Extra Damage?

Zaw - Heavens Tear
Zaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 22 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
hey guys while mucking around on my BM i had an idea...
you know how the genie skills (well most) and how they get added bonuses like second wind for example:
"every str point inc. healing by 2%"
well my idea is that;
skills like:

BM
Fissure:
Every 10 Str points Base physical damage is increased by 2%
Every 20 Strength points increases the Area of Effect of this skill

Heavens Flame:
every 50 Strength points Makes the foe suffer more damage (Curse im refering to)

Cyclone Heel:
Every 20 dex Reduces cool down time by .5 second(s)
OR
Every 40 dex im proves attack speed by 5-10%

Drakes Breath Bash
Every 15-20 dex adds +100 damage
Every 70-90 Str reduces Cooldown time by .5 seconds(s) and gives 300 more damage

Farstrike:
Every 60 dex improves the range by .5 meters and improves chances of getting a crit
Every 60 str improves the Damage delt by 100 (or something)

Glacial Spike:
Every 90 Str points Reduces Foes Physical defense by an extra 5-10% and adds +100 (or so) damage
Every 60 dex points reduces foes Magical Defense by an extra 5-10% and adds +100 (or so) damage

***NOTE***
**i cant really think of any Sword/blade BM Skills that will have this extra on it so bare with me XD***

Mage bane:
Every 50 str points increases the damage delt by 120~

Every 50 dex points increases the duration of "Stuplify" (lowered Channeling speed)
OR
Every 60 dex points improves the chance of this skill getting a critical

Myraid Sword Stance: (I dont know alot about this move! >.<)
Every 90 Dex points increases the chance of this skill getting a critical and also adding +200 damage
(Ive been told that Myraid is the strongest Finisher soo may as well make it stronger XD)

Archer
Deadly Shot:
Every 20 Dex points improves the chances of getting a crit
OR
Every 2 Dex points improves damage by 5-10%

Sharpened Tooth Arrow: (not to sure about this one so bare with me)
Every 60 dex decreses enemy HP by an extra .5%

Thundershock:
Every 100 (or something) dex improves metal def reduction by an extra 10%
Every Magic point increases Base Damage by 100
(reson why i said magic is because Lightning moves for an archer ARE in fact magic)

Barrage of Arrows

A personal fave of mine,BoA

Every 120 Dex Every Liberation is sped up

(so basicly instead of hitting 1000,wait 3 seconds, 1000 again it moves like: 1000,1000,wait,1000,1000)

OR

Every 250 dex the amount of arrows is reduced (lowest being one arrow per liberation)and chances of getting a critical is increased.

Every 20 str,Physical damage is reduced by 5%

But yeah you guys get the point, i dont know alot about the other classes so i really dont know how to write em up, im mainly BM/Arhcer XD

Anyways justto sum it all up

Would it be possible for Skills to get extra bonuses from atrribute points, like genie skills do

Please be kind i wrote this up at 3am this morning and the last suggestion i made didnt exactly go well (this is my second Suggestion post)

Anyway ty guys,tell me what you think, and dont think all the skills i mentioned above are going to have exatcly what i described XD

Ty :)

~Zaw

P.S I hope it makes sense! XD
b:chuckle