Must

Options
Must - Lost City
Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Twilight Temple (West)
Well this forum deader than a zombie so im bored......

After about almost a year of not playing this char, seeing world chat cry inumerous times for a barb to xxx bh i decided to get must roling....

So here it is Must will come back soon(once they put the rank8 sale on)...

Ex samurasul(old samurasul left), ex yakuza(kicked lol) ex essence(kicked by inactivity) now thaclick(dont even know why im not kicked)

So many stories on this char

I rember shadowroot teaching me all about tanking......
I remeber my first gv was done with biggyluv teaching me how to do it
I rember calvin trools, leaving essence and keep coming back
I remeber Lordinferno saying that i couldnt kill him and i did it twice on 1 vs 1
I remeber pvp against Damaged the fight lasted 15 min and we couldnt kill each other till he called another Spectral wiz b:surrender hated him for that and one week after he was Essence
I remember *** athran and his wife camping me on couples...
I rember wadzio criticals.. *** they really hurt
I rember 1 vs 1 againt jimbo 10 min fight till arma finnally got him(one of the best 1 vs 1 i done)
I remeber doing bh 79 wid Smokless(wizard) being the "Cleric"
I remEber fighting against koi and saying FCKK TDMAGE is there too QQ
I remember solid snake and his wife back then poping up out of stealh and kiling my ex wife(Maggicele) and she blaming me cause i couldnt defend her WTFFF

This and a lot more so the day rep is back ill be back cya thereb:bye
Post edited by Must - Lost City on

Comments

• Lingzi - Lost City
    Lingzi - Lost City Posts: 877 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    lol i hate it hen wives complained about husband not being able to protect them.

if yor wife is good, she will tell u nnot to come n be safe.

i had some GFs too, most of em just wants my money n they only QQ about me not being able to protect them.

good wives r those who wont take yor money, instead, they will give u money when u neded it.

i had alot of GFs in game, most of em just wanted my money, so far only sweetmajito is the only n most trustworthy gf i ever known. altho me n her broke.

n heh i remembered i spent atleast 700mill on littlefish kuz i bought her her herc, nix, gears, weaps, fash n everything.
  • Lutirica - Harshlands
    Lutirica - Harshlands Posts: 1,437 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Could always come to harshlands forum. We have alot of active talkitive people. b:chuckle
    Fail troll of harshlands
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    That's nothing, my previous wife threw a tantrum because she got killed by the spiders at MQ when I wasn't looking.

Also, barbarian is a dead art form.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • Biggyluv - Lost City
    Biggyluv - Lost City Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Well this forum deader than a zombie so im bored......

After about almost a year of not playing this char, seeing world chat cry inumerous times for a barb to xxx bh i decided to get must roling....

So here it is Must will come back soon(once they put the rank8 sale on)...

Ex samurasul(old samurasul left), ex yakuza(kicked lol) ex essence(kicked by inactivity) now thaclick(dont even know why im not kicked)

So many stories on this char

I rember shadowroot teaching me all about tanking......
    I remeber my first gv was done with biggyluv teaching me how to do it
    I rember calvin trools, leaving essence and keep coming back
    I remeber Lordinferno saying that i couldnt kill him and i did it twice on 1 vs 1
    I remeber pvp against Damaged the fight lasted 15 min and we couldnt kill each other till he called another Spectral wiz b:surrender hated him for that and one week after he was Essence
    I remember *** athran and his wife camping me on couples...
    I rember wadzio criticals.. *** they really hurt
    I rember 1 vs 1 againt jimbo 10 min fight till arma finnally got him(one of the best 1 vs 1 i done)
    I remeber doing bh 79 wid Smokless(wizard) being the "Cleric"
    I remEber fighting against koi and saying FCKK TDMAGE is there too QQ
    I remember solid snake and his wife back then poping up out of stealh and kiling my ex wife(Maggicele) and she blaming me cause i couldnt defend her WTFFF

This and a lot more so the day rep is back ill be back cya thereb:bye

HIYA MUST!!! When you come back hit me or Lilith up in game for full GV runs. We usually do 1-3 per weekend. Its easier than when we did it before if you can believe that.
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    HIYA MUST!!! When you come back hit me or Lilith up in game for full GV runs. We usually do 1-3 per weekend. Its easier than when we did it before if you can believe that.

Sure biggy, ill do that on weekends, just need the rank sale, atmm i dont have chest, or legs i sold them a while ago......b:surrender

Instead of buying new ones ill go for rank, ill try t add you on FL when im on game.

And yes i already saw your 12+ wepb:shocked

Mostly ill be pve on must so im up to anything that gives me moneyzzzzb:dirty
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    there wont be any rank sale anymore guys, GMs just wanted to increase the number of ppl with rank gears a little so that we r more like those in PWCN. rank sale wont appear anymore. its once in a life time chance. im serious.
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    there wont be any rank sale anymore guys, GMs just wanted to increase the number of ppl with rank gears a little so that we r more like those in PWCN. rank sale wont appear anymore. its once in a life time chance. im serious.

Wanna bet 20milions that the rank sale will come again this month or February???

They said the same thing about anni packs lol...

I bet rep will become permanent on cash shop too once new weapons arrive
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    http://kingpw.com/ssequip/rank9weapon/

Btw Ling go here and check this weapons...

Will be another reason for you to cry about pvp on a early future
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    http://kingpw.com/ssequip/rank9weapon/

Btw Ling go here and check this weapons...

Will be another reason for you to cry about pvp on a early future

i think these r from private servers, these r fake n they arent even in chinese nor english, n i understand the languages on this link u gave me, these r Indonesian language.

i dont believe these r real, they r just made by desperate people from third world countries who r jelous about us playing such an awesome game, they just wanna spoil the fun.
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I hope to god that lingzi is a troll. Or I truly fear for the future of humanity...
  • Lingzi - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Wanna bet 20milions that the rank sale will come again this month or February???

They said the same thing about anni packs lol...

I bet rep will become permanent on cash shop too once new weapons arrive

n SURE no problem, lets bet 20mill !!!!, it wont come out this february !!!

20MILL !!! u better get it ready
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Options
    n SURE no problem, lets bet 20mill !!!!, it wont come out this february !!!

20MILL !!! u better get it ready

DEALb:dirty