Two New Psychics looking for some tips.

krazysoxz
krazysoxz Posts: 1 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Dungeons & Tactics
My friend and I just joined today and would like to know anything you could possibly tell completely new beginners.
We have our skill and build guides, btw.

So, is there anything a Beginner MUST know?
Post edited by krazysoxz on

Comments

• Falcondance - Heavens Tear
    Falcondance - Heavens Tear Posts: 699 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Every 10 levels starting at level 19 you get a dungeon quest, a Call to Duty. People call these "FBs." FB stands for Fu Ben, which means "Dungeon" in Chinese. Call to Duty: Xenobeast, which you get at level 19, would be FB19, etc. You can't do them on your own, you need higher level players. I had two level 40ish Venomancers do my FB19, and they struggled. Just to give you an idea of the difficulty. Higher level players will POUNCE all over these opportunities to do these FBs for you, because they get an XP reward for helping you. If you even breathe "FB19" you'll get thousands of PMs, I'm not even kidding. (psst... I'll do your FBs if you're on Heavens' Tear >.>)

These quests give good rewards. FB19 in particular gives a weapon at the end that you can use well into your 30s.

I wish you and your friend good luck. ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"I always thought I'd be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never care enough to do it back or to act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable, and making someone fall in love with you is easy, and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can't just sit there and do nothing and breathe into telephones is not everyone's idea of love, but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do."
    Sig pic by Nowitsawn
  • TsarBomba - Heavens Tear
    TsarBomba - Heavens Tear Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just adding on to what Falcondance said, Tideborns do not get an fb19. But you do get a quest that's easier than fb19 that could give you a weapon mold. Every 10 levels after 19 you get a quest called Weapon Token, which requires you to go into a higher lv instance for a reward that could be a mold. Unfortunately for Weapon Token the players who help you do not get any reward, so you might have some trouble finding help for that one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Just adding on to what Falcondance said, Tideborns do not get an fb19. But you do get a quest that's easier than fb19 that could give you a weapon mold. Every 10 levels after 19 you get a quest called Weapon Token, which requires you to go into a higher lv instance for a reward that could be a mold. Unfortunately for Weapon Token the players who help you do not get any reward, so you might have some trouble finding help for that one.

the 1st weapon token quest is fb29.
    however there is a boss u have to kill instead of fb19 (and give the weapon of trials)