A new server

_UrNightMare - Harshlands
_UrNightMare - Harshlands Posts: 42 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
hey pwe can u make a new server w/o packs hypers fc bh SL and every changes u have made in the last 2years?just like it was 2 years ago gold for 200k that you only can buy charms or fashion tw pay with money not mirages w/o sins and r9 just like most of us enjoyed playing it. grinding all day pking w/o sl so u used to get good drops from pk anyways im sure u are not making a server like this lol but i dont lose anything for ask or suggest
just like b4 2009-9-1 when we actually enjoyed playing PW
Post edited by _UrNightMare - Harshlands on

Comments

• LovesTragedy - Lost City
    LovesTragedy - Lost City Posts: 474 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yes, please make a server with none of the things that make you heaps of money just so us players that cant learn to adapt to a changing game can stop QQing.

Never gonna happen, PWE likes money too much. If you dont like the way the game is now, leave and play something else. I hate most of those changes as well, but I adapted and still play regardless. The game's never gonna be like that again.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Chars:
    CptMaggots 101 sage R8/NV Seeker
    LovesTragedy 100 demon R8 Cleric

~Finally quit this god forsaken game~
    Enjoy the rest of the downward spiral. See you in SWtOR b:bye
  • _UrNightMare - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Yes, please make a server with none of the things that make you heaps of money just so us players that cant learn to adapt to a changing game can stop QQing.

Never gonna happen, PWE likes money too much. If you dont like the way the game is now, leave and play something else. I hate most of those changes as well, but I adapted and still play regardless. The game's never gonna be like that again.

they have made enough money to buy microsoft and they will still making money its only 1 server oh btw im still playing too
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hey pwe can u make a new server w/o packs hypers fc bh SL and every changes u have made in the last 2years?just like it was 2 years ago gold for 200k that you only can buy charms or fashion tw pay with money not mirages w/o sins and r9 just like most of us enjoyed playing it. grinding all day pking w/o sl so u used to get good drops from pk anyways im sure u are not making a server like this lol but i dont lose anything for ask or suggest

If you don't actually enjoy playing, then why on earth are you here? It's not like it's your job and your ability to pay bills and take care of your family depends on you playing. If you don't enjoy it - quit.

/inb4lock
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • Sekmeth - Raging Tide
    Sekmeth - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Most of the versions of PW that don't have packs are either closed because of low sales or are way behind on updates and have rather low population. So a server w/o those would be a loss of money for PWE.

And i enjoy playing the game very much even if i don't spend hundreds of $ in-game. Also i don't miss random pk, it's just the thing that made life impossible from pricks like you, too lazy to farm their items and ready to "steal" from others.
    edited January 2011
    If you don't actually enjoy playing, then why on earth are you here? It's not like it's your job and your ability to pay bills and take care of your family depends on you playing. If you don't enjoy it - quit.

/inb4lock
    who says i dont enjoy playing it?i do enjoy but i like more the old perfect world , the perfect world that u couldnt get lvl 101 and r9 in 1 month so tell me what all the r8s and r9s will do now?they can play alts or just quit cause pvp and tw is dead i like playing a game for more than 1 month
    edited January 2011
    Most of the versions of PW that don't have packs are either closed because of low sales or are way behind on updates and have rather low population. So a server w/o those would be a loss of money for PWE.

And i enjoy playing the game very much even if i don't spend hundreds of $ in-game. Also i don't miss random pk, it's just the thing that made life impossible from pricks like you, too lazy to farm their items and ready to "steal" from others.
    its not like they will LOSS money just win a little less and im not saying that they close all the servers im just asking for 1 new
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yep, they sure can. They'll also make a server where:

- Everyone hits for the same amount, and nobody dies.
    - PWI can afford to run a server for free with no profit whatsoever.
    - World chat is blacklisted with the exception of "i luv u"
    - There's no rude people.
    - There's no KSing.
    - No boutique.
    - You get to level 1000 by grinding Qingfu's for 10,000 hours straight.
    - Someone only gets PK'd when every single person on the server unanimously agrees they should die.
    - Server only reports people as max level once everyone gets there, so everyone can feel like they were the first.
  • ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver
    ZodiarkE - Dreamweaver Posts: 266 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Although making a new server would be nice not to mention to decrease lag issues not by connection but by additions for other players to freely go to a different spot...also they should have character transfers as well...although people could always stop buying pre-paid cards...but that would make PWE losing alot of money if that were to happen though b:chuckle
  • Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary
    Thelas_Carr - Sanctuary Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    they have made enough money to buy microsoft and they will still making money its only 1 server ...
    By this logic, Microsoft should also "have made enough money" to simply start handing out say every 10th copy of their products for free... it's only 1 out of 10 after all?

You've got to be kidding right? Corporations don't make a profit by doing what you suggest, so it's never going to happen.
  • Sekmeth - Raging Tide
    Sekmeth - Raging Tide Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    its not like they will LOSS money just win a little less and im not saying that they close all the servers im just asking for 1 new
    It's not cheap to maintain a server. Also i assume they have to pay a fee to PW company in china for every server they make, so a minimum revenue must be obtain to keep the server up. Unless they do charity and pay the losses. Also new hardware, more people to maintain it (or less maintaining on other servers), bandwidth costs.
    edited January 2011
    It's not cheap to maintain a server. Also i assume they have to pay a fee to PW company in china for every server they make, so a minimum revenue must be obtain to keep the server up. Unless they do charity and pay the losses. Also new hardware, more people to maintain it (or less maintaining on other servers), bandwidth costs.
    they used to maintain servers like im saying so its obiusly they wont loss money
    ppl will cs like they used to just they dont buy r8 for 72$
  • Gaijen - Sanctuary
    Gaijen - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    who says i dont enjoy playing it?

Uh...YOU did. (see highlighted part of your quoted post in my post above)

i do enjoy but i like more the old perfect world , the perfect world that u couldnt get lvl 101 and r9 in 1 month so tell me what all the r8s and r9s will do now?they can play alts or just quit cause pvp and tw is dead i like playing a game for more than 1 month

Try actually playing the game instead of the cash shop and you will play for more than a month. If you start from scratch, do all your quests and don't cash shop your way to the top, it will take more than a month to get to end game. Sheesh. Sound like my kids, buy a new game - get the cheat codes for it - get bored and want a new game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Some people are like Slinkies. They aren't really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one falling down stairs. b:chuckle

Helpdesk: Double click on "My Computer"
    User: I can't see your computer.
    Helpdesk: No, double click on "My Computer" on your computer.
    User: Huh?
    Helpdesk: There is an icon on your computer labeled "My Computer". Double click on it.
    User: What's your computer doing on mine?
  • _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver
    _Hysteria_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yep, they sure can. They'll also make a server where:

- Everyone hits for the same amount, and nobody dies.
    - PWI can afford to run a server for free with no profit whatsoever.
    - World chat is blacklisted with the exception of "i luv u"
    - There's no rude people.
    - There's no KSing.
    - No boutique.
    - You get to level 1000 by grinding Qingfu's for 10,000 hours straight.
    - Someone only gets PK'd when every single person on the server unanimously agrees they should die.
    - Server only reports people as max level once everyone gets there, so everyone can feel like they were the first.

LMFAO, that server would be win b:chuckle
    Marshal of the Lvl 3 Faction SubZero on DW server, pm me in game!!!b:victory
  • grimreaperhc
    grimreaperhc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    There are no plans for new servers.
    Closed.
This discussion has been closed.