• Kehrendorh - Archosaur
    Kehrendorh - Archosaur Posts: 492 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I'd steal them from you, ijs.

>:( meanie
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Elves: apparently there needs to be fast wings that aren't so glitsy. But don't most people want something impressive looking for the value? People pay over 100g on bidding hall nights, and 100mil in game for the Fallen Roc and Silk Perfume TB wings for a reason. If they were small and...quiet. They wouldnt be so special.

*faints* I am SO glad i am not on your server, simply for that reason. 100MIL!?

i only paid 40 for mine b:chuckle
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Echolight - Dreamweaver
    Echolight - Dreamweaver Posts: 110 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    dark pegasus wings sorta looks like the ones from a.i.o.n (had to separate it ^^') o.o
  • Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear
    Nowitsawn - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,864 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    dark pegasus wings sorta looks like the ones from ********** (had to separate it ^^') o.o

Exactly what I was thinking...

*cough cough*

*cough cough*

Can't say they aren't pretty though b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    *faints* I am SO glad i am not on your server, simply for that reason. 100MIL!?

i only paid 40 for mine b:chuckle

People buy new flyer tickets for 150+ gold on a daily basis on Heaven's Tear Bidding Hall.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • CivicSouL - Heavens Tear
    CivicSouL - Heavens Tear Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    What is that human standing on.....QQ..... it looks like a very expensive eating utensil..... b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Joined PWI November 2008 :)
    Sin lvl 101 June 2011 (New Main after CC fix)
    Bm June 2009
    Cleric lvl 70 July 2009: DaExSaken

Retired from PWI August 2011
  • Hl/ - Harshlands17
    Hl/ - Harshlands17 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I want that Pegasus, but It'll look awful on my Barb. Ugh, why do humans always get the worse looking flying mounts? Either they are terribly futuristic, or horribly boring looking. They should make a sword that has wings on each side and feather effects... Anything that's a little more on the fantasy, impressive side of things.

God PWE, even your MODS complain about your lack of creativity.
    ......getting the hint yet?
  • Medeina - Heavens Tear
    Medeina - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    another sword for human race b:cry

i want flying carpet b:cute
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Hey, I'm still an actual player of this game. b:surrender
  • Kiitaro - Sanctuary
    Kiitaro - Sanctuary Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2011

Since when did the devs care what we or the forum mods think? xD

Note: PWE aren't the devs. They are a subsidiary company to the developers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BriarFoxy - Raging Tide
    BriarFoxy - Raging Tide Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Frankly I'm tired of all the restrictions. ie only elves and sins have wings, and why do venos have all the cool animals fliers? I want to be able to build a character the way I want. Example: A Warrior/Mage that castes a spell to give himself wings or to conquer up a flying dragon that he rides and fight from. GMs, now go get it done!
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Amencat - Sanctuary
    Amencat - Sanctuary Posts: 484 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    another sword for human race b:cry

i want flying carpet b:cute

WOW THATS AN AMAZING IDEA b:faint

now when im thinking about it:

what about flying double- swords, flying poles, flying fists, flying axes, flying wands??? (yea witch-wizzards on a flying wand ROFL) XD
    Some Rules each PWI Gamer should know
    1. Dont break this rules & no matter what: DONT TRUST ANYONE!
    2. Dont pay wine or heads fee (like to get kicked after that?) b:chuckle
    3. Dont borrow items (since when return gms scammed stuff?) b:embarrass
    4. Dont use your password in faction-forums (like hacks?) b:fatb
    5. Dont give your mats to the tt-banker (obvious, not?) b:beg
    6. Dont wait for help, or heals, or any other miracles,... (for more examples just play pwi and you will hate the whole humanity) b:bye
  • Damer_Flinn - Sanctuary
    Damer_Flinn - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Nuuu Wiz needs a flying broom to sit on!
  • Satalia - Heavens Tear
    Satalia - Heavens Tear Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Serrinity - Sanctuary
    Serrinity - Sanctuary Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    O.O I really hope we DO get that dark pegasus. I would SO buy that for any amount of coin.

Also nice to finally seen another tb wing I like. I despise most of them. This and Silk Perfume are the only ones I care for.

Elf wings look nice but I still prefer Dark Lord wings.

Humans... well let's face it. I don't find any of them interesting. Some have nice colors and effects but what's fun about flying on a giant sword?
    Leader of EdensStar
  • Saiyori - Dreamweaver
    Saiyori - Dreamweaver Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited February 2011
  • Bellarie - Raging Tide
    Bellarie - Raging Tide Posts: 603 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Frankly I'm tired of all the restrictions. ie only elves and sins have wings, and why do venos have all the cool animals fliers? I want to be able to build a character the way I want. Example: A Warrior/Mage that castes a spell to give himself wings or to conquer up a flying dragon that he rides and fight from. GMs, now go get it done!

Agreed. There is a venomancer with elf wings near Dreaming Stronghold, and then there is that quest involving the story of a winged tiger(Barbarian with elf wings)
    And to think, if Goshiki knocked up Dizzy before he died, maybe she will give birth to a fairy-winged human.

I also agree with a previous comment that humans should get some variety. Untamed get more than just flying mantarays, why can't humans fly on a flying carpet, or a giant spatula, or a broom(wizzies would be awesome) or a giant crayon, or a giant paper airplane(like in R.O.D.) or an actual "surfboard"

As for tideborn, they were intended to be nothing but girls and tranny bishounen, so obviously they will get nothing but wings that add to their femininity.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    i want the new pink wing QQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • RouxLouka - Dreamweaver
    RouxLouka - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    TB/EG flyers: http://w2i.wanmei.com/news/gamenews/20110214/58718.shtml

I like the previous TB wing better. The EG kite is sort of creepy.
    /quit.

</3 All packs/Awful community.
  • sikozu
    sikozu Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Oh wow the Elf and Untamed ones look awesome :) I might just have to get those for my cleric and my veno (someday lol) when im not playing my mystic!! :) (playing mystic in CN now and just biding my time till Genesis comes out!)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ★ :Sikozu :: Venomancer: ★ :Nebira :: Cleric: ★
  • sexyangel101
    sexyangel101 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    I want that Pegasus, but It'll look awful on my Barb. Ugh, why do humans always get the worse looking flying mounts? Either they are terribly futuristic, or horribly boring looking. They should make a sword that has wings on each side and feather effects... Anything that's a little more on the fantasy, impressive side of things.

hey i want that pegasus but im haveing trouble even finding the new flyers? some plz help me cuz i feel like a noob right now
  • Vincinator - Raging Tide
    Vincinator - Raging Tide Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited May 2011
    From "Soaring Token" one of the rare items of the new easy rider packs..Saw them go from 50 to 100 mils (yeah..100..) on my server...
    In game chars (Raging tide, over a year im here)
    Sir_Puma (BM 98)-- L_y_n_x (Barb 85) Cyres (Cleric 69)
    BurningHeart (Wiz 34)-- LadyPuma (Veno 57,used as bank char)
    Vincinator (Test seeker lvl 46,RiP)-- Amup( True Seeker 71)
    Powerleveld chars : None-- Quests done : Too many b:surrender
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited May 2011
    Please refrain from posting in threads over 30 days old.

Closed for necro.
This discussion has been closed.