OMG....Fire Chickens!!!

Options
Tatuaje - Lost City
Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
Nix bleed is so overpowered, can they please do something about this. b:angry

/jumps back into time machine and turns nob to 2009. b:bye
tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
Post edited by Tatuaje - Lost City on

Comments

• _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    no, the nix's bleed is underpowered.

the gash they give is too painful to withstand!
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Keirya - Raging Tide
    Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Wait...a veno saying that a nix is overpowered...something is wrong with this picture b:shocked
  • Derressh - Dreamweaver
    Derressh - Dreamweaver Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I feel like I've just entered the Twilight Zone. o-o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I main a 97 Psy named /\bra. The forums don't like his name.
    So I post on my Barb.
    [On possibly-permanent hiatus]
  • FoxRunning - Heavens Tear
    FoxRunning - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,048 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you think you have problems with phoenixes you can buy, good thing no one can catch the one in FF! i freaked the first time i saw that thing-i had never heard of the mobs in there, and all i could think was, OMG, here is something i SO wish i could catch!b:chuckle but the blue 9-tails in there are pretty cool too

so many animals, so few cool catchables!

Nix bleed is so overpowered, can they please do something about this. b:angry

/jumps back into time machine and turns nob to 2009. b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    (and hugs to Flauschkatze for the sig!)
    "Thanks for writing me-- it's always great to hear from a vet.

-FrankieRaye"
    Playing here since '08b:heart
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    its OP?

it get 2-3 on me everytime...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Evga - Sanctuary
    Evga - Sanctuary Posts: 779 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    it's only overpowered today if they allow nix to be refine... if not they are an addition to a veno firepower. with +10 gear running around, nix bleed is like chicken scratch
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    QQ nix bleed is a glitch and it doesn't get PvP reduction. Plz fix kthx I don't like dying to random nubs just cause they use nix.

It's dumb that you can just pay 200 dollars in CS so you can win pvp so easy.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    QQ nix bleed is a glitch and it doesn't get PvP reduction. Plz fix kthx I don't like dying to random nubs just cause they use nix.

Venos have nix

Wizzies have one hit KO skills [with instant channeling for 6 secs]

Sins have stealth+stun

All classes are good and all classes can be OP.

Edit: When I read the title the first thing I thought of was BH39.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Venos have nix

Wizzies have one hit KO skills [with instant channeling for 6 secs]

Sins have stealth+stun

All classes are good and all classes can be OP.

I thought of the Chocobo boss in Nirvana. o.o
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options

Those are actually TnT Chickens.

And btw, I only made this thread to remenise on the good times of old when Nix Bleed was waht was the cool thing to QQ over.

Looks like it goes as follows.

QQ History Lesson:

2008: Full Attack Clerics being fail/ Only way to play Cleric is Full Support
    2009: Nix w/ Bleed
    2010: Packs w/ Whoracling w/ BH runs.
    2011: 5.0 APS

I wonder what wonders the new expansion will bring. I am sure someone will think of something.
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I thought of the Chocobo boss in Nirvana. o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d81qFaoe010

But I'm not high enough to run Nirvana yet. QQ
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d81qFaoe010

But I'm not high enough to run Nirvana yet. QQ

You're not missing much. It's pretty boring what with 0 normal mobs and being near absolute pitch black in some rooms. Boss fights are as "interesting" as FCC...in other words, meh.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • WnbTank - Archosaur
    WnbTank - Archosaur Posts: 1,472 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    You're not missing much. It's pretty boring what with 0 normal mobs and being near absolute pitch black in some rooms. Boss fights are as "interesting" as FCC...in other words, meh.

Dont forget the seal, which imo doesnt server any purpose, bosses aint any harder, just more annying.
    Trolling Sid since So Hot :o
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Those are actually TnT Chickens.

And btw, I only made this thread to remenise on the good times of old when Nix Bleed was waht was the cool thing to QQ over.

Looks like it goes as follows.

QQ History Lesson:

2008: Full Attack Clerics being fail/ Only way to play Cleric is Full Support
    2009: Nix w/ Bleed/anniversary packs/return of the anni pack/oracles/goldprice
    2010: bounty hunter quest/hyper exp/stealth tripplespark/5.0 APS/tideborn(especially sins)/twilight temple "manly mode"/generea summer sale(cheap Rank8,new Rank9)/DQ item nerf/goldprice
    2011: UPCOMING

I wonder what wonders the new expansion will bring. I am sure someone will think of something.

you forgot something
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you forgot something

Sorry, I quite playing many months ago so that one I did not experience.

I must log onto the forums again soon enough once the expansion comes out so I can possibly update the list again. b:chuckle
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Sorry, I quite playing many months ago so that one I did not experience.

I must log onto the forums again soon enough once the expansion comes out so I can possibly update the list again. b:chuckle

you should visit lv forums there a some nice pvp vids from androit...
    calvin vs. everyone...xD

added a few things you should use a qq history as signature xD
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    you should visit lv forums there a some nice pvp vids from androit...
    calvin vs. everyone...xD

added a few things you should use a qq history as signature xD

Yah, I've been watching the vids. Looks like some are enjoying tha game still in different ways.

I read your sig earlier and it was a great walk down memory lane of how life used to be like.
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options

when something works the way its supposed to work, its not a glitch, ijs
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    i highly doubt anything in this game is working as supposed...

mechanics to prevent movement **** -> rubberbanding
    tiger badge quest -> nobody cares
    tt/nv nerf -> only affects non 5aps squads
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I noticed your editting, and the more editting. LOL...

I should ask though, what have they done with any type of upgrade that has not created massive up-roar and displeasure.

If people only knew what it was like to get your first green weapon and what it felt like. Truthfully I play a MMO now that is Emulated prior to massive patches when it's game play was destroyed.

I sort of wish the same for this game. If they would have a server based on the days of old when you could appreciate someone walking around with TT60/70 weapons.
  • Kinnacat - Lost City
    Kinnacat - Lost City Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A veno saying a nix is OP? Yes, definitely something wrong there. 0_o;;;

Anyways, a nix isn't OP. At least mine isn't.

ie:

1- My nix has a maxed Pounce. Even though there's supposed to be an 80% chance he stuns and gets increased attack by 25% for 15 seconds, I only saw him stun about 5 times. In a whole year. When he stunned someone in PK a few weeks ago, I almost fell of my chair. I was thinking ''OMGWTH MY NIX STUNNED?!'' *keeps staring at the stunned opponent*

2- The idiot prefers to stare at idk what instead of helping kill something/someone. You might think I'm the idiot because I use him on the ground. Well I'm not one of the noobs who hypered at 95 in a week. Even when I use him in the air, (not 1 CM over the ground >.>) he flies to the target, and then stops about 1-2 meters over it, and waits... and waits.... and stares.................................................... ''HIT IT ALREADY?!?!'' and waits.....

3- Once I was grinding with my friend. I forgot to put my protections on whites... We weren't in squad. I was hitting tab Alt+1 constantly. Of course at one point I tabbed my poor friend. Nix went after him. I clicked about 30 on follow in 10 seconds... The nix kept hitting him.... and hitting him.... and Flesh Reaming... until the poor guy was dead. (I still feel bad about that QQ)

Conclusions:

1- A nix is not OP.

2- I got so sick of it he's off my shortcut bar.

3- I have no problems with my land pets. When I click follow, they follow. They don't keep hitting until it's dead.

PS: I want my 27 mill back...

PS2: Is anyone else experiencing these problems with their nix? Or am I an unlucky owner of a Pea Brained Nix?
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I think one poster out of all of this mess got that OP was mocking QQers from 2009, to make an analogous point of QQers in 2010 and 2011..

Very sad.
  • RedsRose - Lost City
    RedsRose - Lost City Posts: 12,354 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I miss the QQBird QQ b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    RoidAbuse is awesome, only he would sell his sperm for gear!!

"Toughest monster? ..... RedsRose b:surrender" - Kantorek
    Where is my 1 v 1 Kan? b:mischievous
  • Bunnybites - Harshlands
    Bunnybites - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    A veno saying a nix is OP? Yes, definitely something wrong there. 0_o;;;

Anyways, a nix isn't OP. At least mine isn't.

ie:

1- My nix has a maxed Pounce. Even though there's supposed to be an 80% chance he stuns and gets increased attack by 25% for 15 seconds, I only saw him stun about 5 times. In a whole year. When he stunned someone in PK a few weeks ago, I almost fell of my chair. I was thinking ''OMGWTH MY NIX STUNNED?!'' *keeps staring at the stunned opponent*

2- The idiot prefers to stare at idk what instead of helping kill something/someone. You might think I'm the idiot because I use him on the ground. Well I'm not one of the noobs who hypered at 95 in a week. Even when I use him in the air, (not 1 CM over the ground >.>) he flies to the target, and then stops about 1-2 meters over it, and waits... and waits.... and stares.................................................... ''HIT IT ALREADY?!?!'' and waits.....

3- Once I was grinding with my friend. I forgot to put my protections on whites... We weren't in squad. I was hitting tab Alt+1 constantly. Of course at one point I tabbed my poor friend. Nix went after him. I clicked about 30 on follow in 10 seconds... The nix kept hitting him.... and hitting him.... and Flesh Reaming... until the poor guy was dead. (I still feel bad about that QQ)

Conclusions:

1- A nix is not OP.

2- I got so sick of it he's off my shortcut bar.

3- I have no problems with my land pets. When I click follow, they follow. They don't keep hitting until it's dead.

PS: I want my 27 mill back...

PS2: Is anyone else experiencing these problems with their nix? Or am I an unlucky owner of a Pea Brained Nix?

Nope, my pea-brained bird "KFC" does the exact same. I never fight from the ground, I have to be on my flyer at all times and the stupid bird still gets stuck on every bump. She is faster than my herc "dropsey" tho, so I use her and cuss at her for getting stuck. If there are any bumps in the terrain I wait for her to finish the kill and fly back to me before sending her to the next mob. This seems to help some. Only difference, my stupid bird cost 70 million whoops. b:surrender
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Only thing OP is in this game is Barbs flesh ream bleed stacking, and wizzies hailstorm...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I miss the QQBird QQ b:sad

OMG this thread just reached its max in awesomesauceness (Ah, the sauce memories).

I can't believe that I have not made a thread in forever and the first thread I am able to troll so many people first in one of the oldest QQ topics.

Secondly have good laughs with veterans like Regenbogen and then finaly have one of my fav's post in it. (RedsRose)

I don't miss the game but I sure miss most of you forumners.

P.S. LOLOLOLOL Kinnacat, really?? you seriously thought I was serious??
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    edited February 2011
    Options
    Only thing OP is in this game is Barbs flesh ream bleed stacking, and wizzies hailstorm...

poisontrollkillbrn400x4.jpg b:angry
  • AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    O...M...G... My time machine worked. I am now back in the time when the Nix bleed was considered a glitch! Wait, I lost most of my characters then. Son of a biscuit. b:laugh
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    poisontrollkillbrn400x4.jpg b:angry

When a barb can stack flesh ream on you up to 1000 per tick, I think that it is pretty OP.And seriously? Wizzies being able to freeze me then kite me with shrink while attacking.......PWI did a good job with that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.