The one thread you have to read - COME ONE COME ALL

Proski - Archosaur
Proski - Archosaur Posts: 936 Arc User
edited January 2011 in The Fanatics Forum
YO PEERS! you've seen proski wallace : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0Aa8xK3D04&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

...but unfortunately being the (un?)(in?)opportunist that i am, i didnt ride that wave of momentum into stardom, so like vanilla ice once said i'm back.... with a brand new invention!

WATCH HERE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvfsxdQ3KC0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

look though, i'm not guna pull any punches, i wanna be big - and by big i mean big, guys; i can't keep holding myself back. i've got more unfulfilled potential than the general discussion does ragey self-serving cynics

so tell your familly, your friends, your friends family and their friends and families. with this new contest thing going on and different people getting their different videos plastered up all over this joint I reckon with enough of YOUR support we can show these COPORATE **** up at the top taking our money what real talent is and who ought to be taking your money instead (me)

now i know this might not be the right place to do this but sometimes you've got to start on the street corners of life selling out of your trunk so you stay humbled (me, obviously!) b:chuckle
Post edited by Proski - Archosaur on

Comments

• Nakhimov - Lost City
    Nakhimov - Lost City Posts: 1,829 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Dear lord make the text in your credits a constant size. Trying to read it was like being sexually assaulted by a collage made in an art elective by that hippie kid who smokes too much and is in an awful jam band.

edit: all in all, I think Wham! is a pretty okay band
    Bladestorm lets you spin around like a carnival ride and do damage. Not using it is almost like having a move called Confetti Rocket Power Leap and saving it for "emergencies"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Nakhimov the Kingslayer of Kil'Jaeden's <Criminal Scum>
    wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/Criminal+Scum
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    QQ,2nd vid is blocked for my country b:cry
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Wha? Which country?
  • Magiere - Dreamweaver
    Magiere - Dreamweaver Posts: 395 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not just by country its a copyright thing.

Stupid people on youtube keep posting videos with copyrighted songs...and since in most of the worlds companies do something against it half the world can't watch it.
    Originally written by Satchiko to me regarding old spice commercial :
    Hello Perfect World. Look at your cleric, now back to me, now back to your cleric, now back to me. Sadly it isn't me. But if you stopped being a noob and started wearing sunglasses you could act like you're me. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on Dreamweaver with the cleric your cleric could be like. What's in your hand, back at me. It's an inventory filled with the gear you want. Look again, the gear is now diamonds. Anything is possible with sunglasses. I'm flying on starter wings.
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited January 2011

should've rolled american b:chuckle
  • brent40
    brent40 Posts: 49
    edited January 2011
    Well now that was a waste of a click..
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    enough of a waste to post about it. come out of the closet, i know you love me b:kiss
  • ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear
    ImNotFeelnIt - Heavens Tear Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Same here. The video was blocked for me by my inability to entertain attention 'hos.

Just couldn't manage to click on it.
  • Pure_Wish - Heavens Tear
    Pure_Wish - Heavens Tear Posts: 137 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    If I was on Archosaur I would have joined your guild b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pure_Wish [Rigante]
    Level 8x cleric
    Happily married to RyuNova <3
    PureWish [Rigante]
    Level 7x Psychic
    Pure_Blossom [Rigante]
    Level 3x Mystic
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    2nd vid appeared to be a navy recruitment video, no?
  • CandyCorn - Raging Tide
    CandyCorn - Raging Tide Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    is getting that type of hair for a wizard bannable since you would have to change "somethings"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Move along..move along
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011

download proxycap (easy as hell to use) and insert a proxy IP address, then you can watch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Clandore - Lost City
    Clandore - Lost City Posts: 180 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Oh lolz didn't realize both are your vids when I saw jitterbug ... first vid was way back b:surrender
  • Svarius - Heavens Tear
    Svarius - Heavens Tear Posts: 173 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lrn2film, nub.

grin.gif

But in all seriousness, that could've been about ten times as funny at least if you'd taken even the most basic steps, like cropping out FRAPS, turning off floating names, and NOT randomly adjusting the camera in the middle of a shot*. Also: GUI = BAD unless you're in PvP and want everyone to know your HP/opponent's HP/skills used/etc.
    sigh.gif

*I'm not counting the lag-infested spin at 0:18, you're in Arch and that's forgivable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Games come and go - cinema lasts a lifetime. (Except VHS - that only lasts 15 years)
    youtube.com/user/KRSMW
  • KuiXing - Harshlands
    KuiXing - Harshlands Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Made my day lol b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I have the best mom ever, she brought me drugs and fruit juice - Reavღ
    Challenge accepted I'm going to go blow up the sun - FanFon
    Those crabs are like the Energizer Bunny, they just keep going and going and going... - Wildsblade
    edited January 2011
    lrn2film, nub.

grin.gif

But in all seriousness, that could've been about ten times as funny at least if you'd taken even the most basic steps, like cropping out FRAPS, turning off floating names, and NOT randomly adjusting the camera in the middle of a shot*. Also: GUI = BAD unless you're in PvP and want everyone to know your HP/opponent's HP/skills used/etc.
    sigh.gif

*I'm not counting the lag-infested spin at 0:18, you're in Arch and that's forgivable.

Can't wait to see your vid b:victory
  • Svarius - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    Can't wait to see your vid b:victory

Which one?
    Oh, and I wrote this if you want any other pointers.

Not trying to come across as a jerk, but I actually do know what I'm talking about here.
    mischief.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Games come and go - cinema lasts a lifetime. (Except VHS - that only lasts 15 years)
    youtube.com/user/KRSMW
    edited January 2011
    lol all good, all good. Soz , didn't realize u were that guy, i actually really enjoyed http://www.youtube.com/user/KRSMW when it first came out, i watched it heaps.
    Just thought it was harsh criticism based on what info was at hand.
    Did not mean to offend, just sticking up for a fellow editorb:cute
  • Svarius - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    S'fine - in fairness, the "lrn2film" thing was meant as a joke (hence the tiger-chuckle). If I genuinely can't say anything kind or at least constructive, I refrain from posting. mustache.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/KRSMW
  • Proski - Archosaur
    edited January 2011
    lol my first post was blatantly full of sarcasm for a reason xD id rather embrace being awful but enjoy myself along the way than try too hard at what I know I'm not good at and than just have it look like what everybody else thinks they should do

more people should just be content with whatever their personality and current capabilities produce. hopefully videos like mine can inspire other bad frappsers to just have a good time and not worry about posting because they dont want to be criticized b:cute

all about fun afterall b:victory
  • Svarius - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2011
    ...all about fun afterall b:victory

^QFT^

Nothing wrong with that attitude, and I respect it goodjob.gif
    Perhaps I worded myself a little strongly but the point I was trying to make was, even if you're just filming silly gags, following some very basic principles will still improve your work a great deal. And yes, I know it's not meant to be taken seriously. If the yo-yo and teletubbies didn't give that away, your ending drives the point home with a sledgehammer.
    grin.gif
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/KRSMW