Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I doubt it will matter. There are too many rank 9s now in the same top factions.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    SunnyS - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    YES!
    They listened!b:shutup
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    no ****.
    if there are a lot they either payed for it or farmed it.
    I know many that farmed it and a few that payed.
    so ****.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hunnybunney - Harshlands
    Hunnybunney - Harshlands Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Thankeeeee.

Kewl.

Sucks for the reset, in a lot of PoVs, but overall, I think itl be great.
  • Ursa - Dreamweaver
    Ursa - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,634 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    no ****.
    if there are a lot they either payed for it or farmed it.
    I know many that farmed it and a few that payed.
    so ****.

~I listen to hardcore FIGHT songs when I visit the forum, just to get into the proper mood~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SunnyS - Lost City
    SunnyS - Lost City Posts: 78 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    YES!
    They listened!b:shutup
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    YAY no more mirages!

Kamisama's coming to kick your ***. :D
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • Woneo - Harshlands
    Woneo - Harshlands Posts: 1,086 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    @ Harshlands tw map... If Crimson can win just one tw vs zulu, GG one year of work.
  • JiEunxD - Archosaur
    JiEunxD - Archosaur Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes, thank you for the changes so much. This is one good thing you have done that was non-greedy, PWE, thank you very much.
    List of my territory war videos:
    ht tp://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=873472
  • Morrzan - Sanctuary
    Morrzan - Sanctuary Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    So... By now, we all know about the changes to TW (http://www.perfectworld.com/blog/?p=195931)... my question is... is the bidding going back to how it originally worked? I don't like the no refund bidding.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Called this on Essence forums over 4 months ago...LOL

See Susa told you b:cuteb:mischievousb:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Kamisama's coming to kick your ***. :D

Dude, you guys can't even beat us in a triple gank with the 3 top factions on LC atm. What makes you think a TW map reset will change anything?
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Finally, TW will actually be interesting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Eden - Raging Tide
    Eden - Raging Tide Posts: 301 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you so did.. if "tw/guild base pvp change" = "tw map reset"

fail
  • Vratix - Archosaur
    Vratix - Archosaur Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes finally itz timez to makez zzz moneyzzz
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Dude, you guys can't even beat us in a triple gank with the 3 top factions on LC atm. What makes you think a TW map reset will change anything?

Well, people keep joining Essence because they want to be on the winner's side. I'm hoping those people will leave you when the reset comes and it will sort of even out the odds. Maybe some will come to us, maybe some will go to others. But either way I'm pretty sure you will be losing people.

You'll probably remain stronger, but it might be a little tougher to beat us.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • RuneSeeker - Harshlands
    RuneSeeker - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    @ Harshlands
    It won't take long before Zulu wtfraeps the entire map again and the TW QQ will be reborned. God dammit.
    Original Join Date: Nov 2008, from LC. Fun times back then with RageQuit, AxeGanG and GuardianZ.
    -Improvise, Adapt and Overcome-
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38260072001&dateline=1292187452[/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    /inb4QQthreads:big factions will get the map and become rich. roflb:cute
  • RuneSeeker - Harshlands
    RuneSeeker - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Aren't TW's also getting new maps/layouts as well?
    Original Join Date: Nov 2008, from LC. Fun times back then with RageQuit, AxeGanG and GuardianZ.
    -Improvise, Adapt and Overcome-
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=38260072001&dateline=1292187452[/SIGPIC]
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Well, people keep joining Essence because they want to be on the winner's side. I'm hoping those people will leave you when the reset comes and it will sort of even out the odds. Maybe some will come to us, maybe some will go to others. But either way I'm pretty sure you will be losing people.

I sure hope so. Because as of right now, I don't think you guys would come out unscathed if PokerFace and ThaClick ganked you.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    I sure hope so. Because as of right now, I don't think you guys would come out unscathed if PokerFace and ThaClick ganked you.

If both PokerFace and ThaClicK attacked us at the same moment, we would probably lose one land and keep the other. We have the power to beat each one in a TW, but probably can't afford to split that many people over two TWs, so yeah.

So actually, if they were to gank us, it would suck for you, since we would very most likely always keep one land, and you wouldn't be able to own the entire map before it gets resetted.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited February 2011
    Just to clear this ip, the only thing changing is the reward for holding the land. The other mechanics, such as bidding and refunds, remain the same as currently implemented. This is mostly a case of the work required to change those, with the Devs working on the Genesis expansion at the moment. However, it willbe monitored closely, to see if more needs to be done or to prevent fake bids.
  • mk16
    mk16 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Too bad I'm too busy arguing over years tickets and can't log in and experience somewhat more fair TW 2 years later.

I really wish MMOs would lessen the effect of levels and upgrades, skill isn't even a factor anymore :<

ps, why haven't they capped the territory a guild can hold after all these years? You'd think 7 max is plenty.
    Banned for no reason on -two- accounts, thanks PWE
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    If both PokerFace and ThaClicK attacked us at the same moment, we would probably lose one land and keep the other. We have the power to beat each one in a TW, but probably can't afford to split that many people over two TWs, so yeah.

So actually, if they were to gank us, it would suck for you, since we would very most likely always keep one land, and you wouldn't be able to own the entire map before it gets resetted.

It was a hypothetical example in order to gauge the strength of Kami atm. Back on topic, imo a TW map reset will the harbinger of TWs we can all finally enjoy. Hopefully it will bring some players back and keep others from leaving (it's a trap).
  • Risingson - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    I don't care, I'm gonna wipe out all of Essence alone! Fear me. b:laugh
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • TigerLily - Lost City
    TigerLily - Lost City Posts: 1,209 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Thats kinda true. When CQ disbanded about 40% of the guild didn't wanna re-joined the new guild, Kamisama.

They wanted to build up their own factions with friends instead and see if it was possible to get land. Thats how Essence was created b:chuckle.

Obviously several players in Essence will leave and try to score easy land as well. Essence will loose players for sure, but not to other established factions. Kami and TC will also loose players for the same reasons. The guys leaving will mess around in small rpk/friend factions and have fun and do non-factor TWs for a few months. Its a natural result of a blank map. I mean how many people in a faction is 100% loyal lol.

But Essence still have a strong core group (with awesome gear), very dedicated leaders and its a well-organized faction to so its not like they will go and disband. Im pretty sure they will still be the top 1 faction long after the map-reset. People know what Essence are capable of, they know that joining Essence means being in a top faction with land.

TW will get way more competitive now tho.