slander... all your well know traits around thees parts child... including your futile attempts to depict others as such. "Competition" and "The end justifies the means" is your M.O. You know it, I know it, half of server population knows it. We might as well have some fun with the fact.

Besides, i was making a joke out of it 'coz i don't really care for your "necessary politics and tactics", hence the "b:chuckle" smiley.

1st lesson: if its an obvious prank, take it like a man.. or at least try to.

and not to miss out on my usual --> whysoserius? I was just making a joke. b:surrender

tia tia tia... if some knows how to steer up thing it is you, just like the historical figure from ancient Rome your name is associated with. >:D
    She "only" started the revolution that would overthrow the last Roman king and lay foundation for the republic.
    b:shocked
  • Aasimar - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    I think Hentai has the best name. b:chuckle

damn, how did I miss that one b:laugh
  • chanchale
    chanchale Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Lol_U_Mad? Lol he mad. Lol she mad. Lol everyone mad
    well be mad cuz i'll always have fun saying LOL U MAD?
    edited February 2011
    Damn right,how could I forget Lol_U_Mad...one of the best out there :P
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Marielle - Raging Tide
    Marielle - Raging Tide Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Imao, if any wonder about my opinion.

Aasimar
    Darkai
    HarryDresden
    ItWasntMe
    Miyake
    Neotame
    Stillian
    TheMagicPomp
    Yashiroo
    Zaratoo
  • Man - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    Imao, if any wonder about my opinion.

Aasimar
    Darkai
    HarryDresden
    ItWasntMe
    Miyake
    Neotame
    Stillian
    TheMagicPomp
    Yashiroo
    Zaratoo

these are for worst?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marielle - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    these are for worst?

hm, i like these nicks, coz they've some meaning and pretty for their classes.
    only *miyake* makes association with veno for me; but anyway very nice nickname.

Wanna know which nick is worst in my opinion?b:chuckle
  • RabidFishy - Raging Tide
    RabidFishy - Raging Tide Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    aww i wish i had a cool name b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I wish my name wasn't random keyboard strokesb:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Marielle - Raging Tide
    edited February 2011
    I wish my name wasn't random keyboard strokesb:surrender

Nope !!

AMRD = Army Modernization Reference Data or Average Monthly Recurring Demand or Accidental Magic Reversal Department or .. b:chuckle
  • BeingHope - Raging Tide
    BeingHope - Raging Tide Posts: 1,869 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Maybe Being HOpe. since her name is hope and she is being hope?
    All Typical names cept for BeingHope lol i can agree with u on that one
    BeingHope <- obvi
    BeingHope - full of enthusiasm, cheerful, fashion... Hope b:chuckle
    TeddyBear, Nuff_Said, BeingHope, Rawrgh and NightRage are pretty op names really lol All matches their personalities ( Teddy pretend to be badass but he is just too cute and nice for that b:cute ).

*hugs all you guys*
    Awww!!!!!!
    Thanks you 5, but to be honest, if I was more creative, I would had chosen a more unique name XD
    Then again, at the time when I was thinking of names, I didn't want to name a character "PinkWalls" or "Windows" or "Homework" (all things in my room) so..
    Just used what I knew best, my name.
    b:laugh

And Man, did you capitalize the O in my name on purpose?
    My sister walked by me and just laughed
    b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Hiatus from April 2011
  • Tzin - Raging Tide
    Tzin - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Lucretia the name of a roman noble woman who took her life after claiming that the son of the then roman king did the naughty with her against her will which lead to the removal of the elected monarch system in Rome

yeah i think i know whats wrong with the name lucretiax hahaha