Arma+BP question

Romeoblb - Raging Tide
Romeoblb - Raging Tide Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Barbarian
Lets say a uncharmed barb with bloodpaint on uses arma. Would the health gained from BP factor in after the hp from arma is taken, healing the barb? Or does this all happen instaneously?
Thanks for all the future replies.b:bye
Post edited by Romeoblb - Raging Tide on

Comments

• threepointone
    threepointone Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Test it. I assume you have Armageddon, and know an Assassin. But I'd like to know too.
  • Knownase - Heavens Tear
    Knownase - Heavens Tear Posts: 6,959 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Not exactly sure on the mechanics, but I can say this,

BP + Arma = No charm tick at all, when using arma on a group of mobs, such as in RB, FF, or VoS. b:victory

...well....about 95% of the time.

However, in most cases, your HP should be at full or near it if you used Arma on a group with BP on.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    b:flowerHave a Techno Rave Flower!b:flower

-Self-Proclaimed TW commentator of HT-
    -Certified Barbarian Master-
    -You gained +10 coolness points for viewing this signature-
    -Master of Coffee-
  • Santouryu - Raging Tide
    Santouryu - Raging Tide Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lets say a uncharmed barb with bloodpaint on uses arma. Would the health gained from BP factor in after the hp from arma is taken, healing the barb? Or does this all happen instaneously?
    Thanks for all the future replies.b:bye

Yes you heal yourself with BP after armageddon.
    I've done this in FC after the big pull when I beastial rage > Invoke > Roar > go human form and armageddon, I'll have full hp immediately because you do so much damage :)
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yes you heal yourself with BP after armageddon.
    I've done this in FC after the big pull when I beastial rage > Invoke > Roar > go human form and armageddon, I'll have full hp immediately because you do so much damage :)

wanted to point out he invokes first, roars, then goes human form. First time I tried I was using my arma as my 3rd aoe (sunder, surf, human form, arma) and I'd have aggro but no more invoke when I went human. I died in the channeling the first two times, lol. So yah, invoke then human form~>arma immediately.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • Baalbak - Dreamweaver
    Baalbak - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    wanted to point out he invokes first, roars, then goes human form. First time I tried I was using my arma as my 3rd aoe (sunder, surf, human form, arma) and I'd have aggro but no more invoke when I went human. I died in the channeling the first two times, lol. So yah, invoke then human form~>arma immediately.

what works best for me on that pull is the following (before even going back to the group, and i do this in Delta as well)

Invoke -> roar -> bestial rage -> sunder -> frighten

casually stroll back to the group and hit ToP (for more damage outputb:victory) then drop an armageddon after the BM uses HF (if demon, use demon onslaught first to boost crit rate for overkill, and wear calaxes for a chance at boosted overkill). Everything will be dead.

but yeah, BP with enough targets and your Arma will heal you back to full health. But if you use (and time) ToP properly before each armageddon, the HP loss is negated entirely. I use not a single HP pot when I solo in scarred, since the stones to replace genie stamina used by ToP cost less than crab meat does.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Retired..
  • Rawrgh - Raging Tide
    Rawrgh - Raging Tide Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It heals you, I use arma on the big group of mobs in TT3-2/3-3 after the first boss with a charm and BP and I stay at full HP without my charm ticking.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "My understanding of women only goes as far as the pleasure. When it comes to the pain, I'm like any other bloke - I don't want to know."
  • UntamedFreak - Lost City
    UntamedFreak - Lost City Posts: 50 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    -nvm wrong topic to post
  • SteelStar - Heavens Tear
    SteelStar - Heavens Tear Posts: 469 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    -nvm wrong topic to post

?????
    It's a game and I'm proud to be a stupid fail demon barb!
    My EPIC Fail Demon Barb has 40k/48k HP and my stat points are as follows:
    VIT 552 STR 310 DEX 60! b:surrender