Drop rate % dependable on classes

Options
Sun_Burn - Lost City
Sun_Burn - Lost City Posts: 579 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Suggestion Box
Thought of this while being frustrated about only aps classes get asked to farm NV.

Idea: Increase/decrease the drop rate on farmable instances depending on what classes are in the squad. If there is a squad of mostly casters, increase the drop rates of bosses.

People shouldn't be forced to level up another character to 100 to farm gear for their main class they enjoy to play.

This idea would promote the non-aps classes to be included in Nirvana farming without the "racism" of the runs being too slow with casters, as the increased drop rates would balance it out. Like in the time 2 runs are completed by a squad of high APS's, 1 run that took the same amount of time with some casters in the squad would have roughly the same amount of loot at the end of the run as the APS squads' 2 runs.

Your thoughts? I don't really see a reason a fist/claw bm or a sin would complain about this idea, the squad of casters would be putting the same amount of effort time wise as the aps squads' runs.

Comments

• Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear
    Dyskrasia - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,161 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Nah. People have the right to go with whoever they want. You don't NEED to make a new char for farming at 100+, you just need to find better friends that don't discriminate. I've been in plenty of random WC Nirvana squads that had casters in them. If you don't like it, you can try making your own squad through WC and see how many non-int players PM you... I'd imagine you'd have enough to get a run going every now and then.
    Anyways, if this were to happen the squads you speak of would only want the best of the best, so I think a lot of the people that already have troubles finding squads would still find it just as difficult.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Evict is a sexy chalupa. <3
    retired, etc