Lvl 79 skill

Options
Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
edited February 2011 in Assassin
Soo now that I farmed 20 apo pages, it's kinda time to get a lvl 79 skill XD

So I'm kinda torn up between healing trance, and condenced thorn.
Is condenced thorn any good? I hear from alot of melees that they think frostblade is useles, and thorn is basicly nothing but a beefed up frostblade.

Soo, should I get trance? Or is condenced thorn pro after all?
9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
Post edited by Sirrobert - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Yishuin - Sanctuary
    Yishuin - Sanctuary Posts: 153 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Simple question simple answer :

Don't buy anyone of these they are totally useless!

Condensed thorn : low damage, the buff is useless, the amount of damages added is b:shutupb:chuckle

Healing Trance : Bloodpaint is far enough to keep you alive while grinding/aoe grinding. While in healing trance, you lose mp and you can't move!

These skills are b:shutup :).

Well if you are a compulsive skill buyer just pick one and buy it :).
  • _Leif - Lost City
    _Leif - Lost City Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    At 100, condensed thorn increases your unsparked damage by 12-15% ish. Useful in some situations imo.

Healing Trance means you have full hp/mp by using 1 mana pot. It's nice to have, not omgawesomesauce, but nice.
  • Thinkalot - Dreamweaver
    Thinkalot - Dreamweaver Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I got em both since i like to have all my skills. Personal preference i guess.

Healing Trance : only use it in Cube of Fate "100sec stand" room. Otherwise i never use it.

Condensed Thorn : never had any reason to use it, looks good but that's about it.

If you wanna save cash, don't get em. Otherwise, personal choice.
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    If I had to choose one, I'd go with healing trance, as it's very useful in a lot of situations.

Thinkalot named one of them, and others include accidentally agro-ing a boss when the party isn't all present and SE is on cd (or you don't feel like using SE), or healing up to max health after you die (with a use of an mp pot, or mp charm, as they're cheaper).

Just got to be creative with it I guess.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Mauntille - Heavens Tear
    Mauntille - Heavens Tear Posts: 694 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    others include accidentally agro-ing a boss when the party isn't all present and SE is on cd (or you don't feel like using SE)

Does this actually work? It sounds like something you could get knocked out of. I skipped the 79 skills on my sin since they didn't look worth it to me, but if something like this works, I guess they do have some niche uses.
  • JebakLesny - Dreamweaver
    JebakLesny - Dreamweaver Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Waste of coins n spirit
  • Hekate_ - Heavens Tear
    Hekate_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    condenced thorn seems useless. I got healing trance only for the sake of cube.
  • Waterscyth - Harshlands
    Waterscyth - Harshlands Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I'm still a bit of a ways off from the skills, but, as I have +20MP recovery in gear, I was thinking it would be great to shadow escape, heal, and come back out with full hp, but i gues u could just use pots.
    Once there was an Assassin... He killed everyone. The End...