Solution for New Commers on Faction Logo Technical Problems/Guide

Options
Winddagger - Harshlands
Winddagger - Harshlands Posts: 224 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Support Desk
How to summit your "Faction Logo"

If your a new Faction Leader, and wish to have a logo please go to this following site

https://register.perfectworld.com/account/faction

As you can see at the site In quotes
Please make sure that when you are submitting your faction icon for review, it is more likely that we will approve your submission if they adhere to the following guidelines:

1) The image must be sent in as a 24 bit or 32 bit BMP format and must be 16*16 pixels with a RGB color mode.

2) If you would like it as a transparent back ground please make sure your Alpha Channel (Transparency Control Channel) is correct.

* Add an Alpha-channel to your image (using Layer > Transparency > Add Alpha Channel)
* Select the Eraser-tool Eraser Tool and erase what you'd like to get rid of or use the magic wand.

Just follow the procedures as stated and your "Logo" will be up and running smoothly.

But if it is not properly working please look below to follow the next few steps

On a side note please remember to read this below before reading the steps:

The image must be sent in as a 24 bit or 32 bit BMP format and must be 16*16 pixels with a RGB color mode.

To insure it is a BMP format. a lot of pictures people try to summit are JPG, JIF or PMG.
That and also the Bits are usually to low or too high without you realizing it.

Without it meeting the following requirements the picture may fail to be accepted.

To get your logo please read these steps as the following prescribes:

1. Submit a ticket with the requested logo as an attachment, in .bmp format in accordance with the guidelines stated on the "upload" page.
https://support.perfectworld.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15058

2. Informed them that you tried the tool and that it didn't work, as well as gave them information that you are the leader of your faction, that your faction is level 3, and your sever that your residing in.

3. For further measure, also attach an in-game screen shot of your guild window - showing the faction level and yourself as the leader.

Final Step and hope you jump with joy: Your logo will be uploaded within a couple of patches after submitting that ticket. best of luck to you, and I hope your faction and yourself have a great and fun time

This message was brought to you by

Winddagger

To Mods or Gms, sorry if I had placed this guide in the wrong location, or made a duplicate without realizing.

Just an advance sorry if I had messed up to all players as well.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Roar of the dragon, burning with my soul
Shall hear the tremor and fear in the shadows
Let my darkness of my heart consume you all
Your insanity is my sanity, let it eat away at your soul
The blitz of the firery night ...
Post edited by Winddagger - Harshlands on

Comments