Pet retreat

Options
Shivalia - Lost City
Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
Am I just dumb and can't figure it out? There's a way to hotkey pet attack. But I can't, for the life of me, find how to make my pet 'follow' without actually having to click the button. We need to have this, if there's no other way.

Call me stupid or noob if you like, but I have mistakes when I send out my pet and it goes toward the wrong mob/boss, and I panic. I can barely find my button to click it before something horrible happens. My life would be infinitely better if we could hotkey the pet follow button. b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!
Post edited by Shivalia - Lost City on

Comments

• LenieClarke - Heavens Tear
    LenieClarke - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,275 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    you're not dumb; we need this feature. i'd use it all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Heaven's Tear alts: KenLubin, Sou_Hon, JudyCaraco --- level 5x chars.
  • Shivalia - Lost City
    Shivalia - Lost City Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    I hope for it to be implemented in the expansion if nothing else. Its been too long for it not to be in. If we have the option for attack, we should have it for pulling them back. That's all there is to it. Can't be that hard, either. I just want it! b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wonderful drawing of Shivalia done by the ever talented Shirrii of Heavens Tear. b:heart Much love to you forever!