pk kills deleted

trapi123
trapi123 Posts: 0 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Arigora Colosseum
has this happend to anyone else i lvled yesterday and i look at my core connect and my pk kills resetted to fking 0 wtf pwi really i had over 1000 and im down to 0 i want my pk kills back now thats totally not fair has this happen to anyone elseb:angry
Post edited by trapi123 on

Comments

• ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    happens to everyone, expect to be restored in ~1 month.
    relax, they didnt cut your ***b:cute
  • trapi123
    trapi123 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    pfft they better i pissed off a lot of people to get those kills i better get then backb:angry
  • LOKl_ - Harshlands
    LOKl_ - Harshlands Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    trapi123 wrote: »
    pfft they better i pissed off a lot of people to get those kills i better get then backb:angry

so the guy who goes around killing low lvls and tries to be a general all around a-hole is pissed cause his kills aren't there and there is nothing he can do about it... I sense irony somewhere...

Its called karma live with itb:chuckle

On a side note my pvp kills hasn't moved above 20 something since core connect was created.

Also it does not acknowledge the lvls on my archer, sin, and wiz. ANNNND... you know what nvm **** it... its not that important

Have fun all cya in game

Lokib:bye
  • LexiXNicole - Dreamweaver
    LexiXNicole - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    pfft ya killing lower lvls i can kill people my lvl thank you very much i only kill lower lvls is if they attack me first its justified so ya i wouldnt be talking loser and fyi IM NOT A GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so get ur facts st8 loser and for two i work hard for my pk kills i mean ya i get killed alot but i also kill alot of people so before u bash on me get the facts st8 b:angry
    edited February 2011
    look gms i just want my pk kills back plllllllllease
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    look gms i just want my pk kills back plllllllllease

Core connect will glitch sometimes and show 0, but they aren't actually "deleted;" they're still in the system somewhere, just takes time to update. It shows you have 481 kills as of now.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    If you actually care about PK kills, you really should consider quitting the game as you're obviously playing it for the wrong reasons.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • WizardCraft - Harshlands
    WizardCraft - Harshlands Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    GMs think PvE "PKers" are non-factors, thus they delete their kills b:laugh
  • Hidden_Draco - Harshlands
    Hidden_Draco - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Why is it that almost every thread i look at =P has someone Bashing someone else Q__Q let's all be friends.... *pk's u all* oops =O b:chuckle
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    PK kills is just a number, is it that huge of a deal?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    My bank balance is comprised of just numbers. Any time it drops to zero I go hungry.

:(
    edited February 2011
    pfft you know everyone plays this game forevery differnt reason okai i have toons i pk on and toons i pve on its just pvp i love doing alil bit more so dnt bash me for something i like to do okai i dnt tell u u should quit doing something just b c ur doing it for the wrong reason so go shove it honestly i dnt care what u say you know i love my pk kills and that is one thing i like doing and i honestly care what people say that is one thing i like to do okai i keep count about how mnay people i kill and its alot of fun to me kk so yall can go and say what yall wanna say that is my reason okai
  • Emily - Harshlands
    Emily - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Thats too bad, I got a good 200 hours from all the RPKs ive got. Ive been offline for quite some time. Guess i should get em back up. b:angryb:sin
  • Emily - Harshlands
    Emily - Harshlands Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    PK kills is just a number, is it that huge of a deal?

Yes it is. PK is fun its good for you, its good for me, PK for everyone b:chuckle

you should realy join the harshlands server (PVP East), Youll see what i meanb:victory

Eraseing kills is like destroying ones service record in the US ARMY. Therefore i can relate to My fellow PKersb:sin

BTW ppl

<<<<<<<< 5x had me a good 429 confirmed kills