hello, I'm wolfenblood,

Options
Wolfenblood - Harshlands
Wolfenblood - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dawnglory (EU)
good heavens Iv'e noticed so many devoted pwi players that it is quite enthralling!
during my tour of the perfect world harshlands server I have been noticing that more and more players have a peevish tendency to stay very far away from meduim level areas, such as level 54 or so and I must say that it is downright discouraging!
for I enjoy traveling but my level is so ridiculously low that I get decimated in the breadth of a heartstring! it is so comforting to know that there are players who fend off these brutes whilst I make my way to greener leveling pastures so if you are as i happen to be but have found an alternative route.....say flying barbarians? then by all means grant me such knowledge so that I, the wandering wolf might continue my rather dangeruos trek across the wild of this most perfect world....incidentally I would also like to know more about these territory battles on an unofficial level so anybody who supplies this wolf information in that regard is a blessed saint by my standing!b:thanks
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

still wandering after all these years! ;)b:victory
Post edited by Wolfenblood - Harshlands on

Comments

• Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hearken, yon barbarian.

In thy future, thou should useth paragraphs so as not to decimate mine eyes. Unfortunately, the monsters that you have run afoul of are insurmountable, and only by doing thine quests or very carefully avoiding them may you traverse the world. Once thou hittest level 30, you will acquire a flying mechanism of your very own with which to explore the world.

As for the territory warfare, there is only one thing thou should know. The guild known as Zulu, the Orange Menace, the Brutish Gankers, the CSers -- they are the Visigoths of the server. They sack and plunder and slaughter and pillage and ****... that is, if the fine upstanding members of the resistance known as Crimson are to be believed.

Crimson is a group of by far the most wonderful players on the server. Why, just the other day I was walking through the beautiful silver pool and I watched them respond en masse to the Zulu threat. Nevermind that the Zulu threat consisted of about 4 people, the legions of Crimson that were sent to eradicate them were most inspiring. It DOES seem a bit hypocritical of them to complain about Zulu abusing the same "tactics," but nothing can ever tarnish the glory of Crimson.

Never forget that, young sir, and you will do fine on your quest for glory!

Also you must be level 90+ before even considering TW, or thou wilst not have a prayer of survival.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wow I was thinking about playing this game again, but, n/m.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • NatureLover - Harshlands
    NatureLover - Harshlands Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    hearken, yon barbarian.

In thy future, thou should useth paragraphs so as not to decimate mine eyes. Unfortunately, the monsters that you have run afoul of are insurmountable, and only by doing thine quests or very carefully avoiding them may you traverse the world. Once thou hittest level 30, you will acquire a flying mechanism of your very own with which to explore the world.

As for the territory warfare, there is only one thing thou should know. The guild known as Zulu, the Orange Menace, the Brutish Gankers, the CSers -- they are the Visigoths of the server. They sack and plunder and slaughter and pillage and ****... that is, if the fine upstanding members of the resistance known as Crimson are to be believed.

Crimson is a group of by far the most wonderful players on the server. Why, just the other day I was walking through the beautiful silver pool and I watched them respond en masse to the Zulu threat. Nevermind that the Zulu threat consisted of about 4 people, the legions of Crimson that were sent to eradicate them were most inspiring. It DOES seem a bit hypocritical of them to complain about Zulu abusing the same "tactics," but nothing can ever tarnish the glory of Crimson.

Never forget that, young sir, and you will do fine on your quest for glory!

Also you must be level 90+ before even considering TW, or thou wilst not have a prayer of survival.

b:laughb:laugh You made me lol so hard
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Options
    The best strategy for any game is to work around the environment.

In this case, this is a PVP server and there are specific areas where Rpkers camp/travel. The idea would be to instead of trying to engage them, would be to be where they least expect you, to pick up all drops to help erase evidence that you are in the area and keep hitting T as well as watching for green dots on the map.

Think around the problem presented. Use your cunning to move around - such as farming near FB instances in known PVP regions, get to know the hours these Pkers hit the maps, many have set hours they log and many have a consistant pattern.

Learn that aggressors often stop employing cunning as their ego grows, so you merely need to outsmart them. They become creatures of habit and are eventually very predictable.

Just ... adapt.

*takes notes*

I know I didn't ask, but good advice anyway, Nia...

Thanks!b:thanks
  • Korrok - Harshlands
    Korrok - Harshlands Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    b:laughb:laugh You made me lol so hard

I aim to please haha
  • Wolfenblood - Harshlands
    Wolfenblood - Harshlands Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    My goodness! I'm so incredibly happy with all of the information I have recieved!
    My humblest thanks to all of you! with your assistance I may continue my trek across this-the harshlands server whilst awaiting the very fine day when i become level thirty and acquire my flying mount. also do note that when my level becomes sufficient, i shall join this crimson guild.

May all of you travels be as beautiful and mysterious as mine have been and also do note that in the real world I am a wandering writer of fantasy novels, so any writing tips you could give me are greatly appreciated.

During my travels of the real world I happened upon this game and fell in love with its above standard graphics and animal characters and while I still have many things to do with my life, like producing tales that captivate the eye and soul and take you all far away to new lands, I still enjoy gleaning inspiration from drop dead gorgeous enviorments such as perfect world.

thank you all for making my gameplay experience easier to understand and good heavens!
    Im all out of space! farewell!b:thanks
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

still wandering after all these years! ;)b:victory
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol is good to see there are still some people that enjoy the game as much as most retired/old players did it in the past, thats the most important thing and not that ego world people usually step into even though its just a game.