blacksmith lvl 3 to 4

Options
Deadrising - Dreamweaver
Deadrising - Dreamweaver Posts: 2 Arc User
edited July 2012 in The Crafting Nook
So I'm having and issue with my manufacturing, I just started playing and since i started i wanted to become a blacksmith as for now I am at lvl 3 and 100% to become lvl 4, but when i go to the elder to get my skill it's no there, am I doing something wrong? I am a lvl 37 cleric so i don't know if it has to do with my lvl or with something else. thank you!
Post edited by Deadrising - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• X_FIRELORD_x - Heavens Tear
    X_FIRELORD_x - Heavens Tear Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You have to reach level 50 first.
  • Rhugiga - Dreamweaver
    Rhugiga - Dreamweaver Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    You have to reach level 50 first.

there should also be a quest if i remember right (been a while since i had lvl 4 blacksmith)
  • lifeanddeath62
    lifeanddeath62 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    there should also be a quest if i remember right (been a while since i had lvl 4 blacksmith)

I created all the 2 star weapons and have the Refine steel( do you have to make it or just farm it? I farmed it). I also am lvl 51 and have the money to pay for the skill, i even went to the elder of Arch and of Raging tides ( my home city) to get the quest but neither would give it to me. I looked thru the forum to see if there was anything i had missed doing but couldn't find any thing. What am i missing? Help!!! One more question? where do i get the book for lvl 4 blacksmithing at?
  • shopitup
    shopitup Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited July 2012
    Options
    The quest for level 4 blacksmith should begin at the archosaur elder. If you can't get it from him, check to see if your quest list is full; try relogging a couple times; double-check against the full description of that quest, which you'll find in this fine guide which you really should have read already; and if all that fails, open a support ticket.