HEY, You racist meanies !!

Options
Masuna - Harshlands
Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
edited March 2011 in Assassin
Its about time you share your bloodpaint, and im not taking no for an answer b:beg
Post edited by Masuna - Harshlands on

Comments

• Okeano - Harshlands
    Okeano - Harshlands Posts: 4,943 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Denied.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lolb:chuckle
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Nope, not gonna happen.

Your own fault for having been born with a silver crossbow in your hand.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wish it would happen. I'll never understand why Archer isn't allowed to have bloodpaint.
  • ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver
    ZeroDefects - Dreamweaver Posts: 391 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    not sure of PWs logic in how these buffs were applied, but foxform veno deserves the buff more than archer - in fox it is a close range melee class. Foxes have no choice in the matter as. Archers choose to go claw/fist, normally ranged melee class thus do no need bloodpaint.

But seriously just apply the buffs to all classes - if they do not melee attack there is no benefit to them. if they do melle (archer on mob/boss immune to knockbacks switches to claws, it adds to their survivability/fox veno needs it anytime in fox when not simply debuffing)

the limiting of buffs to certain classes is just another poor decision from the people who brought you mirages as a reward for TW.

btw. careful with your titles. it could be seen as inflamatory and get your valid thread locked. "classist" would be less "flamey" as the buff is usable by 3 races/3 classes
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I wish it would happen. I'll never understand why Archer isn't allowed to have bloodpaint.

Because no one figured that people would be so ridiculously money-oriented that they'd ditch their bows in favor of 5 aps.

Then again, if Archers could get Bloodpaint, it'd be absolutely overpowering. After all, with the rep sale, an Archer can get super-cheap 5 aps (R8 + TT99 ornaments + Gorenox + TT99 armors + Lunar cape). Add Bloodpaint and it'd kill off the one weakness they have in comparison to Assassins. From there, Assassins would pretty much only have the stealth over Archers.

And quite honestly, if Archers could get Bloodpaint, I'd get back to my Archer in about 0.3 seconds, even though I already bought 35k rep for my Sin.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Sereneai - Dreamweaver
    Sereneai - Dreamweaver Posts: 351 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I am eternally sad that I can not BP venos, when they are fighting in fox form.

Archers I am neutral about. Also, BP seems not to work with a bow?

The others, I just feel bad that I can't buff them back, even if it is a useless buff for them.
    Things said during a Twizted faction PK session:
    Slayer_of_Souls: you guys are such suck ups. none of you have attacked twid.
    Twiddzly(fac leader): no, sere killed me already.
    Slayer_of_Souls: he's out there waiting for us, isn't he. i'm gonna die.
    Sereneai: b:sin why don't you come find out.
    Kinglkaruga: you go first dule.
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Because no one figured that people would be so ridiculously money-oriented that they'd ditch their bows in favor of 5 aps.

Then again, if Archers could get Bloodpaint, it'd be absolutely overpowering. After all, with the rep sale, an Archer can get super-cheap 5 aps (R8 + TT99 ornaments + Gorenox + TT99 armors + Lunar cape). Add Bloodpaint and it'd kill off the one weakness they have in comparison to Assassins. From there, Assassins would pretty much only have the stealth over Archers.

And quite honestly, if Archers could get Bloodpaint, I'd get back to my Archer in about 0.3 seconds, even though I already bought 35k rep for my Sin.

Irrelevant; a) I think bow Archers should still get bloodpaint, and b) it wouldn't be overpowering, because claw/fist archers are even weaker than fist BMs, and a high APS Sin will always outdamage a similarly refined/sharded BM with equivalent APS.

Your worry that Clawarchers are overpowered is unfounded, relatively speaking; bear in mind that they're already pretty damn sick. I had a 5 APS Sage Archer in my faction that used to solo Nirvana before they updated it (not sure if he still can or not), long before my Sin was 50+ and saw a lick of -int gear. Granting them bloodpaint at this point would be a matter of convenience, not power shifting.

As for your "super cheap 5 aps comparison", a Sin can deal more damage with the same -interval compared to fist Archers, even accounting for lower APS with daggers...
  • LeiMai - Raging Tide
    LeiMai - Raging Tide Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I think BP should be weapon based instead of class based as well. I mean they did it with us, if we use a bow the buff doesnt work. Why not do that with every class? if they can keep it from working for the rest of us when we use a bow, they should be able to apply it to all classes in the same way.

and btw I know some pretty OP kickass archers that use claws and bows. with BP they would be even scarier! it really isn't fair that we are leaving them (and fox form venos) out of a really good buff.
  • Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver
    Ninja_Dagger - Dreamweaver Posts: 275 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    bloodpaint is the tiebreaker between rolling a sin or archer 4 me b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    when life gives you lemons
    put them in a sack and beat your wife
    with them b:victory
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    BTW i was only joking callin racism hehe and i think also it should be weapon based. If the devs lower the APS cap then i dont really care because then i'd be able to get a nirvana squad and use my bow b:victory As it stands now, running nirvana without a cleric and being the only 1 without bloodpaint really REALLY sucks lol. I'm glad that you sins are willing to discuss it even though it doesnt matter at all hehe b:surrender
  • karinizsharron
    karinizsharron Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
    You know...

I don't get why bloodpaint doesn't work on seekers too, they should fit in with BMs... after all they use the same weapons as the other classes that can use it :/
  • chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Options
This discussion has been closed.