zhen sale?

Foxy_Kristy - Sanctuary
Foxy_Kristy - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
hi i was just wondering if there will b a zhen sale this weekend?

I want to charge for packs and bank stone but i live in australia so i lose money in currency conversion unless there is zhen sale.

So was jsut wonder, if u can reply would b much appreciated :)
Post edited by Foxy_Kristy - Sanctuary on

Comments

• Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    o: Chances are they won't tell you until tomorrow when weekend starts.

But, IMO, with the pack "sale" being on again, I think there's a good chance of it happening. o.o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not this week or this weekend. They usually announce whatever sales on Tue afternoon, so you need to wait till next week.
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    They can't really tell you this, no matter how nicely you ask b:shutup

If they tell you, then that info will be out for anyone on forums to read, and they'll log right on and sell every bit of gold they have in anticipation of the sale thats going to slightly devalue gold in a day.
  • Yanami - Heavens Tear
    Yanami - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not this week or this weekend. They usually announce whatever sales on Tue afternoon, so you need to wait till next week.

o.o They announced lots on Fridays before about buying zen on weekends will give you extra % of zen. If that made sense. xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Foxy_Kristy - Sanctuary
    Foxy_Kristy - Sanctuary Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    ok ty guys il lkeep an eye out tomoz on launcher and news area :) *fingers crossed* b:laugh
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Usually weekend zen sales are holiday events, so don't expect one for a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • krittycat
    krittycat Posts: 4,187 Community Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Usually weekend zen sales are holiday events, so don't expect one for a while.

Well, not to say I know anything for certain (which I don't), but this Monday is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day...

Food for thought.
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Well, not to say I know anything for certain (which I don't), but this Monday is Martin Luther King, Jr. Day...

Food for thought.

Could we make it mandatory that they give us a weeks notice before a sale is coming?

Look, mate I'm all for spending money but even at Xmas or Boxing Day from retail businesses The consuming public get notification through junk mail and or television advertisements. Maybe something you could take up with PWI on our behalf? Notification via Facebook and or email; That there are sales with %<insert your figure here>; that there is a sale on at a specific time; in the next 24 hours we will discount this item.

Sure we like to spend money. Sure we like surprises. Don't get me wrong here but dropping hints in the news section could be an idea to boost revenue. Certain other companies like TF2 do it all the time in clever ways with their news updates take for example: herehere

I'm not saying PWI are doing a bad job. I am trying to be a bit more constructive in the use of a news blog. Utillization of perhaps "Facebook" which you already have people register to is another way. Are you doing this?

If you want more customer utilization (and we know how games spread by word of mouth) it might be the right way to go.

Is PWI making-use-of RSS feeds?

Just more food for thought.
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sales don't work with prepaid cards. b:cry

Edit: And PWI does have a RSS feed, but they NEVER update it anymore. >>;
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Kinjeto - Raging Tide
    Kinjeto - Raging Tide Posts: 564 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Sales don't work with prepaid cards. b:cry

Edit: And PWI does have a RSS feed, but they NEVER update it anymore. >>;

Well what about blog utilization?
    Time won't wake/make you wiser, but it will definitely wound you.
    b i t . l y /
    I was a man of ideas and action, but at the same time a gentleman. -- S a Z T u R
    Subtly is never my strong point, but I like to find the gaps in walls and the cracks in bricks.
    Are you kind of seeing what I'm saying. b:bye
  • ZeaKuro - Raging Tide
    ZeaKuro - Raging Tide Posts: 631 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Well what about blog utilization?

When they did update the RSS feed I would just get a copy of the updates from all PWE games. It was nice to read at work. [Before I figured out how to just remote into my home laptop and play PWI/troll forums from work] But I think I have had one update in the last month or so.
    as-sas-sin
    /əˈsasin/
    n.
    1. One who murders by surprise attack, especially one who carries out a plot to kill a prominent person.
    synonyms: murderer, killer, gunman, executioner, informalhitman, hired gun.
    Latin assassnus; Greek δολοφόνος
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just had a sale like 2 weeks ago.