Pedophile

Mythbreaker - Harshlands
Mythbreaker - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Support Desk
I was not sure where to post this. I have screenshots of a user trying to find 13-14 year old boys. On a side note, I got a screenshot of a user trying to get my account info when I asked for a Gm on wc. I sent a general email under contact section as well. Someone please direct me as to what I should do.

Removed for naming and shaming
Post edited by Mythbreaker - Harshlands on

Comments

• B_K - Sanctuary
    B_K - Sanctuary Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    up at the top of the page is the support tab, from there click request support chose pwi, and continue to step 2, my answer is not here i normaly put in something silly like boobies at this step, then my answer is not here again. and you have the Request support button :D from there fill out the form, and attach the pictures. (you will have to save them as jpeg format if they are not already to upload them)

and hope the gms care enough to help :O
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    B_K is absolutely correct, thanks!

Your screenshots were removed for naming and shaming a user. In the future, remove all the usernames from a screenshot if you want to upload it on the forums as a report, however, sending a ticket is always better than resulting to the forums.

Thanks.
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Heres the direct link if you want it ^^ https://ticket.perfectworld.com/
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool