8 ppl squads PLS ????

2»

Comments

• BizHerc - Heavens Tear
    BizHerc - Heavens Tear Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol my god u rtard, how much do u want ur exp to be cut by. Grow a brianb:victory
    why not have 200 man squads so u can all get 1exp point. FFS, try thinking about stuff before you postb:angry
    yes, fail troll is fail if you hadn't already guessed

In soviet russia, fail troll eats you!!
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lol my god u rtard, how much do u want ur exp to be cut by. Grow a brianb:victory
    why not have 200 man squads so u can all get 1exp point. FFS, try thinking about stuff before you postb:angry

you failed here you dont lose that much exp and also you dont have to run fc with 8 people squad. seriously is all people think about anymore fc? but my point remains the same this wouldnt help anyone but 5 aps.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited February 2011

I hate when people make stupid posts like this with wizard alts.
    It plants the seed in people's minds that we're all idiots...
  • No_peas - Heavens Tear
    No_peas - Heavens Tear Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    you failed here you dont lose that much exp and also you dont have to run fc with 8 people squad. seriously is all people think about anymore fc? but my point remains the same this wouldnt help anyone but 5 aps.

lol @sshat, where did i mention FC?
    + i already mentioned that i was a fail troll, so go eat a duck

LTR or GTFO b:scorn
  • frankieraye
    frankieraye Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Sorry no plans to extend party size to 8 at this time; closing flame thread.
This discussion has been closed.