demon Stone barrier

Options
doomsord
doomsord Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Wizard
Hi can anyone tell me how mutch the demon Stone barrier will increase the physical defiance, in numbers( before and after ) .
is it good to buy it?
thanksb:bye
Post edited by doomsord on

Comments

• Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    doomsord wrote: »
    Hi can anyone tell me how mutch the demon Stone barrier will increase the physical defiance, in numbers( before and after ) .
    is it good to buy it?
    Nobody don't tell you exact number, because it depend on your p.def. It's should 150% of your current p.def, but I think is little bit less. And it's counted from your gear.
    Sage increase about 130%.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    basecally u want higher pdef u socket ur gear with garnets
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sage increase about 130%.

120%. :p
  • Mumintroll - Heavens Tear
    Mumintroll - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,393 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

thanks. ;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Joshcja - Sanctuary
    Joshcja - Sanctuary Posts: 3,502 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    doomsord wrote: »
    is it good to buy it?

150% of equipment value

it compensates for demons focus on chan

its sex
    Gifs are hard to make work here
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options

Must be 130% on private servers.

But back on topic, Mumintroll's first post is right. And as for the cost, I'd have to say it could easily vary from 20-40m depending on the seller's whim.
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nobody don't tell you exact number, because it depend on your p.def. It's should 150% of your current p.def, but I think is little bit less. And it's counted from your gear.

Your buff adds 150% of your equipment pdef, but you also get a bonus from your vitality, from blademaster buffs and from cleric buffs, and they all add together. Even someone with only 3 vitality will see a small bonus (like 5 to 7 pdef for every 2000 pdef from gear, I forget exactly how much that bonus winds up being). So, since your unbuffed pdef will always be higher than your equipment pdef, your bonus from barrier will always seem to be a bit less than 150% of your unbuffed pdef.
  • AnimusvAnima - Lost City
    AnimusvAnima - Lost City Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    If you want numbers, I go from having a base of 2794 pdef, to having 6608 with just my self buff. Fully buffed with BM and cleric I have 10041. Not spectacular, but it suffices. Though those're with non-too well refined belt and neck. >:
  • eyehaveyou
    eyehaveyou Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    well i say it is exactly ur gears pdef, meaning the pdef from the gear itself and the shards.

but it wont add the pdef from adds on gear.

i tried that out on the cape of elite leather. it got an add with like +200 pdef. but i didnt get 300 extra pdef ( 200 x 1.5 = 300 ) after using demon stone barrier.

dont know if any1 else got some experiences with this
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    eyehaveyou wrote: »
    well i say it is exactly ur gears pdef, meaning the pdef from the gear itself and the shards.

but it wont add the pdef from adds on gear.

i tried that out on the cape of elite leather. it got an add with like +200 pdef. but i didnt get 300 extra pdef ( 200 x 1.5 = 300 ) after using demon stone barrier.

dont know if any1 else got some experiences with this

cape of elite leather adds 240 pdef lol
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • eyehaveyou
    edited January 2011
    Options
    cape of elite leather adds 240 pdef lol

what so ever that wasnt the point of my comment lol

anyways i dont need to know exact numbers of any/all equipments, i just round the stuff up or down
  • Adroit - Lost City
    Adroit - Lost City Posts: 4,628 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    what so ever that wasnt the point of my comment lol

anyways i dont need to know exact numbers of any/all equipments, i just round the stuff up or down

when you are talking numbers and how things are calculated.. being 20% off is a pretty big deal lol
    Youtube Channel: youtube.com/user/D2VeT/videos?flow=grid&view=0
    Current gear: pwcalc.com/6ab2893fbfb080a8
    [SIGPIC]http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=684hgk&s=5[/SIGPIC]
  • eyehaveyou
    edited January 2011
    Options
    when you are talking numbers and how things are calculated.. being 20% off is a pretty big deal lol

o.O its about the adds on gear not about the cape itself, and if i was talking about some random 3* that got something with 376 pdef doesnt matter, the op is about stonebarrier not the pdef add from cape of elite leather.

if its 240 or 3929287 pdef who cares?
  • Fleuri - Sanctuary
    Fleuri - Sanctuary Posts: 1,763 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    o.O its about the adds on gear not about the cape itself, and if i was talking about some random 3* that got something with 376 pdef doesnt matter, the op is about stonebarrier not the pdef add from cape of elite leather.

if its 240 or 3929287 pdef who cares?

That almost makes sense, but when you use words like "exact" to describe your numbers and your numbers are not exact and you do not even identify which stone barrier you were using, I get confused by this line of argument.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Imo, just use pwcalc.ru/pwi and put in your (current or desired) gear and put go to skills and turn on stone barrier demon and look at the difference.

Voila. Numbers.
This discussion has been closed.