Helmets

LolliLoo - Sanctuary
LolliLoo - Sanctuary Posts: 9 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Archer
You guys know what archers where for headgear? My main guess is Helmet but these require more strength if you are a pure dex build.

So for those who are pure dex, do you guys use helmets that are a few levels lower?

Or do you put in more strength to wear the helmets?

And what about arcane headgear?
Post edited by LolliLoo - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Helmet of Lion Spirit. 80-some strength required, level 51 helmet, +3-4 str, +3-4 dex. Archers wear helmets 99% of the time. Lower-levelled ones, yes. Or if you're statted to use fists, Warsoul of Earth is also a good idea. Arcane headgear is nice for mana, but generally unnecessary.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I currently use a MP helmet with HP bonus , later ill switch to a viable HP helmet
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • BarbEQ - Dreamweaver
    BarbEQ - Dreamweaver Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    By the time you get to mid 90s + you should have enough extra points from equips etc to wear helmet of pirate, aquaviciousness or if you have the coin the warsong helmet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Teppeii - Dreamweaver
    Teppeii - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,206 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I have 104 base strength, yet I wear Warsoul of Earth. Gear tends to have some strength adds here and there. So, meh.
    On indefinite hiatus :3
  • Elviron - Dreamweaver
    Elviron - Dreamweaver Posts: 812 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Used Helm of Lion Spirit till lvl100 and then got myself a Warsoul of Earth.

I am going to barbeque BarbEQ b:chuckle