transfer zen trobow !

mariusescu
mariusescu Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Cash Shop Huddle
have a 30 $and change to zen and transfer in pwi 15gold and wend transfers more 15 no works but transfers is efectuate and no have more 15 gold,PLZ help my have only 15 gold and transfer all 30,wend transfer all my zen and no efectuate have lock on to my personage .were is 15 gold ?
Post edited by mariusescu on

Comments

• Zodiac_Virgo - Raging Tide
    Zodiac_Virgo - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    From what I understand, you charged 30 usd to your account then transferred 15 to PWI for 15 gold. You received that gold and later transferred the other 15 gold to PWI.

Follow these steps.

1) Always re-log as gold will not appear until then if you are logged in the game when you transfer. Seeings as you got the first 15 I believe you know that part.

2) Check your charge history, if you have played on more than 1 server you may have put it on a different server by mistake. If so you may be able to get the gold transferred to the right server via a ticket. Though no guarantees that will work, but hopefully PWE can assist as long as you didn't spend the gold on that server.

3) Create a support ticket in the appropriate support center
    Located Here https://support.perfectworld.com/ics/support/default.asp?deptID=15058

Hope that helps some.