[Server Maintenance] 1-11-2011 [Complete]

Comments

• Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My goal... to level one of my dozens of characters high enough to fund the rest. b:surrender

Good idea, lvl one high enough to do TT runs, and farm mats to sell thats one of the ways I made money. Also farming helps to if you wanna do it old school. xD
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My resolution.....

To be honest...I told myself I was going to quit PWI.

However, Nirvana gear is so close b:dirty
  • Jenabug - Raging Tide
    Jenabug - Raging Tide Posts: 122 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Only 60 lvls more to go until Nirvana. *Steps up to the plate* I can do this. *Wipes brow* No hypers..*Swings the bat and misses the ball* Maybe hypers is not a bad idea.b:thanks
  • Keirya - Raging Tide
    Keirya - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Marriage packs on sale again <3

LOL amber i know why you want them on sale :p
  • Llux - Sanctuary
    Llux - Sanctuary Posts: 798 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To see specific dye colors in the cash shop again...at a discount...indefinitely! They did it with packs didn't they? b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~My Screenshot Tumblr~
    insanitymogit.tumblr.com
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    __Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I hope that was the last of Snowman forever!No point on that **** anymore.Would be nice if we can have chocalate tho :)b:thanksbring chocalate back! b:pleased
  • Julian - Dreamweaver
    Julian - Dreamweaver Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Good idea, lvl one high enough to do TT runs, and farm mats to sell thats one of the ways I made money. Also farming helps to if you wanna do it old school. xD
    Well I have a level 61 Psy, but my faction hasn't taken me to TT to show me the ropes yet. I am still a TT virgin. b:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Let the flood BEGIN!!!@,@"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Noxey - Sanctuary
    Noxey - Sanctuary Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I resolve to be more direct and honest. Tactfulness is pointless if no one knows what you want/need.
  • Pandawoo - Sanctuary
    Pandawoo - Sanctuary Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I love Tacos.....!b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Zais_ - Sanctuary
    _Zais_ - Sanctuary Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To get of my bum and actually go tame some rare pets :D
  • alohashirt
    alohashirt Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Figure this game out. Tired of WoW!
  • Heleghir - Raging Tide
    Heleghir - Raging Tide Posts: 241 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My resolution: To prove that ya don't have to be aps to be useful and get stuff done. After that, i'll be able to finish my quenched nirvana bow to be a pro bowsin for the heck of it! b:chuckle
    The people and friends we have lost, or the dreams that have faded...never forget them! ~~ Summoner Yuna, FFX

[SIGPIC]NYA~~[/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    alohashirt wrote: »
    Figure this game out. Tired of WoW!

Go Back!!!

There is nothing to be had here except broken expectations b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • VitaNova - Archosaur
    VitaNova - Archosaur Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Kantorek wrote: »
    To hug a special someone! b:dirty

To hug Kantorek... again.b:dirty
  • Pandawoo - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    TACOSSSSS..........!b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mekkhala - Lost City
    Mekkhala - Lost City Posts: 303 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To farm the last 50k rep needed for Rank8. Because of course my video card went out halfway thro the rep sale and the new one got delivered the day after it ended b:cry
  • PK_BARB - Lost City
    PK_BARB - Lost City Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    To play pwi with out rubber bandb:sadb:sad
    sniff
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] I'm watching
  • Tricannon - Dreamweaver
    Tricannon - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i wanna know when we getting the pre-loads to the expansion D:< 4 or 5 weeks away from the release and still havent gotten anything? go ffs with rising tide we got a HUGE pre-load in september 3 months b4 the release then smaller but still large updates leading up to it....where are they frank cause i would hate to see the DL time if yall did it all in one go *estimates easily 4-8 hour download time in that case*
    If I sound like I hate you, please don't take it personally...chances are I actually do.
  • _evil_angel - Heavens Tear
    _evil_angel - Heavens Tear Posts: 394 Arc User
    edited January 2011
  • Tailynne - Lost City
    Tailynne - Lost City Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited January 2011

what is it this link is trying to do?

also, my resolution is to be playing PW right now, not reading the forums. Did you get that drift? It's drifting your way. Go ahead, try to catch it. =) I can't believe I managed to go so long without playing this game!

I guess I could go to bed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Cheer up little chappy, take your face off my boot
  • Pandawoo - Sanctuary
    edited January 2011
    Food.......!b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Vitenka - Dreamweaver
    Vitenka - Dreamweaver Posts: 4,125 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    what is it this link is trying to do?

It's the manual patch download, for those who prefer keeping copies of the patches for the next time they reinstall, or install on multiple machines or...

Anyway - the launcher says the servers are up, but the client sure as heck thinks that the launcher is lying.
  • EithanPsy - Heavens Tear
    EithanPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Afternoon everyone,

We will be having server maintenance tonight from:

11:00pm PST until 1:00am PST

And to kick off the usual maintenance conversation:

It's our first maintenance of the new year-- got any resolutions, PWI-related or otherwise?
    I wanna lvl up a mystic but first i need to make my PSy 100 hehe SO ALOT OF FF if u guys r on heavens tear hit me up ima be in FF till the expansion hehe lets have a good time!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    I wanna lvl up a mystic but first i need to make my PSy 100 hehe SO ALOT OF FF if u guys r on heavens tear hit me up ima be in FF till the expansion hehe lets have a good time!

Get off of forums Eithanb:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    It's the manual patch download, for those who prefer keeping copies of the patches for the next time they reinstall, or install on multiple machines or...

Anyway - the launcher says the servers are up, but the client sure as heck thinks that the launcher is lying.
    Wait the servers r back up?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2011
    Get off of forums Eithanb:shocked
    Im ALways on Furums cause im a cool one!! im gonna be popular and make lots of friends and help people who needs help!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Edyn - Dreamweaver
    Edyn - Dreamweaver Posts: 317 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OMFG I LOVE YOU GM b:thanks b:thanks b:thanks Battlepack sale :dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ty Silvychar b:thanks
  • edainii
    edainii Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    My main goal for the new year is to figure out what in the world I'm going to major in (before my 1 year leave of absence is up) and then actually get it done and finally get out of school!!! xD

PS: and, not that I can do this goal, but after seeing the post and no char pic I want to actually have my venos pic and to have her achievements show up QQ