I hope Im writing this to right thread :O

Drayash - Dreamweaver
Drayash - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Hey, everyone! This is, well, my second post here but you can imagine its my first post b:chuckle I am Drayash on Dreamweaver and I thought I'd finally pop by to the forums and get familiar with this side of the pwi too.

I've got two assassins, blademaster, veno and a cleric in-game but I am mostly using my assassin(s) and blademaster. My other assassin, main for now, is 51 lvl (as my avatar reveals b:laugh). My bm is at the moment 22 but I'll keep leveling it up. Her name's Kira_Lundell in-game so if ya see her around feel free to say hi.

I've played PWi for over month now, though honestly, I can't remember when I started. Does anyone else?? It seems most whom I ask when they started can't remember :o. I wonder if I see it someewhere from this site? Anyways. I've enjoyed playing Pwi, I'm even in a faction with both my BM & main Assassin (Vogelfrei FTW b:victory , love you guys! ).

I hope everyone an amazing morning, day, evening and night, depending on where around the world you live. Hugs all around -or pokes, incase you don't like hugs.

Dray thanks and bows. b:thanks
Post edited by Drayash - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• kantorek
    kantorek Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Welcome to the family Drayash!
    朱健诚
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Maintenance is my Constant. b:surrender
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    ANOTHER SIN? Awwww maaaaaaaaaaan....
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Vittumainen - Dreamweaver
    Vittumainen - Dreamweaver Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    O hi there :0
  • Lil_Riddle - Dreamweaver
    Lil_Riddle - Dreamweaver Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    O hi there :0

b:chuckle I say this all the time ^_^ Welcome dear, to "The Dream" ^_^ If you see me around, say hello. Need a cleric? Yell: (Though tech. its a whisper) RIDDLE! SAVE MEH!
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why anyone started playing PWI: because its a great game....LOLJ/K
    I couldn't keep that one in, welcome to a cash shopping world, we hope to hear from your credit card soon!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • _Nuriko_ - Lost City
    _Nuriko_ - Lost City Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    welcome to perfect world, home of the cash shoppers, may we take your money?
    Ahira is a spyb:cryb:cryb:cry
  • Drayash - Dreamweaver
    Drayash - Dreamweaver Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    welcome to perfect world, home of the cash shoppers, may we take your money?

Hahahah, what money? :''D. Thank you all for the warm welcomes. And to the person who said another assassin, don't worry. I also got BM that I am using alot now b:laugh