A challenge

Options
2»

Comments

• vaan1983
    vaan1983 Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    first Let Me Say One Thing I Have Been Around Pwi For A Long Time So Saying Here We Go.

First This Is For All You People That Say "its So Eazy To Make Coin In Game"
    We All Know The Ones So Heres My Challenge

New Account, New Server, Start A Toon Of Your Choise

Become A First Time Player Once More, Limit Your Cs , Grind Like You All Claim To Do,

Be Real And Be Honest And Then Lets Talk

Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is And Lets See How Many Of You Really Make It Work

I Challenge You

Ps Yes Im Doing It Here On This Account So Im Putting My Money Where My Mouth Is Will You

When U Said #its So Easy Make Money In This Game" I Really Have To Agree With You Because The World Map Is Very Huge And Dark, No One Will Find You When You Are Using Bots Programs With Alot Of Chars Log In Farming Gold And Exp.
    I Will Not Loose My Time Just To Denunce That Fact Because Is A Waste Of Time, And There Is Alot Of Bots Programs With Good Ai And Very Hard To Detect Them.

I Am A Lvl101 Char Who Alwayts Do All Daily Quests And I Am Pwi Costumers From The Beginning.
    Now Think About It My Dear.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    I made a wiz on Lost City server. I stopt at the lvl 3x and I already got 2m by grinding DQ items and shatered mirages ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    <- Only char 20+ since 2 years of playing.
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • Mitachi - Dreamweaver
    Mitachi - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,201 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    Options
    first let me say one thing i have been around pwi for a long time so saying here we go.

first this is for all you people that say "its so eazy to make coin in game"
    we all know the ones so heres my challenge

new account, new server, start a toon of your choise

become a first time player once more, limit your CS , grind like you all claim to do,

be real and be honest and then lets talk

put your money where your mouth is and lets see how many of you really make it work

i challenge you

ps yes im doing it here on this account so im putting my money where my mouth is will you

Another lazy player that QQ's bout other players who have better gear than himself, therefore he wants to bring us to his level after some of us really did grind our money all the way to the top -nods head, and bows-