Your opinion :)

kswizzled
kswizzled Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
I am so sure that millions of people have asked this question. And I'm sorry if you've had to answer it another million times (but if you did, kudos to you :D)

I'm planning on making another character in case I ever get bored with my archer.

In your experience what was the funnest (yeahh i know it's not a word, but its OKAY) character and server you've ever played on?

I'm on dreamweaver at the moment and I love it. Everyone's fun, and wc is always fun to jump in and throw in a couple sarcastic remarks, only to be spammed with blue spam :)

Being an archer kicks *** right now, cuz of the high damage and I don't really die that often. But from what I've heard near endgame archers are overtaken by other classes, and though I dont want that to happen, I kind of believe it. Which is why I wanted to make another character, just in case.

So yeah.

What was the best class/server you've played with/on? Why? :)

-Kswizzled, Dreamweaver :D:D

Comments

• AuroraLucia - Archosaur
    AuroraLucia - Archosaur Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    If you want a character which can do everything in the game and is basically never left out, make a Blademaster. You are a secondary tank, necessary in FC, and end game perfect for 5 APS for end game instances (note that there MAY be a nerf on the 5 APS). The character is fairly fun.

Clerics are basically the most needed class in the game, and it is a very different style from being a DD or tank. You suddenly go from killing a mob/boss as fast as possible to being the one keeping everyone alive. It's fun (for me at least) and a bit of a challenge.

However, my advice is to just wait until the new classes come out next month and pick one of them.

In terms of server, I'd say it doesn't matter. What I find keeping me in the game is a good faction with a lot of fun. I never used to be a vent person, but with this most recent faction, I love it. I honestly have more fun in vent than in game.

Anyways, either keep focusing on your Archer, or wait till the new classes come out and give them a try. Both are going to be a new experience for a lot of people, as they are pretty unique compared to the other classes.