Question about assassin's after next expansion

CruentusLuna - Harshlands
CruentusLuna - Harshlands Posts: 11 Arc User
edited January 2011 in General Discussion
Ok, so I was hearing some bull **** story that when the next class come out assassin's will be nurfed to 3 attack speed max. I'm sure that's just bull ****, because it would make the class completely useless, so I wanna know if anyone else has heard this.
Post edited by CruentusLuna - Harshlands on

Comments

• MrBladey - Lost City
    MrBladey - Lost City Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ok, so I was hearing some bull **** story that when the next class come out assassin's will be nurfed to 3 attack speed max. I'm sure that's just bull ****, because it would make the class completely useless, so I wanna know if anyone else has heard this.

Suurreeeeeeeee.
    For honor...
    For glory...
    FOR E-PEEN!
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Some guy told me his friend heard that they decided to make daggers all-class weapons on the chinese servers.

Consider it officially confirmed.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    A friend of mine has a friend who knows someone who lives in china who is the neighbor of a very reliable source. Said source confirmed the aps nerf rumor earlier this afternoon. /thread
  • Doqui - Raging Tide
    Doqui - Raging Tide Posts: 436 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Oracle & hyper much?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

*Lollipop Chainsaw Addict sinds 05-2012*
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited January 2011

so you say sins are useless without 4/5aps?
    you don't have the slightest idea of how to play your class, do you?
    (and before you start argumenting: i don't consider a 5aps sparkmacro or 3spark,occult ice,normal atk as being able to play a sin)
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary
    SQUISHKASS - Sanctuary Posts: 269 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Omg this thread again.
  • ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver
    ThanosQRt - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,457 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Ok, so I was hearing some bull **** story that when the next class come out assassin's will be nurfed to 3 attack speed max. I'm sure that's just bull ****, because it would make me completely useless, so I wanna know if anyone else has heard this.

fixed
  • Kupuntu - Sanctuary
    Kupuntu - Sanctuary Posts: 3,008 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Actually, sin's attack speed will be limited to 1.25, their damage from dex will be halved, stealth will only work vs. mobs, all their chi skills will be removed, apos will no longer work on them and sins can't use the following genie skills anymore: Occult Ice, Tangling Mire, Extreme Poison, Bramble Rage, Absolute Domain, Whirlwind, Relentless Courage and Holy Path.

In short, you are screwed.
    100% F2P player. Started PW: March 2007, Quit PW: March 2011.
    pwcalc.com/e7016929e7b204ae "Pure axe" 8k HP multipath BM, last one of my kind.
  • Martiin - Archosaur
    Martiin - Archosaur Posts: 224 Arc User
    edited January 2011

Yes it is confirmed.

Funny how aps is more of a new thing, if it was never hit off(no pack items and rank items) wonder what kind of **** you could come up with as a rant.

Stupid questions deserve stupid answers as you can see from the responses.
    (anonymous) "If pwi brings out rank sale again, I will def increase my spending limit." Marketing, learn it, master it, and after that stop complaining about it.
  • LyuFong - Sanctuary
    LyuFong - Sanctuary Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And there is still some people saying that 5 aps isn't destroying the game. Guess some/most sins nowadays only got Demonic Eruption on their skill shortcuts...
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And there is still some people saying that 5 aps isn't destroying the game. Guess some/most sins nowadays only got Demonic Eruption on their skill shortcuts...

The discussion about Demon vs Sage for Sins is often like this:
    "Demon can get 5 aps, therefore Demon > Sage"
    "Demon spark is free, Sage skills cost a lot"
    "Demon Spark > Sage"
    "5 aps > Sage"
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    people used to QQ about CK, aka sin, in chinese forum. Now it seem like PWE doing a lot of anti sin work. The skill update of earthguard is not offically comfirm yet, but PWE has pretty high chance of doing more anti sin stuff.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Tearle - Dreamweaver
    Tearle - Dreamweaver Posts: 511 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I heard from " a friend " that sins won't be able to get attack or defense lvls and if you go in stealth you get auto-baned. Have fun!
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I just have to say that the rebound to 3 aps is funny ****. lol hearing that you need to spend a lot for it, makes you wish you just got the warsoull dags instead don't it. b:laugh

o.o <.< >.> -.-; -enters stealth mode-
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • Silest - Sanctuary
    Silest - Sanctuary Posts: 816 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    I heard from " a friend " that sins won't be able to get attack or defense lvls and if you go in stealth you get auto-baned. Have fun!

I believe this above all else, since so many things is a bannable offense.
  • Boogiepanda - Raging Tide
    Boogiepanda - Raging Tide Posts: 4,682 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Some guy told me his friend heard that they decided to make daggers all-class weapons on the chinese servers.

Consider it officially confirmed.

You be trolling?
  • Keliska - Raging Tide
    Keliska - Raging Tide Posts: 768 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Lol, that has to be true since fist is unuseable by Seekers.
    Venomancers/Clerics rock![SIGPIC]http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/110/1/5/Schrodinger_plz_by_McMonster_Ridgeback.gif[/SIGPIC]

Alt main: Traydor_Styx - RT - 96
  • xposed1
    xposed1 Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    TBH if assassins got capped at 3 APS they would still do around the same damage as a 5 APS BM or barb.
  • DaKillanator - Raging Tide
    DaKillanator - Raging Tide Posts: 2,965 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    people used to QQ about CK, aka sin, in chinese forum. Now it seem like PWE doing a lot of anti sin work. The skill update of earthguard is not offically comfirm yet, but PWE has pretty high chance of doing more anti sin stuff.

wait wait wait.

An actually serious response to a stupid post?

And it says something interesting?

Please go on b:pleased
    I would very much like to hear of this anti sin stuff b:puzzled
  • SilverCleric - Lost City
    SilverCleric - Lost City Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    *Facepalm* b:sweat

Just stop posting and end the thread because this question was not a good one and made no sense......
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

✰The Nostradamus of PWI ✰

★ A not so Retired Veteran of PWI ★

✰ ~SilverCleric~ ✰
  • SaiIorMoon - Lost City
    SaiIorMoon - Lost City Posts: 158 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    It won't make that big of a difference pvp wise. Pve is another story, the majority would just switch to sage and get the 25% dmg reduction and either have 2.86 base and use windshield or have the 3.33 base and just get cut down. Either way sins will always be permasparked. Just my .02...
  • Mooy - Heavens Tear
    Mooy - Heavens Tear Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    But because wanmei make 5.0 things, a lot of mag class lost their job.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    visit jd-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=393891 to read the translated chapters of Zhu Xian.
    Forum Translator of Jade Dynasty, pm me if you need to translate anything. Can be any PWE game.
    Mystic's skill list updated. Final version of lvl11 skills and lvl79, 100 skills.
  • Haden - Dreamweaver
    Haden - Dreamweaver Posts: 376 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    xposed1 wrote: »
    TBH if assassins got capped at 3 APS they would still do around the same damage as a 5 APS BM or barb.

Logic would suggest if they cap sin aps they'd cap everyone's..
    Good intentions are like peeing yourself in dark leather pants, you get warm feelings inside, but it doesn't show.
  • XEmpressX - Heavens Tear
    XEmpressX - Heavens Tear Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Only way to get 5aps with sin now will be with a +12 pickax of doom. But don't worry, you can farm the brains of those u kill and receive their power also b:victory
  • CruentusLuna - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Yea, I guess I should have known better then to post in a forum filled with 6 year old trolls. I forgot that the majority of people that show up here are all *** wipes. And anyone who says that sin's are useful without 5 speed, try being a 2.22 speed sin and getting a Nirvana run. They'll leave you out for a 5 speed BM every time.

And as for all you trolls, hope you had fun, because like everything else you'll ever do, this was pointless. Have fun, die painfully, ect. b:bye
  • Tojop - Dreamweaver
    Tojop - Dreamweaver Posts: 623 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    And anyone who says that sin's are useful without 5 speed, try being a 2.22 speed sin and getting a Nirvana run. They'll leave you out for a 5 speed BM every time.

"Useful" is not the same as "more useful than a 5.0 BM." For example, I could say that a 4.0 BM is "useful;" however, given the option between him and a 5.0...well, you see what I mean.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Reason why you should just relax and didn't rush everything b:bye b:chuckle
    The changes can be so radical and very unexpected or beyond your fear b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • ElderSig - Dreamweaver
    ElderSig - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,247 Arc User
    edited January 2011
    Yea, I guess I should have known better then to post in a forum filled with 6 year old trolls. I forgot that the majority of people that show up here are all *** wipes. And anyone who says that sin's are useful without 5 speed, try being a 2.22 speed sin and getting a Nirvana run. They'll leave you out for a 5 speed BM every time.

And as for all you trolls, hope you had fun, because like everything else you'll ever do, this was pointless. Have fun, die painfully, ect. b:bye

Lol....

Imagine being a magic class, they'll take the 2.22 speed sin over you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • CruentusLuna - Harshlands
    edited January 2011
    Well, at least this time I didn't get trolls. And you all have points. But at the same time wouldn't you be a bit pissed if you got to the last of your gears, then they altered one of the main things for your class?

Anyways, I'm done with this thread. I started it trying to get information I'm clearly not going to get. At least the last few people weren't trolls, but I'm gonna let this thread die before the next wave begins.