Weird Bugs?

RedFangz - Heavens Tear
RedFangz - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
ive been having these weird lags where when im riding my mounts, i cant jump above walls in west arch and when im standing and carrying someone, when i click my mount, it doesnt release.. i thought it was normal but i see people who can do it and on my friends computer, i can do it..

is there a way to fix this??

:P ~RedFangz
True greatness comes not because of winning every battle, but in winning without ever fighting -Sun Tzu
>>http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=bf82353e88e001a6<&lt;
They can say what they want imma keep my head up, the thought of me losing never crossed my mind..
16k hp for a lvl 90 barb is good don't u think? :P considering i have 2.86 aps for fun :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by RedFangz - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    That would be because you can't double jump on mounts (jumping over walls usually takes two jumps), and you can't summon your ground mount (but air mount is ok) or pets, use skills or genie skills when you're carrying someone else.
  • RedFangz - Heavens Tear
    RedFangz - Heavens Tear Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    but i tried on my friends computer and it was successful..

i dont mean as in completly jump over, jst go on top of a wall, i cant do it on my mount, and i can carry someone then summon my mount on his computer too, but on mine it doesnt, maybe theres some settings problem?
    True greatness comes not because of winning every battle, but in winning without ever fighting -Sun Tzu
    >>http://pwcalc.ru/pwi/?char=bf82353e88e001a6<&lt;
    They can say what they want imma keep my head up, the thought of me losing never crossed my mind..
    16k hp for a lvl 90 barb is good don't u think? :P considering i have 2.86 aps for fun :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    but i tried on my friends computer and it was successful..

i dont mean as in completly jump over, jst go on top of a wall, i cant do it on my mount, and i can carry someone then summon my mount on his computer too, but on mine it doesnt, maybe theres some settings problem?

maybe your friend altered the game files?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2011
    ive been having these weird lags where when im riding my mounts, i cant jump above walls in west arch and when im standing and carrying someone, when i click my mount, it doesnt release.. i thought it was normal but i see people who can do it and on my friends computer, i can do it..

is there a way to fix this??

:P ~RedFangz

It might help if you A. put this in technical Support forum. and B. posted your system specs since that is most likely where the issue is.

oh and you can't jump walls on your mount. at least not straight from the ground. getting on those logs you can. Mounts don't double-jump unless you're using hax warez.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]