Re: Why is ChaoticShelly CENSORING AND CLOSING COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS Re PWE! WOW!

2»

Comments

• Jonguardian - Dreamweaver
    Jonguardian - Dreamweaver Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Olbaze,

You're so off and wrong it's pathetic how you make false statements and twist things. Nice try but you're wrong and out of line.

I HAVE NOT DONE ANY OF THE THINGS MENTIONED IN 5), 13), or 15) at all!

But you seem to be dragging on the negative bs and twisting the facts - Perhaps you should go back in the history of my postings and see for your self since you are just assuming and twisting things related to my postings.

If you DONT LIKE my postings, comments and suggestions then TOO BAD! Don't read them or comment on them! You should move on and just ignore! And take your twisting bs comments elsewhere! Thanks.

But again, I hope PWE makes improvements for all players and I stick to my comments and suggestions whether some people like it or not!

Good luck and good day!
    edited February 2011
    I hope PWE makes improvements for all players and I stick to my comments and suggestions whether some people like it or not!

Good luck and good day!
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Olbaze,

You're so off and wrong it's pathetic how you make false statements and twist things. Nice try but you're wrong and out of line.

Not really.
    I HAVE NOT DONE ANY OF THINGS MENTIONED IN 5), 13), or 15) at all!

You keep calling people idiots and stupid, that's harassment. ChaoticShelly is a mod, which kinda means that you cannot mouth off at her. And your suggestions need to go into the Suggestion Forum.

So yeah, all three right there.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited February 2011
    Olbaze,

Actually you are wrong altogether. I actually responded to people that made insults to me in kind! Sorry if that bothers you or anyone. I guess those people should be banned from the forums altogether for making unprovoked insults! I guess its ok for others to insult me because they dont agree with me but I cannot reply in kind! Sorry I will! Only because they did not agree with my comments and suggestions! Please spare me your pathetic twisting comments.

And as for the Mod ChaoticShelly - I disagree with his/her actions and I will complain about it! You don't like it! Too bad! Don't talk twisted bs to justify other peoples wrongs including your own bs comments - and all because I made suggestions and comments to help improve Perfect World - wow some of you people are just sad and rude. Grow up!

But again, I hope PWE makes improvements for all players and I stick to my comments and suggestions whether some people like it or not!

Good luck and good day!
  • Fintan - Lost City
    Fintan - Lost City Posts: 1,245 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Are the mods actually asleep? b:shockedb:shutup
    [sigpic][/sigpic]
    MuSHRooMS - Lost City (currently inviting new members) b:victory
    WeAreMuSHRooMS.com
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    QQ it doesnt talk to me QQ

olba, do u have one more sin ~100?
    edited February 2011
    But regardless, I hope PWE makes improvements for all players and I stick to my comments and suggestions whether some people like it or not!

Good luck and good day!

edited February 2011
    I hope PWE makes improvements for all players and I stick to my comments and suggestions whether some people like it or not!

Good luck and good day!
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I, also, hope PWE makes improvements, the first of which would be banishing you from my sight since you are a whiny, self-entitled brat who is ruining my gameplay experience.

I am responding to you in kind to tell you to leave, because I find your insolence offensive.
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This made my day. A thread against a certain person that is not started by me.. Oh the irony...
    The thing is, you will not get anywhere with this attitude. You will get random warnings for your misbehavior and then banned for a short period of time. I got it the hard way. No matter what you do, DON'T take the matters up, 'cause the manager has the blue collar workers' back:PPPPPP

Indeed, all you can do is have your opinion and LOL here!!!

Well, the root cause is this:
    That you are an idiot.

The specific cause is that you are unable to express yourself without shouting and making demands - and that you have resorted to spamming the forums.

He is not an idiot. When you calmly state your opinion, which is backed up by multiple people and you try to HELP and nothing works, it IS time to shout and make demands. Yea, nothing will be done about it either, so yea.. leaving is the best way out.
    @ OP

please stop crying, tyvm for your time

Maybe it is time for you to put on your glasses, or maybe all you have to do is open your eyes?!
    she is a mod, and like the other mod

Seems pretty young and childish, yet to mature and grow wise in the ways of the world. She has no power and just herp derps around so why worry about it? When a legit thread is closed voice your discontent.

Yea, the first part of this quote is rather true. Legit threads are censored, deleted, moved, and opinions are voiced, but heck, wtf...
    bahahahha I love this guy.

Jon, you're not the first to complain about her and you won't be the last.

THIS x 9001
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is the best kind of troll thread lulz.
    edited February 2011
    Firefeng, sorry you're so pathetic and negative to even waste your time making such a comment. But I guess it is to be expected from those that disagree with my comments and suggestions in the first place.

Sorry if I stick to my comments and suggestions - if they bother you don't waste your fingers making stupid negative remarks and just ignore. MY comments and suggestions are intended for PWE to make improvements not negative people like you to make insults. Yet how pathetic and hypocrital are many of you to be rude and insulting and make these comments to me in the first place because some of you don't agree with my comments and suggestions to help PWE make improvements. Wow this is sad how some people can be so low and negative, not to mention twist things - sorry not entertaining negative haters and low life insulting people on here anymore.

For those of you that contributed to my original comments and suggestions that were good and helpful, Thank you.

But regardless, I hope PWE makes improvements for all players and I stick to my comments and suggestions whether some people like it or not!

Good luck and good day!
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    This is the best kind of troll thread lulz.

Honestly, I can't tell anymoreif Jon is serious about all this or if it really is trolling. O_<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Firefeng, sorry you're so pathetic and negative to even waste your time making such a comment. But I guess it is to be expected from those that disagree with my comments and suggestions in the first place.

You're not sorry. Remorse requires a modicum of cognizance, such that you recognize just how severely you are failing. Since you are incapable of even reading forum rules, the likelihood of you possessing this bare minimum of comprehension is comparable to the likelihood of PWE caring about your incessant whinging.
  • BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    BarbEQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    obvious troll is obvious. Op fails where superior trolls succeed.

I guess he didnt get his extra special hug from daddy this morning. It is the only thing I can suggest that would account for the level of hostility he is displaying. The inability to see where he is going wrong just makes it all the funnier. If he sticks around I think Yulk may lose his position as forum whipping boy.

I stick to my comments and/or suggestions whether some people like it or not!

Good luck and good day! Cheers All! Long Live ChaoticShelly. (where are you shellz. someone needs a spankin!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    In response to your original post

The game is free...I don't see how you have to pay at all to play. Some of the best geared people on my server do not and have not payed anything. They find their own methods of making money in-game. To flat out pay your way through the game is seriously too expensive anyways. Endgame gear can cost billions of coins, if you want that, you have to be able to do something with the money you charged instead of blindly buying or you will have to pay a lot.

1. I've never charged zen so I wouldn't know.

2. You keep saying auction house should be made simpler, but how? How is it too complicated? What part of it needs to be simpler? I've used auction house for a long time now, and I never thought it was too complicated.

3. I guess that should be simplified

4. I think there should be a charge for shouting to everyone on the server. Otherwise people will spam useless messages endlessly. If you've noticed anything at all, some drama-whoring people do spam stuff that no one cares about, but at least they are limited by their own pockets. A cost for world chat makes world chat useful. If you are looking to get help, join a faction and use faction chat.

5. There is auto run, go to the map and select your location while holding the alt key. It can't get easier than this.

6. Everything in the boutique is accessible with in-game coins. This game also teaches kids how to manage what they have. If someone is stupid or impatient with their money then they will pay up way more than another player but have less.
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver
    ColdAsLife - Dreamweaver Posts: 432 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you're having any concerns about how the mods are doing their job, send a PM to frankieraye.

/thread&inb4lock
    ColdAsLife, 90, Proud Sage Archer
    ArchRaziel, 5x, Cleric
    XBushidoX, xbushidox.guildportal.com
    Rectitude, Courage, Benelovence, Respect, Honesty, Honor, Loyalty.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear
    Summer_Blush - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,187 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Maybe it is time for you to put on your glasses, or maybe all you have to do is open your eyes?!

Yes i will just keep playing the game and enjoying my 5.0 and TT100 fists all worked for for free, while people like you sit about and cry on forums about how the world hates you

=D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Ok guys gonna have to close this thread

reason is i see to many CAPITAL LETTERS

*closes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Wow, the OP is a serious drama queen...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
    edited February 2011
    This is just sad for all the people that are negative instead of contributing to suggestions and wanting PWE to be a better game for everyone. I guess some people will settle for less and will hinder and oppose improvements for PWE because they have different points of view and even lower themselves to petty insults (which I will not tolerate and I will reply in kind) because they have nothing better to do.

This is Sad, I thought this forum was for productive and constructive comments and suggestions. I guess some players and mods alike don't like the FACTS and don't like my comments and suggestions on making PW a better game. I think PWE corporate thinks differently. We shall see all in good time.

I like PW and all I did was make comments for improvements and this is the sad and petty bs that follows. No wonder no improvements or advances are made sometimes because of negative haters, and people that don't care about anything other than to be rude, insulting and have nothing better to do with their time than to attack someone's comments and suggestions - even if the person they are attacking is correct. Sad indeed.

Guess what folks! I don't take well to negative people like that and I surely wont back down and stop or quit anything! So go try being positive for a change and cut the bs already. This is a game forum not your personal attack forum on people with suggestions to PWE that are not even directed at any player!

Again, I hope PWE makes improvements for all players and I stick to my comments and suggestions whether some people like it or not!

Good luck and good day!
  • buttercupcruella
    buttercupcruella Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yes i will just keep playing the game and enjoying my 5.0 and TT100 fists all worked for for free, while people like you sit about and cry on forums about how the world hates you

=D

AHAHHAHAHH, seems like I should go and cut my wrists, Summer... *sigh*
    you enjoy the game, AWESOME, keep playing it, but let others whine if they don't, ESPECIALLY when they do have some reasons. I have HH110 gear and I aint crying.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2011

And as for the Mod ChaoticShelly - I disagree with his/her actions and I will complain about it! You don't like it! Too bad! Don't talk twisted bs to justify other peoples wrongs including your own bs comments - and all because I made suggestions and comments to help improve Perfect World - wow some of you people are just sad and rude. Grow up!

Shelly only did her job. She locked duplicate threads, which is what mods do on every single competent forum. She also locked a thread that was getting out of hand, again something mods would do on any competent forum.

olba, do u have one more sin ~100?

Nope, I only have this sin and my 92 Archer, Olba. Please don't tell me there's someone with a similar name on another server or I might have to apply gun to temple.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
    edited February 2011
    Wow some of you completely missed my suggestions and comments altogether and instead choose to assume, and just act stupid and negative for no reason.

This is just silly and unfortunate that some people twist and act negative for no reason even when the comments and suggestions are meant to offer improvements in the game.

Perhaps many of you should go read the original posting and if you don't agree, hey no problem move on and have a nice day - just spare PWE and everyone else your negative useless comments.

I do thank those that offered their helpful replies and feedback - much appreciated and stick to making the game better - thats what this forum is intended for, not negative senseless and brainless people to be rude and insulting just because they dont agree.

Good luck and good day!
  • BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    BarbEQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i think the main problem with this OP (offensive poster in this case?) is that despite their repeated posts they are not expanding on any of their original points, simply repeating them ad nauseum. There is no sign of growth or even acceptance that some things in game are there for a reason and concentrating on the a single point which may have some merit.

I do think the majority of his posts in the forum fall under the following categories: double posting in single threads, posting multiple versions of the same thread, posting in the wrong sections, being abusive to other members with little reason (simply because they disagreed in most cases), being abusive to pwe reps (mods). A single breach can result in a forum ban sometimes - I am surprised PWE don't go to the trouble of sending a spike down his line and blowing up his pc for multiple breaches of TOS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    It is painfully obvious that this thread serves no purpose other than members flaming each other back and forth. This makes Fuzzy unhappy.

Everyone is indeed entitled to their opinion, however:

And as for the Mod ChaoticShelly - I disagree with his/her actions and I will complain about it! You don't like it! Too bad!

As has been stated in the past, if a member has an issue with the action taken by a moderator, the proper method is to pm the Mod directly, or take up the the issue with Frankie.

As for this thread, Fuzzy believes enough is enough.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.