Cody/Man and Spell_Caster : black and white

p2cm2nche
p2cm2nche Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Chronicles
1. Man
so here are some things you did and some things you didnt know about the QQme leader:
1: he hacks game to use claws in tiger form
2: he always logs off after every TT boss to regulate the randomness % to his advantage
3: he keeps 95% of the mirages his guild gets from TW
4: he scams low lvls
5: he breaks his pk turnament helm rules if some1 alse offers him a good % of the price instead of giving it to a guildie for free
6: he uses multy client and more people use his account like he has the accounts of all the officers of QQme
2.Spell_Caster
1: he stole 1st spot from feeliksa to be able to lvl his wizz with an excuse that his wife needed the pages(she later confirmed that she didnt get anything)
2: he threatens and insults his own guild members
3: he trashtalks other guilds to make his guild look better
4: he is the proest heavy cat shopper on his cleric so we should respect that(yeah right)
DISCUSS
Post edited by p2cm2nche on

Comments

• Zhen - Raging Tide
    Zhen - Raging Tide Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    p2cm2nche wrote: »
    1. Man
    so here are some things you did and some things you didnt know about the QQme leader:
    2: he always logs off after every TT boss to regulate the randomness % to his advantage
    5: he breaks his pk turnament helm rules if some1 alse offers him a good % of the price instead of giving it to a guildie for free
    6: he uses multy client and more people use his account like he has the accounts of all the officers of QQme
    2.Spell_Caster
    1: he stole 1st spot from feeliksa to be able to lvl his wizz with an excuse that his wife needed the pages(she later confirmed that she didnt get anything)
    4: he is the proest heavy cat shopper on his cleric so we should respect that(yeah right)
    DISCUSS
    WOW! you are really suck at lying.? Why are you afraid at showing your name and let everyone knows that you hate qqme??b:shutup
  • p2cm2nche
    p2cm2nche Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    im not lieing zhen and it would be realy nice if gms look into it its all true(it would be about time they do something about it,but maybe they didnt know so i dun blame them)
    and btw i was a victim of them so trashtalk and flame me all you want its true
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hahahaha

I laughed at this. I'm not in QQme, not do I know Man that well, but omg...b:shutup

Wtb more QQ

If it is true, and you have proof, send in a ticket. Don't make a thread like this on the forums.
  • RainZ - Raging Tide
    RainZ - Raging Tide Posts: 231 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    hahahaha

I laughed at this. I'm not in QQme, not do I know Man that well, but omg...b:shutup

Wtb more QQ

If it is true, and you have proof, send in a ticket. Don't make a thread like this on the forums.

Well.. when you are the leader of a faction called "QQme" i think youre bound to expect some qqing b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty
  • Zhen - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    im not lieing zhen and it would be realy nice if gms look into it its all true(it would be about time they do something about it,but maybe they didnt know so i dun blame them)
    and btw i was a victim of them so trashtalk and flame me all you want its true

You're the victim of the trash talking ?How do you 100% know about all you just posted? I'm in QQme and I've never seen Man do any of these things you says.And why do u like to lie so much about other?
  • The_love - Raging Tide
    The_love - Raging Tide Posts: 240 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i was in QQme and i can confirm some of this stuff like with the claws and turnament and the accounts
    [SIGPIC]sometimes love hurts and baby i love you A LOT[/SIGPIC]
  • _Halinraiu_ - Raging Tide
    _Halinraiu_ - Raging Tide Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OMG man steals our mirages QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

/sarcasm

and if ur such a victim why dont u confront Man about it or send a ticket instead of making a QQthread
    Pain Must Exist in Order for Healing to Survive
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1. Man
    2.Spell_Caster
    DISCUSS

I'm Man and i approve of this post
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zhen - Raging Tide
    edited January 2011
    I wounder who is this alt..b:thanks
  • Man - Raging Tide
    Man - Raging Tide Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I will say that Spellcaster is a gentleman and a comrade, who engages in a little light table talk which I think makes the game more fun to have characters like him.

and he is a bit of a cat shopper like you say, his wife really loves them though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrSyko - Raging Tide
    MrSyko - Raging Tide Posts: 515 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Well.. when you are the leader of a faction called "QQme" i think youre bound to expect some qqing b:chuckle

Very true. Oh well, I got a good laugh out of it.
  • Eriion - Raging Tide
    Eriion - Raging Tide Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1. Man
    2.Spell_Caster
    DISCUSS

OMG but i'm the one that gives the tournament scroll to members and make the pool, and i never got any coins.... maybe Man is hiding them from me also!! I want my coins!! b:angry

Also I may be a fail officer since he doesn't have my account info.. I feel left out now QQ

But i gotta say i never laughed so much over a thread here before. Ty for making my day happier. b:thanks
  • Amrd - Raging Tide
    Amrd - Raging Tide Posts: 379 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OMG but i'm the one that gives the tournament scroll to members and make the pool, and i never got any coins.... maybe Man is hiding them from me also!! I want my coins!! b:angry

Also I may be a fail officer since he doesn't have my account info.. I feel left out now QQ

But i gotta say i never laughed so much over a thread here before. Ty for making my day happier. b:thanks

Stop talking and more bromance now Errionb:kiss

I loled when you did that in TWb:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nadis - Sanctuary
    Nadis - Sanctuary Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited January 2011

When I said you could kill me I didnt look for me all over TW and hunt me down. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Spell_Caster - Raging Tide
    Spell_Caster - Raging Tide Posts: 2,216 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1. Man
    ======

bla bla later...

2.Spell_Caster

Yeah, My wizz is 102 since August 2010. Indeed, steal all feeliska's Tourney spots b:chuckle and I also take my wife's pages, why does she needs pages ah? I leech of Nicole so she has to work in RL to support my ingame spending on packs and other items.

Yeah, all the time. It would be suspicious if I would not, dont u think?

OMG, I do that too. I prefer Levi and Vicious though, but the rest of the guilds dont escape from my Trashtalk BIDs.

I never cash up. Never ever ever. I farmed DQs and coins to get all my gear. My cleric is not a catshop...is a ligher shop. b:victory

Russieeboo, since Vicious started to loose vs QQme, you began the dirty war again, hehe, go report Man 4000000 times again and again, like you did in the past.

I am noob in TW, no need to worry about me, I am a non-factor(dont even have nirvana gear, not to mention R8 or R9) so with all the R9s there... well yeah...non-factor. Check Mara's video, i only go like a noob and get ganked by Mara and Bastilla and I die. All i do is this in TW, not much...

DISCUSS

Now u force me to take Vicious inside drama to World Chat...Case Levi2
    If someone hates you for no reason, then give that **** a reason!b:chuckle
  • Ambition - Raging Tide
    Ambition - Raging Tide Posts: 1,152 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    OP, can you make a thread about me as well?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kyleran - Raging Tide
    Kyleran - Raging Tide Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I wounder who is this alt..b:thanks

I still remember u didn't know what to do with Championship scroll and got scammed by an officer, sold the scroll to him for 2mil right ? and QQed after tat

Suddenly remembered tat wen i saw ur name in forums lol..

If any1 wanna know who is tat officer.. PM me lol b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] butt hurt fish xD
  • Shazkay - Raging Tide
    Shazkay - Raging Tide Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I'm Man and i approve of this post

Man becomes the next pres is 20/12, oh no world is going to end!
    Though guess he can't be any worse then Barrack Obama.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    How about we dont discuss? How about we also follow the rules and don't name & shame?

Have a problem with a player? Submit a ticket.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
This discussion has been closed.