Dreamweaver Server Issues

Options

Comments

• ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Kantorek wrote: »
    Ok, looking into the faction issue now. It may result in the server being taken down again. I'll let you all know.

You might wanna look at the front page of the website....it too isn't working either =(
  • CharlieTuna - Dreamweaver
    CharlieTuna - Dreamweaver Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    siggy test xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mizukano - Dreamweaver
    Mizukano - Dreamweaver Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    *sniff* have fun u guys seein all the factionless ppl and the gms and their gear and stuf....i'll be waiting for another 5hrs for my game to b re downloaded D:
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    relogging did nothing at all O.o may I suggest you do a maints that is a emergency?
  • Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver
    Silchas_ruin - Dreamweaver Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I don't get all the QQ over the support......
    A free-to-play MMO server went down in the middle of the night on a Friday. Kantorek and who knows how many others are up, updating us they are working on it, and have it back up and running in what was, really, very little downtime.

TYVM for the update and getting us back on :3
  • Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear
    Gwendolynne - Heavens Tear Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dreamweaver Esplodey.... Lawl. Going to bed then. No BH for meeee.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Character Roster:
    Gwendolynne : 101/SageVeno - Xyleena : 102/DemonCleric
    Delecroix : 101/DemonSin - Anatoxin : 9x/SagePsy
    Raevynne : 100/DemonBM - GotMeTwisted : 8x/SageSeeker
    Deicidea : 8x/Mystic - Diva : 95/SageBM/Retired
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A free-to-play MMO server went down in the middle of the night on a Friday. Kantorek and who knows how many others are up, updating us they are working on it, and have it back up and running in what was, really, very little downtime.

Dude enough with the useless word QQing I never said I was I was suggesting not QQing=Rage like other people do...so please reframe typing to me thank you
  • IceWolf - Dreamweaver
    IceWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

This is an INTERNATIONAL game, here is saturday morning, not midnight, arent u a lil selfcentered? And btw i lost at least 1-1,5hours grind DQ drops which is a lot for me. So yes i still think there is a serious problem with support here b:angry
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Looks like we got rolled back around 30 minutes before crash.

Have to do abaddon bh all over again...
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Dude enough with the useless word QQing I never said I was I was suggesting not QQing=Rage like other people do...so please reframe typing to me thank you
    I wasn't typing to you :P

This is an INTERNATIONAL game, here is saturday morning, not midnight, arent u a lil selfcentered?
    I am not on server time either. But the staff working on it...would be in the middle of night/on night shift, assuming they are at/near the server or PWE headquarters. So, no I'm not....since I was referring and considering the time of day for the people fixing it in middle of the night on a Friday, and not my own timezone..............
  • IceWolf - Dreamweaver
    IceWolf - Dreamweaver Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If u speak about the support team's timezone then i have to say, for a game like this where they make billions of dollars, the time couldnt be a problem. They got more money with this game then i even could imagine, so should have a good support. And btw as lots of people said already, DW is like a dont needed stepchild. Most of the technical problems happens here >.>
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    had to show off my new sig courtesy of Kanto xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm not disagreeing with you on that aspect. I'm saying that maybe a little thanks to the guys who are working the night shift for getting us back up. Because I'm pretty sure they aren't the ones making the millions or making the corporate decisions about the support.
  • NomNomz - Dreamweaver
    NomNomz - Dreamweaver Posts: 94 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback **** law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    "How long could we maintain? I wondered. How long until one of us starts raving and jabbering at this boy? What will he think then? This same lonely desert was the last known home of the Manson family; will he make that grim connection when my attorney starts screaming about bats and huge manta rays coming down on the car? If so, well, we'll just have to cut his head off and bury him somewhere, 'cause it goes without saying that we can't turn him loose. He'd report us at once to some kind of outback **** law enforcement agency and they'll run us down like dogs. Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

O.o wtf are you talking about.
    oh and you siggy is kinda lame sense ff8 was the worst ff made>.>

Good night all going to sleep
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Did anybody get count down for factions fix?
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    grrr.. i was just doing a world boss b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Lualducort - Dreamweaver
    Lualducort - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    server must be down right now...
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    b:angryb:angryb:angry

WHYYYYY SHUTTT DOWNN SERVER AGAIN
    b:cryb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Segomo - Dreamweaver
    Segomo - Dreamweaver Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Got the countdown for Faction Fix right as I was leaving the 100 Second Stand EX room. Ya'll be cuttin it close there, I would NOT of been happy to of wasted Do-Alls and Dice Tickets to fail on behalf of a server glitch.

On the plus side...one more day and I'll be lvl100 *wiggles out of the thread*
    DREAMWEAVER
    Segomo - Lvl100 - Cleric
    Mictain - Lvl91 - Psychic
    Eros_Nyx - Lvl68 - Veno (o.O?)

Magic is in my blood, take it away and what am I left with? It is my crutch and my sword, my life and eventually...my death.
  • Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver
    Juliaasmith - Dreamweaver Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    LOL!! I just re taught my pets their skills because the server was turned back like an hour. I hope when I log in, I won't have to do it again. b:sad b:chuckle
  • BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver
    BloodyQueen - Dreamweaver Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Can I QQ?
  • yoursorrow
    yoursorrow Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    seriously? i can log in, then server shutdown, awesome. mebbe fix at a scheduled time >.> oh, maint.... what's that again? lol
  • Niadra - Dreamweaver
    Niadra - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    oh and you siggy is kinda lame sense ff8 was the worst ff made>.>

Actually X-2 and XIV are the worst, oh and followed by XIII
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I take back my "Thank you."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Jinxers - Dreamweaver
    Jinxers - Dreamweaver Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ...Just don't let me lose the things I did after server popped back up, plox.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Got the countdown for Faction Fix right as I was leaving the 100 Second Stand EX room. Ya'll be cuttin it close there, I would NOT of been happy to of wasted Do-Alls and Dice Tickets to fail on behalf of a server glitch.

On the plus side...one more day and I'll be lvl100 *wiggles out of the thread*

Congrats!!!!!! b:victory
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

Don't you mean who Jinx?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2011
    Options

Ditto!
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    yoursorrow wrote: »
    seriously? i can log in, then server shutdown, awesome. mebbe fix at a scheduled time >.> oh, maint.... what's that again? lol

dude i dont think they'r asking the server to glitch factions.
    atleast they'r trying to fix it.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz