Summoning skill for the Mystics!

Romina - Heavens Tear
Romina - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
I have played **** for a long time... one of the skills Spiritmasters have there is making it possible to summon squad members from all over the map. It`s a useful & loved skill that comes irreplaceable during instance raids (FB/BH/TT).

Please consider adding this to Mystics skill list!
b:cute
Post edited by Romina - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    As long as it is disabled for Jungle Ruins b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    As long as it is disabled for Jungle Ruins b:chuckle

grr why did you have to mention thtb:angry
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • kriviox
    kriviox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Mystics are already over powered with their res, heal, pet and all skills. It would be nice to have. Problem is

Tele to instance: wouldn't be used, while you're getting a squad together, have mystic fly out there and then summon. Kind of cheating.

Jungle Ruins was stated above.

But also, then if a mystic could "sneak" by mobs to get to boss. Then call everyone in. Defeats the purpose of a BH.

Would be a way over powered class. And they couldn't do it for all classes, cause then sin would just stealth past everything and summon.

While it's a cute idea. Doubt it will happen.

What about cube too? Make it to room 50. Tell all your friends to get in cube then summon them up to 50? Cheating a bit.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    kriviox wrote: »
    Mystics are already over powered with their res, heal, pet and all skills. It would be nice to have. Problem is

Tele to instance: wouldn't be used, while you're getting a squad together, have mystic fly out there and then summon. Kind of cheating.

Jungle Ruins was stated above.

But also, then if a mystic could "sneak" by mobs to get to boss. Then call everyone in. Defeats the purpose of a BH.

Would be a way over powered class. And they couldn't do it for all classes, cause then sin would just stealth past everything and summon.

While it's a cute idea. Doubt it will happen.

What about cube too? Make it to room 50. Tell all your friends to get in cube then summon them up to 50? Cheating a bit.

**** room 50; get to room 38, reach the tele master.
    then sell the teleport for 1mil each xd
  • zerocoolro
    zerocoolro Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    After mystics will have heal , res , pets etc. do you want another skill?Oh god, then the game will be called : Perfect World - Mystics Edition ...
  • kriviox
    kriviox Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    **** room 50; get to room 38, reach the tele master.
    then sell the teleport for 1mil each xd

Ahha, yeah forgot about that! I'd so pay 1m to get there for Chrono/Culti whatever. I HATE that room to death b:surrender
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    kriviox wrote: »
    Ahha, yeah forgot about that! I'd so pay 1m to get there for Chrono/Culti whatever. I HATE that room to death b:surrender

b:mischievous

i spend ~7h cubing to reach that room xd
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you know, i actually suggested that there be an item where you can tele you squad to your location a long time ago. i was new to the game back then so i didn't think it would hurt. now i know better. something like this would scerw up the game in more ways than one. it would surely effect the market in some way i'm sure. i would imagine in TW this would be a pain.
  • anwynd
    edited February 2011
    lol bunch of mystics slip thru enemy lines get to the enemy base teleport everyone to the base the enemy finnaly reaches your base and its empty then bam a you lose pops up lol
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    anwynd wrote: »
    lol bunch of mystics slip thru enemy lines get to the enemy base teleport everyone to the base the enemy finnaly reaches your base and its empty then bam a you lose pops up lol

Then, after everyone teles to the enemy base EVERYONE will do their max spark eruption and the crystal will be dead.... b:shocked

This will cause mass complaints.....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • anwynd
    edited February 2011
    Then, after everyone teles to the enemy base EVERYONE will do their max spark eruption and the crystal will be dead.... b:shocked

This will cause mass complaints.....

it will cause mass fun for who ever is smart enough to do what i stated lmao