Post edited by Okeano - Harshlands on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Content =/= new classes.

New classes = more money for PW.

That is all.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    New classes = reskinned wizzy and Veno. Thats all
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Seeker = BM without axes/fists/poleblades
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Content =/= new classes.

New classes = more money for PW.

That is all.

"content-filled expansion" meaning it says expansion is about one month away.
    edited January 2011

What's your point?

"content-filled expansion" = old trick to getting people to spend more money

Yay for new content... guild bases? Wow. A year of waiting for end-game content, and we finally get a guild base.

/wrists
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    What's your point?

"content-filled expansion" = old trick to getting people to spend more money

Yay for new content... guild bases? Wow. A year of waiting for end-game content, and we finally get a guild base.

/wrists

My point was that expansion isn't going to be at the start of Feb and I'm QQ-ing about it. Your apathy for the expansion is non of my concern. I want my Seeker and I want it now. They can't trick me into spending more money if I don't spend money in the first place.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    MageFizban - Lost City Posts: 1,158 Arc User
    edited January 2011

They're talking about their wallets, not the game. That means 1 month until they release chip/rep sales so their WALLETS will be expanded and full of contents. amiright?
  • Jennalicious - Sanctuary
    Jennalicious - Sanctuary Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Get those credit cards ready!
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    GG you guys suck and are not QQing about the same thing I am. QQ with me about the 1 month, not csers having to spend money. When they release chip/rep sale, I'll have a f2p R9 seeker. b:cute
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Too bad you rolled the 2nd rate pvp server DD. (jk)
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    IDK about LC, but world PvP has gotten pretty lame on HL.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited January 2011

You're a sin. When has world pvp been a challenge? b:shutup
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When fighting lvl 102+ sin. I wonder how is like in PvP server. In Wanmei, sin hunt down red name players like a pack of wolve. Whole party of sin go stealth together, and then when their pray appear they all attack at the same time...and get the loot.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • MageFizban - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    When fighting lvl 102+ sin. I wonder how is like in PvP server. In Wanmei, sin hunt down red name players like a pack of wolve. Whole party of sin go stealth together, and then when their pray appear they all attack at the same time...and get the loot.

Except in PWI, our BMs actually use charms in TW and don't use weird fan-shaped poles. Similarly, people actually use guardian scrolls so they don't drop stuff.

AND sins have an easy enough time killing people solo so they can hoard all the loot (that they won't get) to themselves.
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Its lame here too, all you see are factions pking there rivals in groups these days, and RPKing is really dead here and if when you do RPK you getting all this QQing and factions and alts show up and **** lol
    edited January 2011
    My point was that expansion isn't going to be at the start of Feb and I'm QQ-ing about it. Your apathy for the expansion is non of my concern. I want my Seeker and I want it now.

Whaaaaaaaa....

Cry more please.
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hmm well this sucks i was hoping it would be at the beginning of feb well atleast i have a little more time to build up some starter funds for my 2 new toons
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    You're a sin. When has world pvp been a challenge? b:shutup

I don't pk on my Sin often anymore, it's getting stupid and boring. Taking on a group with BM, now that's fun.
    Whaaaaaaaa....

Cry more please.

I will b:cryb:cry. You cry more about PW wanting more money b:bye
    edited January 2011
    I will b:cryb:cry. You cry more about PW wanting more money b:bye

I'm not crying. I just don't spend any money here and haven't for.... I dunno, about a year now. The only one crying is PW, and judging by how desperate their sales in the past few months are, they're crying hard.

I hope they push back the release of Genesis a couple of more months so they can put more Rank 9 goodies on sale first.

b:chuckle
  • anwynd
    anwynd Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm not crying. I just don't spend any money here and haven't for.... I dunno, about a year now. The only one crying is PW, and judging by how desperate their sales in the past few months are, they're crying hard.

I hope they push back the release of Genesis a couple of more months so they can put more Rank 9 goodies on sale first.

b:chuckle

if they add more rank 9 "goodies" ill rip out my hairb:infuriatedb:beatenupb:spit
    Collector of pet eggs, armor, weapons, fashion, and mountsb:chuckle
  • Okeano - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    If they push back the expansion I will rage quit. (then come back when it finally comes)
  • Ayainity - Heavens Tear
    Ayainity - Heavens Tear Posts: 114 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It is alil unfair to have to wait so long to get our add-on. I think I'll just play FW phase 4 seeing that will happen before PWI contect release..
  • YingXiaolong - Raging Tide
    YingXiaolong - Raging Tide Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well, I suppose major updats require longer preparations. Theoretically, lognger preparations = better quality. Keyword: theoretically
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    PVE servers might be full of Carebears... But there's a lot less QQing about random stuff. b:sweat There needs to be a forum just for QQing. Oh, wait, this IS the forum for QQ...

Carry on.

I don't care when the expansion gets here. I'll make my chars and then go back to my Veno and Archer.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Least on PVE there's no such thing as RPK. b:laugh

I'm not sure when the GMs started translating Genesis, but there are ALOT more NPCs this time around opposed to Rising Tide, strangely enough half of them do nothing o.O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Least on PVE there's no such thing as RPK. b:laugh

I'm not sure when the GMs started translating Genesis, but there are ALOT more NPCs this time around opposed to Rising Tide, strangely enough half of them do nothing o.O

Wait wait wait, are you saying we must wait for a month because they need to translate stuff for pointless NPCs? XD
    edited January 2011
    PVE servers might be full of Carebears... But there's a lot less QQing about random stuff. b:sweat

I dunno how many times I've seen Cube PK and KS QQ from PvE server inhabitants. b:surrender
  • Lupumid - Sanctuary
    Lupumid - Sanctuary Posts: 326 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wait wait wait, are you saying we must wait for a month because they need to translate stuff for pointless NPCs? XD

If your a negative person, btw wheres Yulk been?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Hmmm, I'm not being negative. I'm just bored, and the idea of furniture-NPCs is kinda funny to me. Translating stuff most people won't bother to read sounds like a waste of time... or that's how I'd feel, if I had to translate stuff from chinese, knowing that most people won't even read it. :P
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    PVE servers might be full of Carebears... But there's a lot less QQing about random stuff. b:sweat
    Carry on.

Better than the dead sanc forum,ijs b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.