ideas to make PW better

Naghina - Dreamweaver
Naghina - Dreamweaver Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2011 in Suggestion Box
1. It still makes no sense that pets need food all the time. Get rid of food. I'm pretty sure NOBODY is buying those stupid cash shop food feeders for pets. Everyone I know buys water from the pet food vendor and has to constantly feed the stupid food to the pet AND riding mounts all the time. Besides WHY would flying mount require no food and no hatch unhatch stuff while riding pets have these absurd annoying requirements? I mean if they aer making like a ton of secret money on pet feeder cash shop junk then never mind but I think we all know this is not where they make their cash so why make the game considerably LESS fun if it's not making you cash?

2. Riding those mounts within dungeons. Why not? I can't think of 1 good reason why mounts are disallowed within dungeons. FB59 no wine no mounts 3 hours. FB59 with wine but no mounts 1.5 hours. FB59 with wine and mounts 40 minutes. What possible reason could you have for wanting to WASTE an hour of your players time? If you were SONY, I would say you were merely ignorant of what motivates players and unknowingly doing an excellent job of driving players AWAY and to other games.

3. If the new races are a new cleric and new tank then this is an improvement even if it is a year late and NOBODY in the game wants to rerun FB19 FB29 FB39 BH29 BH39 until their eyes bleed. NEW INSTANCES are required if the game is going to survive. OF Course there are some addicted crazy people that will whoracle their new class on Wicked Pirate until their family makes them into a potted plant and paints a face on the back of their head but I could not run Farren and Calcid and Hercule one more time with any toon. I'm SO done with that stupid instance! This is why people cash shop oracles by the thousands and then sit screaming at anyone who tries to jump in and kill 2 of their Wicked Pirates because they are ALL THEIRS. I guess this just proves that the game is dead for lack of new content and anyone who does this oracle thing has a problem and needs an intervention.
Post edited by Naghina - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• brirunner
    brirunner Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    i do got a suggestion seeing as all other "races" has 2 classes per sex why not for the untamed class there are some males may want veno class but they'll have to make female characters for it as well as females may want barbarian untamed so they will have to make male characters so instead why not make barbarian in male and female and same for veno just like the other 3 races have
  • Shulkie - Dreamweaver
    Shulkie - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,529 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    /wrongsection

pointless suggestions.. are..see first word of this line.

buy a TOME (not temp cash shop one - the permanent additional stat ones you can make at 1k streams or buy from other players) and you will only ever have to feed a pet to bring up its loyalty to begin with or when it dies - the tome prevents normal loyalty loss/having to feed every 5 mins

mounts not permitted in dungeons because not required. the game is easy enough to speed through as it is. you can't fight or heal from a mount. enjoy death much?

have you actually played the new classes? I have. they are not replacing cleric, veno, barb or bm or any other class that I can see - they are an alternative class to those who like to mix up their play - support summoner/healer class (like psychic bubble of life) that allows those too uptight to play a female veno to make a male character. or a magical melee class.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    There is no place in a perfect world for double entendre!
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011

have you actually played the new classes? I have. they are not replacing cleric, veno, barb or bm or any other class that I can see - they are an alternative class to those who like to mix up their play - support summoner/healer class (like psychic bubble of life) that allows those too uptight to play a female veno to make a male character. or a magical melee class.
    +
    So true people should have read more sources before making conclusion b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • Kaste - Sanctuary
    Kaste - Sanctuary Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1. It still makes no sense that pets need food all the time. Get rid of food. I'm pretty sure NOBODY is buying those stupid cash shop food feeders for pets. Everyone I know buys water from the pet food vendor and has to constantly feed the stupid food to the pet AND riding mounts all the time. Besides WHY would flying mount require no food and no hatch unhatch stuff while riding pets have these absurd annoying requirements? I mean if they aer making like a ton of secret money on pet feeder cash shop junk then never mind but I think we all know this is not where they make their cash so why make the game considerably LESS fun if it's not making you cash?
    Get a tome, 1 mil for a level 1 tome, or like 700k for a christmas tome.
    2. Riding those mounts within dungeons. Why not? I can't think of 1 good reason why mounts are disallowed within dungeons. FB59 no wine no mounts 3 hours. FB59 with wine but no mounts 1.5 hours. FB59 with wine and mounts 40 minutes. What possible reason could you have for wanting to WASTE an hour of your players time? If you were SONY, I would say you were merely ignorant of what motivates players and unknowingly doing an excellent job of driving players AWAY and to other games.
    Holy Path, pills and your skills can be used to go through them faster. Be happy they allow pets!
    3. If the new races are a new cleric and new tank then this is an improvement even if it is a year late and NOBODY in the game wants to rerun FB19 FB29 FB39 BH29 BH39 until their eyes bleed. NEW INSTANCES are required if the game is going to survive. OF Course there are some addicted crazy people that will whoracle their new class on Wicked Pirate until their family makes them into a potted plant and paints a face on the back of their head but I could not run Farren and Calcid and Hercule one more time with any toon. I'm SO done with that stupid instance! This is why people cash shop oracles by the thousands and then sit screaming at anyone who tries to jump in and kill 2 of their Wicked Pirates because they are ALL THEIRS. I guess this just proves that the game is dead for lack of new content and anyone who does this oracle thing has a problem and needs an intervention.

Wrong. FBs are classic. If you level up a Character, no matter if normally, hypered or oraceled, you will still have to do the fbs. Sick of them? Too bad. If you are sick about the fbs and all the Cashshoppers, quit the game and stop your QQ.

/kthxbaiendpointlessthreadinwrongsection
    Feel free to PM me for help.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Mistress Myra forced me to use her sigpic ↑
    With PWI since Dec 21st '08
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=922912
    youtube.com/user/kasPWI
  • shnuggles
    shnuggles Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    {Moved to suggestion box}
    -Your friendly neighborhood Shnuggs-
    [PWE Billing]
    Perfect World Entertainment Customer Support System

"Any man worth his salt will stick up for what he believes right, but it takes a slightly better man to acknowledge instantly and without reservation that he is in error."
    -Andrew Jackson

Shnuggles [Shh-nugg-ulls]
    -proper noun
    1. He who turns negativity into giddiness.
    2. Has an IRL cat that plays fetch b:victory
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    1. as everybody said; tome
    only untamed have animals for aerogear

2. cant see why we shouldnt be able to ride mounts in instances.
    yes, we cant fight on a mount; but when cleric dies and has to return... or in wined 59...
    so yeah. i would totaly buy a mount for instances

3. while new instances are nice, making a ton of instances for low-levels just for people to have more fun with their alts isnt wise. u play an alt to experience the gameplay with another alt. tanking/healing/DDin farren is quite different

on the other hand, if u dont want to do bh....FC
  • Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear
    Outlaw_Arch - Heavens Tear Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    the OP is either a troll or one of "those" players who whoricle up in level. i think it's a combo of both. those suggestions (complaints) are just screaming "clueless noob". it's common knowledge that tombs keep your pet from getting hungry.