The most unfriendly people in any game

nikkinova
nikkinova Posts: 0 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
Perfect world, is anything but perfect, it is so far the most unfriendly game i have ever played. I created a cleric, figuring most games always need them. Got to level 32 before i could stand no more or the rude, nasty people in this game. I can ignore a lot, but you need help as cleric to kill bosses and such, and you people have made the game just unplayable. No offense to GM's and such, but I know from other games you just don't do anything about problems like this. So I really hope you all have fun on your solo characters because if you treat all new people in this game, like i have been treated, you will all be forced to just play with yourselves.....
Im not a total failure... I can speell wurds gud
Post edited by nikkinova on

Comments

• Mendolin - Sanctuary
    Mendolin - Sanctuary Posts: 1,092 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what server are you on?

there are a lot of bored high levels- its just how you communicate to find them, like a good idea would be using world chat for help (if you dont have a faction)

i would also recommend joining a faction :) it might take you a few tries to find a good one but they are very beneficial

if you have tried all and none have worked... then i would just say that you might have joined the game a couple years too late xD

also... as a cleric you have to have some tough skin in this game- you are the person that people are going to primarily place the blame on if someone dies :/ thats just the way it goes- try to use it as motivation to be a better cleric and be able to succeed even when the squad fails.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Granrey - Sanctuary
    Granrey - Sanctuary Posts: 2,050 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nikkinova wrote: »
    I created a cleric, figuring most games always need them.

Some modern games are taking the healer and tank out of the formula.
  • Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary
    Angel_Spawn - Sanctuary Posts: 3,034 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To find good people you need to dig through the **** 1st, wait for the expansion that will soon come and you might wanna try the new classes.
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    o.o lol my post poofed
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • ugysekell
    ugysekell Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I don't understand... x.x One of the reasons why I still play PWI after 1,5 years is because the people are fun and friendly (Sanctuary). My main is a Cleric (lvl101) and I very rarely meet idiots. And if I do, I just blacklist them. :P When I'm on my alts, my faction / friends or even random people help me with cultivation / bosses whenever I ask for help. But it depends how you talk to people. I'm very friendly, I talk a lot, compliment people's gear and fashion, and I use many smilies. :3 Maybe this is the reason why people are nice with me. I hate silent squads, it's so awkward. ;o
  • _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver
    _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    nikkinova wrote: »
    Perfect world, is anything but perfect, it is so far the most unfriendly game i have ever played. I created a cleric, figuring most games always need them. Got to level 32 before i could stand no more or the rude, nasty people in this game. I can ignore a lot, but you need help as cleric to kill bosses and such, and you people have made the game just unplayable. No offense to GM's and such, but I know from other games you just don't do anything about problems like this. So I really hope you all have fun on your solo characters because if you treat all new people in this game, like i have been treated, you will all be forced to just play with yourselves.....

forced???? i already play with myself daily, oh wait.....you mean....whoops my bad b:cute
    Marshal of the Lvl 3 Faction SubZero on DW server, pm me in game!!!b:victory
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OP, my only explanation is that u either
    1)cant really ignore some people
    2)expect too much
    3)ask the wrong way for stuff
    4)any compination from the above.

based on ur post in which u claim that this game have "the most unfriendly people in any game" (u played to lvl32; that's what, 2-3days?) I can only conclude that u make quick assumptions, judge other people too fast and have a tendency to QQ.

ofc that's just my first impression; but if u approached people the same way you approached us (practically insulting us) I am not suprised that they didnt help u.

a lot of people play this game. it's impossible for all of them to be *******s.
    search more, pay attention how u approach them, dont judge too fast, be ready to reconsider ur judgement and accept that u were wrong; general guidelines for every game, even life
  • _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver
    _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OP, my only explanation is that u either
    1)cant really ignore some people
    2)expect too much
    3)ask the wrong way for stuff
    4)any compination from the above.

based on ur post in which u claim that this game have "the most unfriendly people in any game" (u played to lvl32; that's what, 2-3days?) I can only conclude that u make quick assumptions, judge other people too fast and have a tendency to QQ.

ofc that's just my first impression; but if u approached people the same way you approached us (practically insulting us) I am not suprised that they didnt help u.

a lot of people play this game. it's impossible for all of them to be *******s.
    search more, pay attention how u approach them, dont judge too fast, be ready to reconsider ur judgement and accept that u were wrong; general guidelines for every game, even life

pretty much that, and what server did u try??? dreamweaver has alot of good ppl, tbh, ive only ran into maybe 2-3 that are total nobs.
    Marshal of the Lvl 3 Faction SubZero on DW server, pm me in game!!!b:victory
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Apparently HT and RT are the worst servers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xarathox - Dreamweaver
    Xarathox - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,657 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Apparently HT and RT are the worst servers.

It's proven scientific fact.
    Some people risk to employ me

Some people live to destroy me

Either way they die
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I've never really had a huge problem with unfriendly people, (Except, I do not get along with the Sin-ego, or PK'ers who think there God. Just cause your in PK, you can still talk nicely to people, you know o.o) Silent Squads annoy me, however.

Tbh, I'll still blame this to the faster levelling; I had a short Zhen squad set up Yesterday. We all talked and had fun, even though we were all just sat in Bubbles, except the Puller :P Even though we did very little, I had a lot more fun than say doing BH or FF. Most People are too obsessed with Levelling, they forget the true meaning of "Games", which is to have fun. The 2 Factions I've been in have been amazing to me. "Nameless", I joined the day I started PWI, and it was the most enjoyable experience I've had in PWI to this date. (Unfortunately, lots of members left the Game.) Then I was informed of "Synesis" from a fellow Ex-Nameless member, and it too is just a lovely faction. It's hardly ever quiet, and when it is, we know we can count on someone to liven it up :D

Personally, If you weren't in a faction already, I'd suggest joining one. For the HT server at least, I'd suggest either the new faction "DrkEmpire" (Since my friend is the leader,) or "BigHearts" (I've heard they had a row, but when my Alt was there, it was awesome.) Of course, if your around Level 80+, I'd Suggest "Synesis" to you, but that is not the case here.

I hope you manage to find fun in this game, because it's there, hiding under the pile of FF,APS,Sins and Bugs.

~Galox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory
  • Ermosa - Heavens Tear
    Ermosa - Heavens Tear Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i dunno, i play rt now and its friendly, less ksing than dw server and i keep seeing high lvls offering help on worldchat, never saw that on any other server
    only thing with what cleric need help till lvl 32 is farng..and its easy, go to boss and ask: is any1 bored enough to help with farng
    and boom u get some1 reply to u instantly lol
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Personally, If you weren't in a faction already, I'd suggest joining one. For the HT server at least, I'd suggest either the new faction "DrkEmpire" (Since my friend is the leader,) or "BigHearts" (I've heard they had a row, but when my Alt was there, it was awesome.) Of course, if your around Level 80+, I'd Suggest "Synesis" to you, but that is not the case here.

The row is perfectly justifiable. Some jackass was well, being an *** and causing faction drama so we removed him.

@OP if you'd like to join BigHearts feel free to PM me or any members you see. Leader is Dashka.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SmackaSmurf - Heavens Tear
    SmackaSmurf - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I've never really had a huge problem with unfriendly people, (Except, I do not get along with the Sin-ego, or PK'ers who think there God. Just cause your in PK, you can still talk nicely to people, you know o.o) Silent Squads annoy me, however.

Tbh, I'll still blame this to the faster levelling; I had a short Zhen squad set up Yesterday. We all talked and had fun, even though we were all just sat in Bubbles, except the Puller :P Even though we did very little, I had a lot more fun than say doing BH or FF. Most People are too obsessed with Levelling, they forget the true meaning of "Games", which is to have fun. The 2 Factions I've been in have been amazing to me. "Nameless", I joined the day I started PWI, and it was the most enjoyable experience I've had in PWI to this date. (Unfortunately, lots of members left the Game.) Then I was informed of "Synesis" from a fellow Ex-Nameless member, and it too is just a lovely faction. It's hardly ever quiet, and when it is, we know we can count on someone to liven it up :D

I hope you manage to find fun in this game, because it's there, hiding under the pile of FF,APS,Sins and Bugs.

~Galox

yep nice friendly faction b:laugh but its to good to take in and help teach lower lvl people

what a joke
  • Lady_Bubbles - Raging Tide
    Lady_Bubbles - Raging Tide Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well all i can say is hang in there,i dont know exactly why u say the people are rude. Im on RT (the supposed no-go server hehe) and i have found extremely helpfull people all around at basically every boss-i found a very helpfull faction to and we try and help as many as possible people we come across. And yes a lot of high level people are offering help in WC- and i think it helps a lot of others to start lending help to. Me myself have never had problems with people not wanting to help (you get the odd one) and if i do need help you just ask nicely and give smileys and compliments. Ask for advice if you dont know how to run a TT or BH and usually they will tell you how and teach you if u ask (thats how i learned). I have had squads wait for me 10min while i constantly get dc. So yee just hang in there buddy there is lots of nice people all around.
  • Galox - Heavens Tear
    Galox - Heavens Tear Posts: 178 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    yep nice friendly faction b:laugh but its to good to take in and help teach lower lvl people

what a joke

Dude, it's a TW Faction. Thats why there's a level limit..Not because it's "Too Good"..

Anyways, thanks for telling me that Tsar, It's nice to get these rumours cleared up.

So, yeah, BigHearts or DrkEmpire would be my most highly suggested Factions atm. If your still active (And at least ON the Heaven's Tear server) I recommend you try and get in touch with either Dashka/Haza (If he's still there?) for an invite to BigHearts, or treytikukoy for DrkEmpire.

~Galox
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] b:victory