Um shameful beging

SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
So i get a quest and soon realize the mobs are very err "dificult" b:surrender

They aggro and theres alot, so as i walked in archo i saw a person who didnt look busy and was walking aimlessly. So, i asked then for help with ym quest and they joined my squad. They were a 101 BM withgood gear. Well they then msged give me ur tome and ill help. This was a mag +5 tome i was holding for my veno b:thanks

Anyway he had horrible english and kept saying "give" and "yse or no" and "i need magia" b:chuckle

I asked him why and he said for his cleric. So then i said youre a lvl 101 go buy it and said he couldnt afford it and im only in my 30's and he's beging me for a tome when he should have WAY more than me. Also to not was that he had legendary fists and good armor PLUS he had a str +10 tome. b:chuckle

This sad or what?
Post edited by SinFulGodX - Sanctuary on

Comments

• xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yeah its sad you want high levels to do your quests for you. I agree.
  • SinFulGodX - Sanctuary
    SinFulGodX - Sanctuary Posts: 347 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »
    Yeah its sad you want high levels to do your quests for you. I agree.

Yeah because i was looking at his lvl sure. mmkay

He was first person i saw who was um not a cashop and moving like maybe so i know hes NOT afk. I figured out his lvl after we were in a squad mmhmmm. Also yes i did need help but i guess thats soemthing you havent heard of am i rite? Becuse youve been pr0 since you started yep u sure have. b:surrender

So pls gtfo and **** and stop trolling b:bye

And same goes for anyone else who is going to bash me for asking for help b:bye

Edit: lol it censored shut.the.f.up
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Nothing wrong with asking for help . And just as in real life , you can meet all sorts of losers and scammers here . Grats on not being taken for a ride by this guy . You hear about all sorts of things happening here . Stay on guard .
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    why not ask? For all he knows you're horribly rich and have enough money to throw tomes at whoever squads with you.

I once received a plat guardian charm from some veno in an FC simply because she said I was using too many crab meats.
  • Tulipano - Archosaur
    Tulipano - Archosaur Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hehehe mostly common tar.ds you'll find around that have crappy english and try to scam you like that, are spanish talkers... (magia means magic)

It's a shame that most of all are so brainless and stupid, but it's the truth. I just wish they would all grow some brains cause I feel ashamed of it :(

PS: I'm spanish.
  • Lanyiara - Harshlands
    Lanyiara - Harshlands Posts: 271 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    why not ask? For all he knows you're horribly rich and have enough money to throw tomes at whoever squads with you.

I once received a plat guardian charm from some veno in an FC simply because she said I was using too many crab meats.

I wish people on HL were kind enough to do this. b:sad
  • Bluelita - Archosaur
    Bluelita - Archosaur Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To be honest, at your place I would have refused to give the tome at your place and would stop my conversation with that player in this nice moment. Sometimes you need to wait more to obtain a real, free help to finish your quests, but generally you finish by obtaining it. And as everybody repeats here very often, find yourself a nice faction which can help you in such situations.
    But as said DaKillanator, sometimes the situation is more complex. Last week I spent a little moment helping lvl 21-23 players with some mobs and asked one of them to gather the drops (they had to kill darkbreed wolfkins and I preferred they stay a little bit further from these mobs... so tried to occupy themb:chuckle) and well, one of the players said to me "You know, I don't need drops, I have some millions of coins in my bank"; after finishing the quest he sat on his flying mount but also showed the "land" one. I looked after at my ingame account, felt ashamed by being so poor b:chuckle Finally surely for him some thousands of coins were not a problem..
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol. You needed help with quest mobs. b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary
    Eyeofthtiger - Sanctuary Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    U must be lazy if u going to archo and asking for mob quest.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    Alasen - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,874 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    who the hell needs help on quest mobs? seriously?? I got 2 clerics to 45, Psy to 30, Veno to 81 so far, Archer and Sin to 70, ANOTHER veno to 30 (staying there), barb to 40 but deleted barb...... and never ONCE did i friggin need help on a quest mob.....

now there's a difference between needing and WANTING help. Need = u suck and can't kill a freaking reg mob by yourself.... lol :p And when we SAY quest mobs.... we mean OUTSIDE (not "quest mobs" u get for during a FB or other hard **** like that).

Want = prolly like when u have a quest like the 20'ish one on Blobs that take FOREVER to freaking drop the damn collection drops and you want to get the damn thing done already (been an hour....) and go to bed. ya big difference there.

But I assume this guy was "needing" help.
  • Badger - Dreamweaver
    Badger - Dreamweaver Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Some mobs are difficult for some classes. darkbreed is one of those for sure. and there are probley some others. expecally if the player is under geared or low level magic class. it's normal.
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    that would be one of the mobs that DOESN"T fall under normal quest mobs.... since it's a ELITE mob (it's INSIDE the FB too....)
  • Badger - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    inside and outside + untamed have a lot of quest mobs around it and they aggro at rediculious distances.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    So i get a quest and soon realize the mobs are very err "dificult" b:surrender

They aggro and theres alot, so as i walked in archo i saw a person who didnt look busy and was walking aimlessly. So, i asked then for help with ym quest and they joined my squad. They were a 101 BM withgood gear. Well they then msged give me ur tome and ill help. This was a mag +5 tome i was holding for my veno b:thanks

Anyway he had horrible english and kept saying "give" and "yse or no" and "i need magia" b:chuckle

I asked him why and he said for his cleric. So then i said youre a lvl 101 go buy it and said he couldnt afford it and im only in my 30's and he's beging me for a tome when he should have WAY more than me. Also to not was that he had legendary fists and good armor PLUS he had a str +10 tome. b:chuckle

This sad or what?
    Which mobs was it?
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    inside and outside + untamed have a lot of quest mobs around it and they aggro at rediculious distances.

Uhh what? trying to understand what the hell u just said that has anything to do with this. You said people mightneed help on Darkbreeds.... well no ****.. they're ELITE mobs.... I said they're also INSIDE the FB... then u say they're inside and outside? what's the point of repeating what i said? lol As for aggro distance... darkbreds dont' aggro any farther then any other mob......b:bye

Btw... i soloed the darkbreeds on every toon I have so ya it's possible to do that yourself too, if you know what you're doing.... and know when to kite when you have to.
  • Badger - Dreamweaver
    edited January 2011
    you said inside i said both it's not really repeating just clarifying a bit more. and personly my only point is you shouldn't make someone feel bad for asking for help after dying a few times. chill, it's just a game. b:sweat
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    I said "Inside the FB too" you know what too means right? everyone knows they're just outside it............ lol
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Plain and simple. Exception for Clerics because I am having difficult time with them.

Quest mobs are easy if they aren't then you need to study your character more. I have to admit tho having a squad of people/friends do help in the late 60+ but it isn't "needed"
    Elite mobs sometimes need a squad to beat.
    Instances automatically need a squad for. (Unless they are high leveled. ;>>)

Need - Have to have in order to live. ex. shelter food cloth water
    Want - Something you have to have otherwise you will be bored to tears/left out.

Need - Money for repairs, for upgrades skills/armor
    Want - fashion ... ... ... shut up b:laugh
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • tysparr
    tysparr Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    A man asks a women to sleep with him and she says 'would you give me a million dollars if I did?'. He says no. She says, would you give me a thousand. He says, no, Ill give you 20. She says, in disgust, 'what do you think I am?' He say, 'oh now I know what you are, now we're just haggling the price.'

So because someone asks for help on something you dont agree with, but you get help or give help on something you consider appropriate, you're better than them are you? Or there choice is bad, but yours is good? Seriously what garbage.

So what do you say now to all those very high levels running 'alt fc's'

If there wasn't such emphasis now placed on power levelling through the dailies and fc, then there would be zhen squads and quest squads everywhere helping each other out to get the quests done - and yes, those are on normal mobs.

Keep asking OP and good luck.
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Why is it that several threads ive seen Alasan on, shes angry/QQing about something, the nooby *** characters you've had are worthless levels so why bother listing them, stop typing certain **** in caps like a tard and try calming down.

when people first start this game, yes it is hard for specific classes, i remember trying a cleric for the first time over on pw-my, it was one of the hardiest and stressful things i ever damn did, of course later when i had a lot more experience on the game, im now here on PWI with this cleric and it was a peice of cake

now i look at when i first tried to level up a barb, as boring as hell as it was always sitting for HP all the time or chugging potions like no tommorow, of course till i found out about HP powders on my own and made a ton, then it was nice and easy, you see people dont know these things, people will always need help, not everyone is super special like you alasan that never needs help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Alasen - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Hey look it's renza coming to insult me again.

I remember trying a cleric for the first time.... a few months ago (then leveled another on a alt account)... got to 45 w/o needing help on ANYTHING cept FB's and HALF the bosses....... O ya there was my first toon.. the archer.. didnt' need help on anything cept *cough* bosses...

Ya... I'm super special... lol smartass...... Sorry no I just know what the frack I'm doing.

And plz point out where i was "crying" (o wait you said QQ like most kids) about anything in this thread?
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hey look it's renza coming to insult me again.

I remember trying a cleric for the first time.... a few months ago (then leveled another on a alt account)... got to 45 w/o needing help on ANYTHING cept FB's and HALF the bosses....... O ya there was my first toon.. the archer.. didnt' need help on anything cept *cough* bosses...

Ya... I'm super special... lol smartass...... Sorry no I just know what the frack I'm doing.

And plz point out where i was "crying" (o wait you said QQ like most kids) about anything in this thread?
    Why is it that several threads ive seen Alasan on, shes angry/QQing about something, the nooby *** characters you've had are worthless levels so why bother listing them, stop typing certain **** in caps like a tard and try calming down.

when people first start this game, yes it is hard for specific classes, i remember trying a cleric for the first time over on pw-my, it was one of the hardiest and stressful things i ever damn did, of course later when i had a lot more experience on the game, im now here on PWI with this cleric and it was a peice of cake

now i look at when i first tried to level up a barb, as boring as hell as it was always sitting for HP all the time or chugging potions like no tommorow, of course till i found out about HP powders on my own and made a ton, then it was nice and easy, you see people dont know these things, people will always need help, not everyone is super special like you alasan that never needs help.
    http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsNXSCGJLkUkVR6_Mj4NJ7D8zMUUoPiciJgjXCDANVZbTA0k_c&t=1can we
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along