rank10 is coming..........

Options
vaan1983
vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
rank 9 we can kill any one with only 1 hit, when rank 10 comes out in near future we will only need to target a player and he will instantly dye, thats awesome, we dont need spend mana using magics or skills..

tell mne your idea about rank 10

b:laughb:laughb:pleasedb:chuckle
Post edited by vaan1983 on

Comments

• Lady_Sam - Lost City
    Lady_Sam - Lost City Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Don't give 'em any ideas. Oh and it's 'die' btw. If you 'dyed' players that would be freakin hilarious.

/inb4stfu
  • TrueJustice - Harshlands
    TrueJustice - Harshlands Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 10 weapons are paintball guns and random pigments is your ammo.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 10 can dye people?! Sweet.

Come on Wizzies let's paint the town red.b:cool
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zoe - Heavens Tear
    Zoe - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,814 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 10

Required Reputation: 5 million

The gear is so powerful, everyone in the area instantly dies simply by a person with the gear being there.

Rank 11 gear would be so strong simply having knowledge that it exists makes you die.
    Main characters
    Celestial Sage Venomancer Zoe - 100
    Sage Barbarian Malego - 91
  • BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear
    BlaZinBoy - Heavens Tear Posts: 40 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Cool.. The welfare and people on unemployment are going to be happy...oh yeah the disability check people too.
  • Zyrian - Lost City
    Zyrian - Lost City Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 10 weapons are paintball guns and random pigments is your ammo.

ROFLMAO what if u crit b:flower
  • Zuqria - Dreamweaver
    Zuqria - Dreamweaver Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 11 gear would be so strong simply having knowledge that it exists makes you die.

LOHOL b:laugh
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 10

The gear is so powerful, everyone in the area instantly dies simply by a person with the gear being there.

............rofl b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • seriouslypeople
    seriouslypeople Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 10

I would not put it past PWE to do this. b:laugh
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    There would be no need for rank 10 gear, because the ring alone would make you powerful enough to kill anything instantly while naked.

Oh, and instead of General Summer's Tokens & medals of glory you'll have to pay for it with herc tickets and +12 orbs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lynx1974
    lynx1974 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Omg, no plz no R10.

I know , I know, i'm on a PvE server. I don't PK.. But DID enjoy going to watch pk at the hotspots. Now well..I just see a few selected ones that have almost full suits (or at least ring and wep) getting bored/and or own anyone that go dare face them.

R9 was suppose to be harder to achieve. Now those with great pay checks can get it in almost no time.(Well the few days it takes to open all those chip packs).

R9 killed Pk on my server and i'm not the only one to say it. I don't even understand why people got R9 on a PvE server.. You can own pretty much every mob in game with just good knowledge of your char/good squad/mid to good equipement b:bye
  • Vorgen - Sanctuary
    Vorgen - Sanctuary Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    ROFLMAO what if u crit b:flower

Critting would not only kill everyone in 20 square miles...it would also crack the world of PWI.......b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    R10 gear itself isn't what's so powerful. Wearing it convinces Chuck Norris to act as your personal bodyguard: that's what's so powerful.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Flatpaw - Lost City
    Flatpaw - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    what do you mean chuck norris is R10 there is no equipment all you do is log in and laugh as people fall over dead even the NPCsb:laugh
  • Andray - Harshlands
    Andray - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I haven't laughed so hard since the year of 2008 at ANY topic here : )
    No I am just begging mercy : ))) Each reply is a top hit : ))))
  • vaan1983
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Low chars and non rank gear players who acidentaly hit a rank10 gear player will automatically receive a hit of 1.000.000.000.000 damage and a defuff saying "you only can rez after 24 hours because your body and soul are completely destroyed"

a auto world chat will be send to advertise all players about the crime.

In guild vs guild wins the one who got more rank geat 10 players in their team, the WAR will close off after 10s.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 10
    Rep Req: 10,000,000,000
    Attk 1500 - 2500 (unrefined)
    God of Frenzy
    Atkk Lvl +150
    Interval .1
    Interval .1
    Def Lvl +250

Description:
    Owning this single piece of Rank 10 gear will allow you to kill everything in the surrounding 1500 square miles.

Oh yeah, this is just the ring :P
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • angellicdeity
    angellicdeity Posts: 641 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I suspect rank 10 will grant characters a gm invincibility buff.

I also suspect PWI will gourge its customers by making rank 10 gear attainable by recasting rank 9 gear. That way they get profit from rank 9 in addition to rank 10.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    critting causes a server crash b:avoid
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 10 melee : APS increase from 5.0 to 7.0 with a 90% chance of "self-inflict".

Rank 10 Arcane : Channeling reduced by 90% and increase skill cooldown by 30 sec.

Rank 11 : the same as rank 10, but with added bonus of a full set giving -50% "enemy visibility". (Simply means you can't see sh.t.)

b:victory
  • vaan1983
    edited February 2011
    Options
    WHEN U ARE EQUIPED WITH RANK10 GEAR, YOUR CHAR NAME CHANGES TO CHUCK NORRIS.
    b:victoryb:victory

WHEN A RANK10 GEAR CHAR inflict a critical hit wih sucess, it will create a strong explosion and all players in 30m range will die, and all their equip parts will be broke.

npc cant repair broke gear caused by rank10 gear.

if you want rank10 gear you need first rank9 gear.

to repair a rank10 gear you need buy a item in boutique for 60 gold
  • Tsubakey - Heavens Tear
    Tsubakey - Heavens Tear Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Rank 10 melee : APS increase from 5.0 to 7.0 with a 90% chance of "self-inflict".

Rank 10 Arcane : Casting reduced by 90% and increase skill cooldown by 30 sec.

Rank 11 : the same as rank 10, but with added bonus of a full set giving -50% "enemy visibility". (Simply means you can't see sh.t.)

b:victory

fixed
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rank 10 is only gonna cost 400k rep so you know.

fixed

actually no you didnt you shoulda changed it to "Channeling Time". saying Casting is the same as saying Channeling and tbh you technically broke it worse.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    rank 10 is only gonna cost 400k rep so you know.

the same as and tbh you technically broke it worse.

that was the point.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    that was the point.

when i said you broke it worse i was just referring to the fast that there isnt "casting" in this game its called Channeling
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
    edited February 2011
    Options
    when i said you broke it worse i was just referring to the fast that there isnt "casting" in this game its called Channeling

when did i say it was the same? i think u dont get it lol. when i said casting i mean exactly that.
  • Aurores - Heavens Tear
    Aurores - Heavens Tear Posts: 360 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    simply logging in with a char wearing rank 10 gear will instantly shut down the server and ban everyone b:avoid
    Retired b:bye
  • UntamedFreak - Lost City
    UntamedFreak - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    this thread made me laughed out loud b:chuckleb:pleasedb:thanks
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Options
    This thread made me *facepalm*

Closed for spam.