When will the rep sale coming back?

Must - Lost City
Must - Lost City Posts: 555 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
After seeing everyday world chats about need a barb to GV need a barb to warsong this goes on over and over on world chat..

So once rank sale is coming im back in bussiness....

Anyone know when will it be?
Post edited by Must - Lost City on

Comments

• TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    GMs will usually announce sales a few hours before usual maintenance times (11PM-1AM Pacific) on Tuesday.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Will it be tomorrow b:dirty
  • Heartstone - Dreamweaver
    Heartstone - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,338 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    betetr guess a bit after expansion. now is too early.
    I'm sorry for misspelling / mistyping and grammar b:surrender

102 - Archer - Heartz
  • Quilue - Sanctuary
    Quilue - Sanctuary Posts: 5,787 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    it has to come back sooner or later. how can PWI have people roll new classes without the benefit of fast leveling, pack-won gear, and most importantly of all, conformity into the R8/R9 norm?
    Elena Costel: I wash my hands of this affair.
    Legerity: *drags you back* *stains your hands with said affair*
    Elena Costel: Noooo... I don't want to have a dirty affair with Lady Legerity...
    Qui: b:dirty
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    As stated, whatever sale may be coming, it won't be announced until much closer to maintenance.

But Fuzzy needs to ask......

After seeing everyday world chats about need a barb to GV need a barb to warsong this goes on over and over on world chat..

So once rank sale is coming im back in bussiness....

How does having rank relate to being able to tank rebirth or warsong?

This panda is far far far far far far far from having anything that resembles R8, nevermind R9, and both of those instances can be completed without a hitch.....

b:surrender
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • number1karthus
    number1karthus Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    This panda is far far far far far far far from having anything that resembles R8, nevermind R9, and both of those instances can be completed without a hitch.....

PWI is breeding a generation of unskilled players.
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    As stated, whatever sale may be coming, it won't be announced until much closer to maintenance.

But Fuzzy needs to ask......

How does having rank relate to being able to tank rebirth or warsong?

Oh lol nothigng i got +6 gx and +5 tt99 golden axes......

Buuuuuuuuuuttttttttt i sold my tt90 chest and legs and both lunar rings QQ.

So with rank i can get a ring chest legs and a better weapon... i just get a misty ring or something and im back in bussiness......

Instead of geting another tt90 chest and legs i can improve by geting rank 8 just that lol...
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    PWI is breeding a generation of unskilled players.

Hey question mark face check my join date pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..

And dont assume nothing before you read whats behind things......

And btw I Played barb since the second month of the server opening b:bye by that i mean LC server
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    RB and pretty much all instances can be done with any basic TT90-99 minimum gear and decent survival skills.

Rank 8/9 is just too OP for PvE......well....think the better term is "over-doing" it. There is PvP, but thats another topic of its own.

As for the rank sale............well the demand for it is pretty moderate, from in-game and forum posts, soooo my guess is soon, most likely the week of the expansion.

But, who knows. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    OMG

Guys i just asking when rank will come i was doing GV and warsong, when bms where axes and sins where in another game lol.....

what is wrong if i want to improve my gears lol........
  • number1karthus
    edited January 2011
    Hey question mark face check my join date pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff..

And dont assume nothing before you read whats behind things......

And btw I Played barb since the second month of the server opening b:bye by that i mean LC server

I don't understand what your join date has to do with the fact that you can't complete a simple 9X instance without ridiculous Rank 8 gear.

By the way, that join date? That's around the time Anniversary packs were flying off the shelves. Nothing special.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OMG

Guys i just asking when rank will come i was doing GV and warsong, when bms where axes and sins where in another game lol.....

what is wrong if i want to improve my gears lol........

some people don't understand the logic behind your post/logic at all...

for you its cheap way to get some decent gear better than your old which you already sold...

for them probably "blah blah rank8 blah blah"-noob...b:bye
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • number1karthus
    edited January 2011

for you its cheap way to get some decent gear better than your old which you already sold...

Typing in English usually helps that problem.
  • Must - Lost City
    edited January 2011

Thank you for undestanding..

PS i cant imagine squading with this ppl really.........b:shocked
  • Dream_Kiss - Sanctuary
    Dream_Kiss - Sanctuary Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Typing in English usually helps that problem.

Stop about talking english until you know where he is from, I wanna see you speak Dutch, Russian or Finish.
  • Zevrath - Sanctuary
    Zevrath - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    A rep sale sounds nice. I honestly dont feel like snatching up the rep needed for these thing by doing quests. Its boring work. I've tried most classes. And I'd dreading going through Archo 20 - 30 again.. So if a sale makes something a bit easier, I might just try it out.
  • number1karthus
    edited January 2011
    Stop about talking english until you know where he is from, I wanna see you speak Dutch, Russian or Finish.

I'll talk about English as much as I want. I don't care where he's from. That's inconsequential to me. I also don't care that you want to see me speak tertiary languages that don't even make it in the top 5 languages of the world. I won't.

20. Post only in English.

That's all that matters. End of story, deal with it.

P.S. I think you meant Finnish.
  • flippineck
    flippineck Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    The conduct rule relates to not posting in other languages, it says post in english. It says nothing about it having to be fully grammatically correct dictionary checked - slang / broken english is perfectly acceptable.

Anyone with a general understanding of another language will know that the order of words in a sentences is often different. Basically as long as the general idea of what the poster wants to say can be made out there is no need for berating them for their post.

On Topic: No information has been provided when the next sale will be. Or even if there will be one. Common sense would say there will be one as PWE obviously made a pretty penny with the last one, so I wouldnt expect it to be too long a wait.
  • number1karthus
    edited January 2011
    flippineck wrote: »
    The conduct rule relates to not posting in other languages, it says post in english. It says nothing about it having to be fully grammatically correct dictionary checked - slang / broken english is perfectly acceptable.

Since it says nothing more than just post in English that means we can neither say that it must be perfect English or that it can be broken English. Therefore we have to take it at face value and not interpret it in our own ways.

The above posts are not in English, therefore they violate the forum rules. Bottom line, simple as that. No gray areas.
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm going to guess a few months - probably not right away when genesis comes out, but some short time afterwards.

That seems to be the pattern with sales here - a long delay after the first one, then they come more quickly before becoming permanent items.
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Since it says nothing more than just post in English that means we can neither say that it must be perfect English or that it can be broken English. Therefore we have to take it at face value and not interpret it in our own ways.

The above posts are not in English, therefore they violate the forum rules. Bottom line, simple as that. No gray areas.

You're an idiot and you enjoy bashing on people who type in broken English.

That good enough English for you?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    You're an idiot and you enjoy bashing on people who type in broken English.

That good enough English for you?

please don't feed the faceless troll b:thanks

don't pay attention to him, ignore his posts, all he wants is attention...
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Okay... this thread is derailing faster and faster with each post.

There has been no announcement regarding the date of a new rep sale for the boutique. In fact, most sales are not announced until a few hours in advance of maintenance so don't be looking for much notice. Fuzzy suspects if Frankie were asked directly the answer would be along the lines of "nothing planned yet, need to wait and see."

As to OP Must, Fuzzy did not mean to imply in his original response you didn't know what you are doing or how to tank anything. Me was just a little confused by the "get rank, then be back in action" comment. All barbs know the panda is their greatest supporter and never has a bad word to say about any of his brethren.

As to this thread continuing.... Fuzzy honestly not see the point. Question has been asked and answered.

-closed-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.