Describe your happiest/most fulfilling moment in game!

2»

Comments

• Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The day I met Desdi.
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I can't talk about other versions so...

- killing level 100 archer solo five times in a row at level 83 on my BM. Sanct PKers know who I mean...
    - finishing off the same level 100 archer with a level 45 bow and making him ragequit the game
    - winning five consequent fights with a level 90 veno with FCC gold +11 wep, Nullify Poison ftw

Mainly PK stuff. I did most of the PvE stuff already before PWI.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Congrats! Hope you two are near enough to one another?

I actually married the girl I met from this game in October -- the 27th to be exact (were to be married in December but pushed it closer), at the Santa Clara county California courthouse. I was engaged twice before, and both times I did the cliche "get on your knees and propose" thing, but with us it was more of like a "soooo wanna get married now?" chat. It just works out.

She's from Canada, and we're in the process of completing our application for Permanent Residency for me to move there permanently.

Wish you both the best. b:victory

My happiest moments even in game are pretty much always with my wife. How she woke my *** up when she opened 12 or 13 packs (I keep confusing the number) and got a Scroll of Tome. Though individual things tend to stand out it's pretty much all the time when we do stuff together that I find fulfilling, and if it weren't for her and the handful of RL friends of mine that live in town who play the game I'd probably not have played very long at all.

Thank you very much!

Your question hit the nail right on the head, lol. Due to the distance we've gotten mixed replies to our choice. Some called us complete nutters and others swooned and awed at the cuteness XD.
    I'm in cold little Holland and he's all the way down in warm big Australia b:cry
    It's one of the reasons were still planning, i will be hearing this week or coming week about my visa and once it's cleared i'm off to a warmer climate and life.

We pretty much spend and spent every day together, from the moment we wake to the time we go to bed. Alot of negative responces come from this as well but i doubt alot of people truly realise that regardless of there being a screen between us, you still "live" together in practically everything.

Anyway, both him and me wish you and your significant other the best as well. Hope everything turns out to your wishes!
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • Elenacostel - Heavens Tear
    Elenacostel - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,822 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Reverse engineering how Interval works, without the aid of guides or others' advice.

Technically I was not in-game when I did that, but whatever.
  • ResMePls - Heavens Tear
    ResMePls - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,349 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When some noob archer told me I was always going to be fail, he was in PK at the time so a barb killed him and I got his +4 TT90 boots.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]I know what your thinking.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Meeting, falling for, and being with ... hopefully my future wife b:cute

This game's like a 3d e-harmony...
  • Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear
    Mg_Zr - Heavens Tear Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hmmmmmmmm bests moments for me in game are
    1. Killing a bm and selling his helm for 23m when some *** told me i would be lucky to get 15m for it.

2. http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/5122/29580478.png this :)

3. and finally hitting a 38k non crit hit on a bm. Sadly though i used hf and spark for this hit so im not sure if it should be here or not :(
  • Sirrobert - Dreamweaver
    Sirrobert - Dreamweaver Posts: 3,395 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When, during my first ever TW I killed someone.
    Some side info to make it actually good: I was lvl 56 at the time and a permanent 1shot.

Than I spend all week grinding and questing cause I wanted to use the famous wizzy ulti's in TW soooooo bad. I hit 59 2 weeks later, and killed a cleric with BT that same week in TW

(for the timeline, this was just after they added chest of coins. Back when people were raging over 200k gold)

O abit more recent:
    My first ever 100k hit some 5 lvls ago, and my first ever 200k crit last weekend in delta
    9 out of 10 voices in my head say I'm not crazy... the 10th is singing the music of tetris
  • Dsholder - Dreamweaver
    Dsholder - Dreamweaver Posts: 626 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The most fulfilling moment throughout my entire perfect world time span was the day that me and my friend, AnnaKay became closer than friends. She gave me her heart as a gift and I gave her mine also. We've been on ventrillo, and spent much time together in-game since that day. She makes me happy, even more so than the week that I won 3 scroll of tomes from over 1,000 anniversary packs. She draws and sings for me and I return the favor. During February I'm going to go live with her, even though we live far away right now, we're still close together mentally. Everyday she's in my thoughts, even when I'm asleep she's there, we're talking, It's everything I could ever ask for. This moment will probably lead to more fulfilling moments in the real world, outside of perfect world though, which makes me really happy I've decided to give the game a try.
    [SIGPIC]http://a.imageshack.us/img714/9433/testoz.jpg[/SIGPIC]

If I had a dime for every time I was wrong, I'd be broke.
  • TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide
    TheMagicPimp - Raging Tide Posts: 1,946 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Meeting Sarbear. b:cute
    It's all about LoL,yo.
  • Shintoh - Raging Tide
    Shintoh - Raging Tide Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Didn't happen yet.... but my happiest moment will be when my Seeker begins his life on Perfect World b:cool
    I like big bots, and I cannot lie; spamming Gold you can't deny!

b:dirty

Yeah, I'm the guy who brought a sword to a gunfight....

...sad part is that I won. b:victory
  • Vedovis - Lost City
    Vedovis - Lost City Posts: 942 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Getting my herc at about level 27 because an old friend quit the game and gave me ~7000 SoFs that she had been saving, I cashshopped for the rest. (this was before packs and gold was ~300k, so it was a long time ago....don't hate me b:surrender) ..Although I was lazy and didn't focus on levelling him until now (he's 63 atm).

That was a sad, but happy day for me b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

| Signature made by Fishy!~ | Semiretired |
  • Abstractive - Archosaur
    Abstractive - Archosaur Posts: 1,232 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The most fulfilling moment throughout my entire perfect world time span was the day that me and my friend, AnnaKay became closer than friends. She gave me her heart as a gift and I gave her mine also. We've been on ventrillo, and spent much time together in-game since that day. She makes me happy, even more so than the week that I won 3 scroll of tomes from over 1,000 anniversary packs. She draws and sings for me and I return the favor. During February I'm going to go live with her, even though we live far away right now, we're still close together mentally. Everyday she's in my thoughts, even when I'm asleep she's there, we're talking, It's everything I could ever ask for. This moment will probably lead to more fulfilling moments in the real world, outside of perfect world though, which makes me really happy I've decided to give the game a try.

Awww man best story ever I wish you good luck in everything.b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Bodyguard for Secret Passage at your service, now accepting daily installments of just 2.5m for your leisure.
  • Wishana - Lost City
    Wishana - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    getting my aquadashh <3
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Yeah. It's amazing that among the thousands of morons that play this game, you can find that special someone.
  • Ratsael - Raging Tide
    Ratsael - Raging Tide Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hasn't happen yet. :\
    Friends call me, "RaveR." My enemies call me, "..." b:bye

RaveR_mnant RT
    Asura_Shiva RT
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Hitting 89 pre-hypers era
    Going demon back when alot of bms went sage ( now theyre a dime a dozen demon :/ )

~meeting one of my bestie friends ingame who later introduces me to one of her friends. He ends up becoming my irl boyfriend months later :3~
  • Samaela - Dreamweaver
    Samaela - Dreamweaver Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My most fulfilling moment? When I did my BH39 and actually did something in a dungeon for once. That moment when I did my BH51 and some random BM called me an amazing cleric b:cute

Happiest moment? When I was with my best friend(boyfriend now) on that godforsaken island outside Lost City(Y'know, Pierced Heart Lake anyone?) and I finally admitted I was falling for him and all the fun times we've had after that. Also when I did my fb at 51 and died a dozen times because I ended up standing in both Rankar and Fushmas path and got one shot a lot and in the end Graviora came and tanked it for us. b:chuckle That one doesn't sound really happy, but eh, it actually was, despite me failing horrible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Samaela[demon cleric]||Nanimee[mystic]||aquaelle[psychic]
  • Ytrid - Heavens Tear
    Ytrid - Heavens Tear Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited January 2011

This is totally the happiest moment of the game for me too hun... All i ever wanted was your friendship, to have your love is more than i could dream... now if i could jsut get ya out of bed to come do something with me b:cuteb:chuckle
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    my most memorable time playing pwi was when I made this pic

mallard_duck.jpg
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    my most memorable time playing pwi was when I made this pic

mallard_duck.jpg

a metal mob? that's how you know it's photoshopped. everybody knows mallard drakes are water element!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not teh Mallardian duck-King!!!!:O
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    - whenever my faction is happy and stable

- when i know i got officers i can trust

- when i know i got members that are willing to work with us instead of blindly jumping to any 'land on a silver platter' faction. Amazing loyalty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Ao - Raging Tide
    Ao - Raging Tide Posts: 260 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    For me it was the moment I soloed Luminoc Architect when herc was only 55! b:cute I was in shock. D:
  • Azzazin - Dreamweaver
    Azzazin - Dreamweaver Posts: 502 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *Slightly tongue in cheek*

-Finding a few really awesome-looking fashion sets, and admiring them every day
    -See my new (and first-ever) signature for details!

Azzazin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Setting of the twilight moon; a late evening rendezvous from atop the
    city's lonely heights. With the dawn the city below springs into bustling
    activity, and I don my morning apparel. From on high, I watch the world.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When I logged in and saw 1 gold packs are back.
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1) The first time I made a cleric (after trying out wizards, venos, bms, archers first) and realized I actually really liked this game

2) The first time I beat the cube of fate in my low 50s.

3) The first time I beat a Barb in a duel. b:pleased

4) Downloading this game, forgetting it for a year, and getting an email saying I'd received a free mount.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • /
gellus - Heavens Tear22
    / gellus - Heavens Tear22 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    When I bought one pack for the hell of it and got a LG Insignia - Ornament. b:pleased