Stupid Pwi When You Will Make Ballance ?

Options
Eleonor - Harshlands
Eleonor - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Chronicles
Hello ,

guy i don`t know why make your own game more **** after every update and with all that new -removed- but if you not stop that in your game you will have only like 10 ppl remain that have best armors for like 3k $ and they need to fight their own cuz every1 else will left where is the point to making weapon that some1 can go outside and just 1 hit every1 ? that doesn`t matter what armor they have ? what king of game is this ? official server going to be worst than more private servers do something about this
Post edited by Eleonor - Harshlands on

Comments

• xcliqz
    xcliqz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Sin is stupiditly not balanced.

Best in pve
    Best in pvp
    Best in events

GG
  • threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hello ,

guy i don`t know why make your own game more **** after every update and with all that new -removed- but if you not stop that in your game you will have only like 10 ppl remain that have best armors for like 3k $ and they need to fight their own cuz every1 else will left where is the point to making weapon that some1 can go outside and just 1 hit every1 ? that doesn`t matter what armor they have ? what king of game is this ? official server going to be worst than more private servers do something about this

If you don't like it, quit.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Iuno, maybe when you learn how to spell balance...?b:shutup

Besides, your one to talk about inbalanced. your english is madly OP, my eyes never stood a chance.
  • JanusZeal - Heavens Tear
    JanusZeal - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,852 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hello ,

Hay guy it not liek rank 8 arcer two shot other class w/crit ya? or wizrd one shot me w/rank 8/9 ewp? stupdi pwi making me qq on forum for nthng w/bad englash.
  • Eleonor - Harshlands
    Eleonor - Harshlands Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    all that is stupid and lvl 100 all class need to be balanced and to have a chance again each other
    now with this r9 we need like 10 ppl to kill 1 what is that ?
  • NonameWiz - Sanctuary
    NonameWiz - Sanctuary Posts: 506 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Will be balanced when it is 12/12/2012 <3
    Rank 8 Wizard: 1% farm b:shutup
  • Firefeng - Dreamweaver
    Firefeng - Dreamweaver Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    Hay guy it not liek rank 8 arcer two shot other class w/crit ya? or wizrd one shot me w/rank 8/9 ewp? stupdi pwi making me qq on forum for nthng w/bad englash.

You. You.

I love you.
  • swgs
    swgs Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Options
    all that is stupid and lvl 100 all class need to be balanced and to have a chance again each other
    now with this r9 we need like 10 ppl to kill 1 what is that ?

There will be no balance, the reason is simple, PWE need to make money. If all classes are balanced, people will have less motive to make different class. If new classes are not more powerful then existing classes, no one is going to create them. I am not mean, all people playing new classes are because they are over powered, but most of them are. Let's face the fact, 90%+ chars created are played by existing player, no new player can afford this game any more, PWI is much much more expensive then P2P game even you just want to match up average players.