So... I'm going to enter the contest...

2»

Comments

• Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Thanks for the video comment, but I could go without the lecture.

Some music I actually did look for thank you very much. And you know, when I commented on Kritical's first video, I gave my reasons WHY it wasn't up to par. the biggest reason being: Taking one generic rock song and playing it over video isn't going to impress anyone. I always explain.

Yea you explained, but in a bad way, when your "explaining" in your own brutal way, yea multiple people have prob just stuck a track on and that's it, you could just say to 1 person about how that's how they shouldn't be doing it and leave it as that, instead of venting on the next random person who did it as well, to be fair, you deserved his abrupt comment on your vid which imo... wasn't even that bad, but you just took it the step to far and showed your the "lesser" person.

He obviously didn't take my advice when he came out with a second video that was even more horrible than the first and decided to mock mine, so he's going to pay for his poor decision. Had he not commented on my thread I would have never even commented on his second video even though I saw it before this. I'm sure he looks like idiot enough being the only person to vote "bad" on my poll. And he's shut up for now so I'm satisfied. Besides, if he's not tougher than a baby that's had it's toys thrown out he shouldn't be online. There be monsters on the interwebs.

How do you know he didn't take your advice? just because his vid didn't go from being bad to god like, means nothing, he could be an amateur at this video editing stuff, he stuck in 3 tracks and that's a start and clearly it wasn't more horrible then the first, if that's what you think, that's your opinion and ill also have to say your backwards for thinking that, I'm sure most the randomers that saw this are thinking your the one being the 100% *** in this as that's what popped into my head when i saw you ranting to him, twice, the second being much worse, for no reason at all.

also
    What'cha gonna do? Cry about it? That would make me happy.
    seriously...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Should have made the poll public if you want to claim someone voted bad for you.

For once I agree with Renza here, stop the ****, bashing down others only makes you look like a real ... .

[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Kyna - Lost City
    Kyna - Lost City Posts: 1,597 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Should have made the poll public if you want to claim someone voted bad for you.

For once I agree with Renza here, stop the ****, bashing down others only makes you look like a real ... .

By my first post do you honestly think that I care what other people see me as? Seriously.

It IS public. Thanks for the vote on "Awful" shows you certainly can't leave well enough alone. If my video is decent but you think I'm a crappy person, best thing for you to do is keep your mouth shut. k thanks bye.

@Renza - as I said before, his comment was fueled by the fact that he can't take a little harsh critiquing. Possibly the only reason he had anything to say at all since I don't see him offering his sloppy comments on other videos. Had he not said a thing to me then I would have simply ignored his second failed attempt and never posted a thing. That second comment where I nit-picked every aspect of his second video was in response to his rather sloppy critique of my own. I just thought I'd return the favor. Sorry for speaking my mind.

In any case, end of discussion. If he wants to argue it out with me that's his problem not anyone else's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvychar for the sig :D
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    Fanfiction found on the forums or at rikasstorycorner.deviantart.com
    LOST CITY! -> home to the original badasses of PWI b:cool
    ... and a few losers....
  • Myralis - Sanctuary
    Myralis - Sanctuary Posts: 977 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Thanks for the vote on "Awful" shows you certainly can't leave well enough alone. If my video is decent but you think I'm a crappy person, best thing for you to do is keep your mouth shut. k thanks bye.

"What'cha gonna do? Cry about it?"

Meh, done dealing with that attitude.
    [SIGPIC][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    [ -- Wolves - Alpha | Hurt me, I'll bite back. Hurt my pack, I'll snap your neck. -- ]
  • Dorset - Heavens Tear
    Dorset - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,690 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Jeez guys

Theres speaking your mind...then theres being deliberatly rude and spiteful. you BOTH showing yourselves up to be kinda silly.

Kyna you obviously DO care what others think otherwise quite frankly you wouldnt have created this thread and you wouldnt have made a poll thats PUBLIC......you sometimes come across as a little forceful and well..aggressive so you are actually warping your own poll results by making them public i doubt many people would like to rate your vid down when what they get for it is slating on their own vids.

Pull your head out of your own a s s for long enough to see you arent actually being very nice to people.

FYI your vid was pretty good. Not amazing and not the best ive seen as i already pointed out earlier but im just saying im not attacking your vid...just questioning your behaviour.

Myralis you just fueling the flame in this thread that was supposed to be just gettign proper non biased feedback for kynas Vid. why dont you just start using PMs and let kyna get some feedback for her vid?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <sig by me

yup guys imma back!

I LOVE making sigs. go to Fanatics section "Dorset's Thread of Interesting Things". u request ill create!
    b:shyI LOVE MY HUBBY my best friend HeartandSoulb:heart
  • Xxdistance - Heavens Tear
    Xxdistance - Heavens Tear Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited January 2011

@Renza - as I said before, his comment was fueled by the fact that he can't take a little harsh critiquing. Possibly the only reason he had anything to say at all since I don't see him offering his sloppy comments on other videos. Had he not said a thing to me then I would have simply ignored his second failed attempt and never posted a thing. That second comment where I nit-picked every aspect of his second video was in response to his rather sloppy critique of my own. I just thought I'd return the favor. Sorry for speaking my mind.

Speaking your mind and posting his vid on your thread so we can "compare" and say how crappy his video is compared to yours are two different things. There's a fine line from taking someone's flames and acting like a cry-baby.
    I don't see why you couldn't be the bigger person and let it go. But meh.
    Dorset said this is supposed to be unbiased, but by the way you acted, Kyna, even if you video was amazing, I would still vote it bad because of your lack of tact.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    " you gave up the fight; you left me behind . "

credit for the picture goes to Susylu, of course. b:cute
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Speaking your mind and posting his vid on your thread so we can "compare" and say how crappy his video is compared to yours are two different things. There's a fine line from taking someone's flames and acting like a cry-baby.
    I don't see why you couldn't be the bigger person and let it go. But meh.
    Dorset said this is supposed to be unbiased, but by the way you acted, Kyna, even if you video was amazing, I would still vote it bad because of your lack of tact.

Unbiased is unbiased. End of story, end of discussion. I'm taking that crappy trailer down now since his has fallen off the page.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • ruffian7
    ruffian7 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    lol, cry about you being a female dog to every1 around? nahhhh....

just kinda funny seeing all this drama that you started around the entriesb:chuckleb:chuckleb:chuckle

u're mnetally unstable, i hope you win the contest so you will get some donations so you can visit a head doctor!
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just be quiet ruffian, same for all of you. Dear god continuing this at all is just pointless and unpleasant.

If you don't have any new info pertaining to the video then don't post. *ugh*

Do you have your new video yet Kyna?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • Kyna - Lost City
    edited January 2011
    Just be quiet ruffian, same for all of you. Dear god continuing this at all is just pointless and unpleasant.

If you don't have any new info pertaining to the video then don't post. *ugh*

Do you have your new video yet Kyna?

Eh, ruffian is just a troll. Doesn't even get the message when the flames are over.

But anyways, I'm working on it. Not sure how it's going to come out, only half way through. The battle track seems to be the toughest part. I'm happy with the beginning so far, probably more catchy than my first beginning was.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    rikaflare.deviantart.com
    ... and a few losers....
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol @ you for not being able to take criticism. You asked for it, so stop being rude, mind you? You also have my feedback as a comment on the video.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011

But anyways, I'm working on it. Not sure how it's going to come out, only half way through. The battle track seems to be the toughest part. I'm happy with the beginning so far, probably more catchy than my first beginning was.

Yeah I'm pretty sure the battle scene is the most challenging for everyone. Looking forward to it.

Oh and Kaste, unnecessary. b:lipcurl
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com