neutral celestial fashion O_O

lenc
lenc Posts: 8 Arc User
edited February 2011 in General Discussion
I was going on my account for keeping it active because i'm not realy an active player. I can play a full mounth and then stop a mounth. But anyway, i was connecting on my cleric whene i saw that i have a mail. On first, i think it was an auction that i don't remember , so i go to the mail box and see that i have a mail from the GM him/her/them self! I open the mail and i saw a ``neutral celestial ticket`` (or something like this)... i take the ticket, of caurse. And thene, in my inventory, it wasn't a ticket anymore... it was 3 piece of fashion called ``neutral celestion``. So, whene i saw this, i've look on all my other character but only my cleric got that ticket.

So the thing is: Why do i get that ticket? I'm realy happy to have it but i'm wandering if i'm the only one or among a few who got that stuff or is everyone got one. I've been log out for a full mounth so i don't know what happen... Anyway, Thank you GM!

By the way, how do i put a picture? i don't know how... or if we can.
Post edited by lenc on

Comments

• ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PWI <3's you

But it was an event in December where you had to have a toon logged in for so many hours to receive the fash.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    as Zea said, it was an "event" in december: u get that fashion for every toon that was loggen in for 10h total
  • lenc
    lenc Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    haaaa... ok... it mean that i haven't saw the time passing too... (don't know if i'm sawing it right...). well thank you for the awnser guys ^^

was it 10h non-stop playing?
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    lenc wrote: »
    haaaa... ok... it mean that i haven't saw the time passing too... (don't know if i'm sawing it right...). well thank you for the awnser guys ^^

was it 10h non-stop playing?

Nope~ 10 hours altogether I believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Yeah, basically you had to be on for 10 hours total between December 22nd at Noon PST and December 31st at 11:59 PM PST. Here's the announcement:

PWI - Our Yule-Tide Gifts to You! (12/21/'10)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)