[Warning] Phishing Scams regarding Genesis

13»

Comments

• Mormi - Lost City
    Mormi - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hacking a f2p MMO account.... thats kinda like stealing free candies at the reception desk, or stealing sugar/ketchup packets from the local fast food joint dont ya think??

Lol... u killed me with that XD U r sooo right b:laughb:laughb:laugh

But still... I think that.. As long as there r ppl spendin hundreds 'n hundreds of RL money in this "f2p" MMO, there will be still dozen of other ppl tryin to steal them things that they can't afford by themselves.. thats called "jealousy" probably, but im not very sure ;p English is not my native language. b:mischievousb:surrender
  • SugarPrinces - Sanctuary
    SugarPrinces - Sanctuary Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Lol... u killed me with that XD U r sooo right b:laughb:laughb:laugh

But still... I think that.. As long as there r ppl spendin hundreds 'n hundreds of RL money in this "f2p" MMO, there will be still dozen of other ppl tryin to steal them things that they can't afford by themselves.. thats called "jealousy" probably, but im not very sure ;p English is not my native language. b:mischievousb:surrender

you're probably right, but i think the peoplt spending tonnes of RL cash on this game will a) have their gear bound, and b) have a password on their gold trading account.. and those that dont it'd be a heck of a learning lesson for them..