Is this server any good D:?

Peenice - Dreamweaver
Peenice - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Etherblade (West)
Im thinking of playing again....or should I just wait for the new serv..
Post edited by Peenice - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• jammerz22
    jammerz22 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    No TW...it's boring every week.
    No population to do anything with...
    No PK...

Everyone here is waiting for the new server. just read our forums to see how amazingly fail this server is...don't bother LOL

This server is called a ghost town for a reason...
  • Dexryl - Archosaur
    Dexryl - Archosaur Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would like to point you to this thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=982822

Our sever is small. That list contains like half of it's population. So if you want to play alone in a ghost town, sure, if you want actual PvP, TW, fun? Stay where you are or this "new server" that is apparently in the mix.
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I would like to point you to this thread:

http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=982822

Our sever is small. That list contains like half of it's population. So if you want to play alone in a ghost town, sure, if you want actual PvP, TW, fun? Stay where you are or this "new server" that is apparently in the mix.

Not really half the server, just half the factors of this serverb:chuckle. I should prolly say, that list contains lots of players that have already quit but would be still factors if they played.

What archosaur got:
    -lack of PvE squads->lack of TT mats, hence high prices(example 5m+ illusion springs).

-Maybe 2-3 factions that would be able to field 80ppl, if they`d be lucky that is.

-PK? Either there are sins, R9s or nobody out in the west.

-TWs? Map got lots of color but too few of those factions could be called TW factions.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    -PK? Either there are sins, R9s or nobody out in the west.

-TWs? Map got lots of color but too few of those factions could be called TW factions.

I disagree with PK, one shots like me are at west. Well not anymore, I went blue because my charm is very low and I can't afford to buy another. Also, I only got time to post here on weekdays. Miss my kitty b:sad

TW's, actually a good way of putting that. But we base that idea on other factions from other servers. Our idea of a TW faction is very different from one in other servers. I am fairly certain we won't be able to even get 40v40 matches that are supposed to be released soon.

I check once each day, hoping for info for a new server. A particular person keeps reassuring me there will be one so lets hope they are correct. Now I disappear, my butt...college is kicking it. b:bye
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i think it all depends of how bored you are/are not ... if you want you may give a try on arch for a while ... until (we hope *prays*) the new server is going to be released, or wait for that server ... who knows ... you might like arch ... just the way it is b:cute

@Martiin i hope that particular person is right to
  • Peenie - Raging Tide
    Peenie - Raging Tide Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ohh ok so its close to a private server lol xD
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ohh ok so its close to a private server lol xD

Yes, only there are still many more players here then any private server I have seen and I think I have tried all the big ones. As long as this game keeps bringing new servers to kill my time till a particular subscription based game is finally released, I am fine with how things are.

Myra, you know this particular person very well. You could almost say you know everything about them, notice how I say, "almost." Tell me if you know why I said that and I will be impressed.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • Anthemyra - Archosaur
    Anthemyra - Archosaur Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Myra, you know this particular person very well. You could almost say you know everything about them, notice how I say, "almost." Tell me if you know why I said that and I will be impressed.

:O but i thought i've impressed you already <.< ... damn ... my female charms are not as they used to be ... b:shutup

Edit: ... about the "almoust" thingy ... u get me confused sometimes ... idk if you are asking me about something .. or acuseing me of something @.@ ... sorry ... english is not my native language ... <.<