How do you enter the arena?

Cretent - Archosaur
Cretent - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
I go up to the arena teleporter and theres no option to teleport. How do I go there? >.<b:shocked
Post edited by Cretent - Archosaur on

Comments

• Kea_ - Raging Tide
    Kea_ - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i think you have to be high enough level to enter arena. correct me if i'm wrong :)
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    depends on which arena you mean. there're two in the game --- or there should be, but aren't.

in all the larger cities you'll see a boxing-ring style spot with really flashy graphics advertising it --- transparent glowy sword hanging in the air, lightning bolt effects, fancy fancy. the NPC by it tells you this is the "arena", but it's closed for renovations, come back later. don't bother coming back, it's been closed in our version of the game for years with no very well explained reason and no apparent plans to ever reopen it.

in all the larger cities you'll also see a much less gaudily advertised NPC, looks like a herc pet, name of "arena manager" or somesuch. this arena you CAN get into, starting at level 40 i believe. but it's not open competition, it's a team-versus-team thing where you should get the teams together and sorted out ahead of time. you can go in alone and explore the NPCs if you want, you can get an overview of the rules that way, but you can't enter any fights there on your own.

oh, and this arena also has an exit from it into the cube, so it's another backdoor teleport into archosaur that way. not that you need it for that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.