did they improved graphics........

Options
vaan1983
vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
I saw the new genesis trailer and the graphics looks better than properly the game nowadays.
Did they improved motor engine or the game will still be the same when genesis comes out.
I tried ch pwi version and didnt notice any improvement, but maybe they have something new for us version.
What do you think??
Post edited by vaan1983 on

Comments

• Laranda - Heavens Tear
    Laranda - Heavens Tear Posts: 283 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think the newer areas of the game will have the improved graphics. I don't think they changed the older areas.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Are you talking about the CGI video? If so those are not in game graphics.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think the newer areas of the game will have the improved graphics. I don't think they changed the older areas.

^this, they left the games graphics fully alone, which includes skill graphics for the older classes, the game doesn't look right as it is with the TB stuff, now were getting EG stuff as well, the old classes are going to look so out dated.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • ZoanoAce - Lost City
    ZoanoAce - Lost City Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    The old classes and areas will remain "old" unless they get someone who knows their code in the CN version, to actually do any "proper" modifications without breaking them completely.
    ●Barb - The "natural" leader. Cool and collected, slow to anger, and typically jovial. Swift to act when friends' lives are in danger, and prepared to lay down his life if the situation calls for it.

End of lvling, starting of the unimaginableb:laughb:victoryb:coolb:cool
  • vaan1983
    vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    sikozu wrote: »
    Are you talking about the CGI video? If so those are not in game graphics.

now i am really sad....b:sadb:sadb:sadb:sad